Thoughts on gun control in the Wild West...how it wasn't really gun control...

The Earps when that day to the OK Coral to DISARM the cowboys, because it was the town ordinance.

They did the same thing in Chicago. See how that's working out?

exactly...and the stories I have linked to show how many times criminals violated the no guns policy in Tombstone.....they killed one Earp and maimed another......

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
And while I am at it, arrests dropped from over 60 a month in Tombstone to 23 a month.

And while I am at it, arrests dropped from over 60 a month in Tombstone to 23 a month.

And the criminals still used their guns to shoot people.....the law abiding obeyed the law.....and links to those crime records would be nice....

That isn't how it works in Chicago. i
What's different?

Oh yeah... wait... shitcago has been under democrap control for the last 100 years or so, and now it's now the poster city for gun violence and murder, even though we're all supposed to believe unarming the law abiding public somehow will stop this. How STUPID can people be? Keep voting for the same leftist shit bags over and over and over and expect some MAGICAL different outcome. Absolutely fucking retarded... leftists... democrats... progs... dumbest most gullible people on the planet. Put a ring in their nose and just lead them around.

What's different?

Oh yeah... wait... shitcago has been under democrap control for the last 100 years or so, and now it's now the poster city for gun violence and murder, even though we're all supposed to believe unarming the law abiding public somehow will stop this. How STUPID can people be? Keep voting for the same leftist shit bags over and over and over expect some MAGICAL different outcome. Absolutely fucking retarded... leftists... democrats... progs... dumbest most gullible people on the planet. Put a ring in their nose and just lead them around.

But....Chicago has even stricter gun laws than Tombstone had....so there shouldn't be any gun crime...right?

And the criminals still used their guns to shoot people.....the law abiding obeyed the law.....and links to those crime records would be nice....

No. The shooting not in the OK Corral was a rather bizarre occurrence. I believe I gave you my source on the last thread.

What's different?

Oh yeah... wait... shitcago has been under democrap control for the last 100 years or so, and now it's now the poster city for gun violence and murder, even though we're all supposed to believe unarming the law abiding public somehow will stop this. How STUPID can people be? Keep voting for the same leftist shit bags over and over and over expect some MAGICAL different outcome. Absolutely fucking retarded... leftists... democrats... progs... dumbest most gullible people on the planet. Put a ring in their nose and just lead them around.

But, it isn't unarmed and there is a current hug a thug love going on. You know, the fuckers are just misunderstood. That said, the McDonald v Chicago case is "what's different" you know, since 2010

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
What's different?

But....Chicago has even stricter gun laws than Tombstone had....so there shouldn't be any gun crime...right?

No. Not since 2010. Jesus H. Christ on a crutch, man. That SC case I just gave you the link to fully incorporated the 2nd Amendment.

What's different?

Well... RIGHT... because we all know that if you disarm the law abiding citizens... all gun violence will MAGICALLY STOP, because... well... the left SAYS IT WILL, but don't look at shitcago... nothing to see there... ignore the man behind the curtain.

I'll tell ya man, the IGNORANCE and HYPOCRISY of the left is MIND NUMBING. But they don't want to disarm America to curb gun violence. THAT is a LIE. They will NEVER tell you their TRUE intentions, because if they do, THEY'D NEVER WIN AN ELECTION ANYWHERE. They want to disarm the heartland of America so they could RUN ROUGH SHOD OVER US LIKE HITLER THE THEIR REICH, and we'd have NO WAY TO STOP THEM. THAT is their ABSOLUTE WET DREAM, them and globalist America hating scum like GEORGE SOROS.

No. The shooting not in the OK Corral was a rather bizarre occurrence. I believe I gave you my source on the last thread.

And I pointed out how often people ignored the law.....

What's different?

No. Not since 2010. Jesus H. Christ on a crutch, man. That SC case I just gave you the link to fully incorporated the 2nd Amendment.

Yes....since 2010....the reason chicago has so much gun crime is the prosecutors and judges give less than 2 years jail time to felons with multiple weapons convictions...who then get out and shoot people...that, and the gangs run a lot of the aldermen......it has nothing to do with normal, law abiding gun owners.

What's different?

But, it isn't unarmed and there is a current hug a thug love going on. You know, the fuckers are just misunderstood. That said, the McDonald v Chicago case is "what's different" you know, since 2010

The people shooting people in chicago are not law abiding concealed carry gun owners.....so the only thing creating the gun murder problem is criminals...and the Ferguson effect, and light sentences for gun criminals, and the gangs controlling too many aldermen.....

And I pointed out how often people ignored the law.....

But, you were wrong and specifically with Tombstone. There were jurisdictional issues that had risen predominantly in the East but that incident brought them out. Who had jurisdiction in that moment in time? Behan or Virgil. That question might very well determine who the good guys and bad guys were, innit?

What's different?

Yes....since 2010....the reason chicago has so much gun crime is the prosecutors and judges give less than 2 years jail time to felons with multiple weapons convictions...who then get out and shoot people...that, and the gangs run a lot of the aldermen......it has nothing to do with normal, law abiding gun owners.

I know. It's called hug a thug. They are just misunderstood. And the jails are overcrowded.

Forum List

Back