Those Brits are smarter than us.......

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Could it get any worse for those puppets at FOX???.....Poor Murdoch thought that the British audience could be fooled as easily as the home-grown, Trump cultists in this country.

Fox News pulled off the air in Britain

“The network's parent company, 21st Century Fox, has announced that the controversial news channel will no longer be broadcast in the U.K. after failing to attract an audience. The network has also become a lightning rod for critics seeking to spoil the Murdochs' planned $15 billion takeover of Sky, the top pay TV provider in the U.K.

"Fox News is focused on the U.S. market and designed for a U.S. audience and, accordingly, it averages only a few thousand viewers across the day in the U.K.," 21st Century Fox said in a statement.

Could it get any worse for those puppets at FOX???.....Poor Murdoch thought that the British audience could be fooled as easily as the home-grown, Trump cultists in this country.

“The network's parent company, 21st Century Fox, has announced that the controversial news channel will no longer be broadcast in the U.K. after failing to attract an audience. The network has also become a lightning rod for critics seeking to spoil the Murdochs' planned $15 billion takeover of Sky, the top pay TV provider in the U.K.

"Fox News is focused on the U.S. market and designed for a U.S. audience and, accordingly, it averages only a few thousand viewers across the day in the U.K.," 21st Century Fox said in a statement.

Brits are smarter because they prefer state run media like BBC over independent and contrary news? That's not smart, that's indoctrinated.

Just as Canada, a country that has the most concentrated media ownership in the G8, and in which peopel basically parrot what they've seen, since everyone has seen the same bs. I was only exposed to CNN, and I didn't like Fox News initially either as it was too "blunt" for me. Over time, I started to appreciate that they have debates and have discussion that both sides push. It was refreshing.

What really shifted my interest was seeing the same headlines, word for word, on both CBC and CNN. I started to really worry about this since I know Americans don't want the system we have here.

Brits are smarter because they prefer state run media like BBC over independent and contrary news? That's not smart, that's indoctrinated.

Just as Canada, a country that has the most concentrated media ownership in the G8, and in which peopel basically parrot what they've seen, since everyone has seen the same bs. I was only exposed to CNN, and I didn't like Fox News initially either as it was too "blunt" for me. Over time, I started to appreciate that they have debates and have discussion that both sides push. It was refreshing.

What really shifted my interest was seeing the same headlines, word for word, on both CBC and CNN. I started to really worry about this since I know Americans don't want the system we have here.

Clearly Fox News is still broadcasting in Canada - You, believing they present both sides are proof :)

Sounds like Fascism, no wonder you're in love

Who gives a shit what GB does with their network TV selections? Oh I know, Liberals who scan the internet for any silly ass way to attack Conservatives and Donald Trump. Jeez Looeez dude get a life.

Who gives a shit what GB does with their network TV selections? Oh I know, Liberals who scan the internet for any silly ass way to attack Conservatives and Donald Trump. Jeez Looeez dude get a life.

Heheh, I don't know why I found that so funny. I suppose it's because of the title: "Those Brits are smarter than us..." haha. Was a bit of a dirty title really, and misleading certainly.

Sounds like Fascism, no wonder you're in love

Fascism can't survive when it is actually challenged. That's why gnat and all of the progressives hate any news agency that actually reports news.

/——/ We don’t care. Yawn

Liberal faggotry at its finest. You can tell when liberals have lost a debate, because they resort to censorship and ad hominems.

If they were smart they wouldn't have imported large amounts of a religion which has a 100% track record of rape, death and human rights atrocities everywhere it has gone. Nor would they have a binge-drinking culture.

Those Brits are smarter than us.......

No, they are only smarter than YOU. No doubt the UK, like Canada and Europe elsewhere is just another social experiment in controlling the people by keeping conflicting viewpoints and opinions out of earshot of its people . . .

. . . . like North, Korea, Cambodia and the Democratic Party.

No, they are only smarter than YOU. No doubt the UK, like Canada and Europe elsewhere is just another social experiment in controlling the people by keeping conflicting viewpoints and opinions out of earshot of its people . . .

Your user name fits you well

Your user name fits you well

Really? You DO understand that it means "toob" freak, in other words, audio vacuum tube amplifier enthusiast. Yeah, it really does fit me. :mm: :th_Back_2_Topic_2:

The UK doesn't have free speech or the right to keep and bear arms. They also have high taxation. Those are the main reasons Americans told the Brits to go fuck themselves more than a couple of centuries ago.

These filthy ass Moon Bats in our country would all have been Tories back in the Revolutionary War. They would have supported the tax on tea, taking the guns away at Lexington and shutting down the opposition speech against the government because that is just the kind of assholes they are.

At the rate we're going, each state will likely connect its conservative programming under one business network of sponsors and its liberal programming and try to go local. In Texas the guys in Dallas who started the Conservative Cartel are trying to provide an alternative to "lamestream media" while my progressive minded friends with Pacifica Radio are trying to save all 5 stations from going under as a nonprofit in need of sustainable financial plans. I recommend that anyone on the right connect using the live Facebook shows and get listeners united to bring more sponsors together and patch together all Conservative indy media into one network hub. And the liberal outlets all connect with Pacifica and start consolidating social and business networks.

If we all support the local leaders and spokespeople who represent the right solutions and information, we can back up those people and stop the commercialized garbage taking advantage of the left right divide. We can still segregate by our political preferences and affiliations, but not buy or pay into any more exploitation and bullying by media or party trying to profit off conflict and censorship. Support the Indy Media hosts and networks that support you, and quit buying into the BS and hate baiting.

Brits have more interest in what's going on in Britian than the US. FOX doesn't do world news.

Forum List

Back