Those darn videos

Hurry where was Obama when this happened! What's Hillary doing!

probably nothing like the BenGhazi attack. I'm just wondering which video service will be blamed for this one

No there has to be some link somewhere that a democrat denied extra security to that place or something! Maybe Susan Rice ordered the stabbing!

There's got to be some desperate thread to latch onto here somewhere!

Hurry where was Obama when this happened! What's Hillary doing!

probably nothing like the BenGhazi attack. I'm just wondering which video service will be blamed for this one

No there has to be some link somewhere that a democrat denied extra security to that place or something! Maybe Susan Rice ordered the stabbing!

why do you mock things that really did happen?
like you falling for the youtube video excuse, now back to the OP, what's the next video we're going to use to save the administration and allow terrorists off scott free?

like you falling for the youtube video excuse, now back to the OP, what's the next video we're going to use to save the administration and allow terrorists off scott free?

Maybe this one

[YOUTUBE]uiRuQritXR8[/YOUTUBE]

Maybe this one

[YOUTUBE]uiRuQritXR8[/YOUTUBE]

funny shit, so now gays and muslims will riot!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back