Those Who Kneel During National Anthem Hate America...Just like Westboro Baptist

Just people expressing their freedoms..I know, you don't like it, too bad...
You support Wetboro?
He's a democrat supporting democrats.....
I'm a veteran of the US military which supports freedom of speech, whether or not I agree with it, you, not so much, you think that freedoms should be suppressed...
You support his Disrespect?
Do you always act uninformed?

You support Wetboro?
I'm a veteran of the US military which supports freedom of speech, whether or not I agree with it, you, not so much, you think that freedoms should be suppressed...
You support his Disrespect?
Do you always act uninformed?
So, you respect his disrespect......

They disrespect me, I disrespect them.

It has been an unremarked upon example of how post racial White America is that, white Americans have had no trouble identifying with Sports Teams that are majority black, that represent their cities.

That fact that it was unremarkable to people, is an ADDITIONAL example of how post racial white America is.

BUT, these morons are doing their best to divide themselves from patriotic Americans.

I hope they succeed.

My post was not about the First Amendment, it was about love of country.
So while there is a certain song playing, if an individual kneels, they hate their country? How did you come to this conclusion?
facebook_-166083679.jpg

I'm a veteran of the US military which supports freedom of speech, whether or not I agree with it, you, not so much, you think that freedoms should be suppressed
How can someone making $112 million claim he is being oppressed by this Country? Sure he has free speech but I don't have to celebrate his traitorous actions with you.

They disrespect me, I disrespect them.

It has been an unremarked upon example of how post racial White America is that, white Americans have had no trouble identifying with Sports Teams that are majority black, that represent their cities.

That fact that it was unremarkable to people, is an ADDITIONAL example of how post racial white America is.

BUT, these morons are doing their best to divide themselves from patriotic Americans.

I hope they succeed.
I don't watch NFL football or NBA basketball because the majority of them are fucking pampered, idiots, and they have had special privileges since high school.

So while there is a certain song playing, if an individual kneels, they hate their country? How did you come to this conclusion?
It's not just "a certain song." It represents the sacrifices that were made to be the nation that has provided the most opportunity, to the least of society. It represent those who fought and died for this country so that the rest of must might live in the land of Liberty.

You support Wetboro?
Your a fuckin idiot that has a picture of Bart Simpson wanting to be buttfucked to represent him on this board.

NFL and NCAA have a right to suspend them.

Not really. Well, I don't know much about the NCAA, but the NFL cannot suspend players any time they want just for expressing something the league doesn't like.

Umm yes they can.

No the can't. Players are not employees of the NFL.

Lol so what are they independent contractors?

Not really. Well, I don't know much about the NCAA, but the NFL cannot suspend players any time they want just for expressing something the league doesn't like.

Umm yes they can.

Sure they can. Break that fucking players union.

It's not just "a certain song." It represents the sacrifices that were made to be the nation that has provided the most opportunity, to the least of society. It represent those who fought and died for this country so that the rest of must might live in the land of Liberty.
So it is a certain song that represents those ideas. Again though, how does the engagement of one's leg muscles in a certain way indicate any kind of animosity towards their country?

Umm yes they can.

Sure they can. Break that fucking players union.

Violating a contract is illegal.

Forum List

Back