Thousands of migrant children report they were sexually assaulted in U.S. custody

Are ORR, CBP, Homeland Security, and ICE infested with pedophiles and perverts seeking to exploit the plight of unfortunate migrant children and other detainees?

It is evident that the number of government perverts has increased since the inauguration of Donald Trump.

These perverts are emerging from the woodwork and from other dark places, encouraged by the hate rhetoric of Donald Trump.

The question is, will Donald Trump fix the problem or allow it to fester? Are ORR and CBP raping and assaulting more migrants than non-US-Government South American rapists in migrant caravans are?

Thousands of migrant children report they were sexually assaulted in U.S. custody

Alan Gomez, USA TODAY Published 2:30 p.m. ET Feb. 26, 2019 | Updated 2:59 p.m. ET Feb. 26, 2019

Thousands of migrant children who crossed the southern border into the U.S. have reported they were sexually assaulted while in government custody, according to Department of Health and Human Services documents released Tuesday by Rep. Ted Deutch's office.

In the past four years, 4,556 children said they were sexually assaulted while in the care of Health and Human Services' Office of Refugee Resettlement, which takes custody of unaccompanied minors who cross the southern border alone and those who are separated from their families.

Allegations go back to 2015, meaning the reported assaults started under the Obama administration. But the allegations have increased in the past two years after the Trump administration's "zero tolerance" policy that led to at least 2,800 family separations flooding the department with additional children. ...

From your link,

Allegations go back to 2015, meaning the reported assaults started under the Obama administration. But the allegations have increased in the past two years after the Trump administration's "zero tolerance" policy that led to at least 2,800 family separations flooding the department with additional children.

Funny thing though, no Mention of ICE officers doing it. So it’s your New Democrat voters doing the raping. Weird, you lintards always have been weird as far as that go’s. Pretty creepy.
It's pretty fucking obvious that many Democrats want open borders so that they can take advantage of cheap labor, including using 3rd world children for cheap sex.

Are ORR, CBP, Homeland Security, and ICE infested with pedophiles and perverts seeking to exploit the plight of unfortunate migrant children and other detainees?

It is evident that the number of government perverts has increased since the inauguration of Donald Trump.

These perverts are emerging from the woodwork and from other dark places, encouraged by the hate rhetoric of Donald Trump.

The question is, will Donald Trump fix the problem or allow it to fester? Are ORR and CBP raping and assaulting more migrants than non-US-Government South American rapists in migrant caravans are?

Alan Gomez, USA TODAY Published 2:30 p.m. ET Feb. 26, 2019 | Updated 2:59 p.m. ET Feb. 26, 2019

Thousands of migrant children who crossed the southern border into the U.S. have reported they were sexually assaulted while in government custody, according to Department of Health and Human Services documents released Tuesday by Rep. Ted Deutch's office.

In the past four years, 4,556 children said they were sexually assaulted while in the care of Health and Human Services' Office of Refugee Resettlement, which takes custody of unaccompanied minors who cross the southern border alone and those who are separated from their families.

Allegations go back to 2015, meaning the reported assaults started under the Obama administration. But the allegations have increased in the past two years after the Trump administration's "zero tolerance" policy that led to at least 2,800 family separations flooding the department with additional children. ...

Build the wall, send them back.

Do it for the children.
You mean finish the wall, don't you?

All it needs is a few solar panels on top and it's done!!!

We need to add some mine fields and machine gun nests.
We? You aren't going to do anything except post on a message board.

However, I am sure if you got your wish for "mine fields and machine gun nests" on the border, you would be cheering every time it was reported that women and children got killed.

By the way, do you consider yourself a pro-life Christian?

Repel the invaders. For the children!

From your link,

Allegations go back to 2015, meaning the reported assaults started under the Obama administration. But the allegations have increased in the past two years after the Trump administration's "zero tolerance" policy that led to at least 2,800 family separations flooding the department with additional children.

Funny thing though, no Mention of ICE officers doing it. So it’s your New Democrat voters doing the raping. Weird, you lintards always have been weird as far as that go’s. Pretty creepy.
It's pretty fucking obvious that many Democrats want open borders so that they can take advantage of cheap labor, including using 3rd world children for cheap sex.

Yeah and it’s pretty disturbing. The democrats have been really weird on the child sex stuff.

Article states the majority of the sexual assaults are by other minors. What are the democrats solution to preventing these other minors from being released in the US? Also if these minors are being sexually assaulted by other minors in custody, does anyone not think the numbers of sexual assaults happening within the caravans is not significantly higher?

Article states the majority of the sexual assaults are by other minors. What are the democrats solution to preventing these other minors from being released in the US? Also if these minors are being sexually assaulted by other minors in custody, does anyone not think the numbers of sexual assaults happening within the caravans is not significantly higher?
Obviously the best way to prevent incarcerated juvenile delinquents from turning fag and raping other inmates is to promote gay pride rallies. Convince them that it's normal to stick your penis into a shit hole.

Build the wall, send them back.

Do it for the children.

Cool did Mexico send the money tRumPutin promised?

Eh, Mexico and Democrats are equally unreliable, neither give a crap about America's security or laws.

View attachment 247923 ..Trump is trying to find the solution, Democrats they just whine and revel in cheap shots.

Why can't he find a solution to Mexico paying for the wall? Did he lie again?

I don't give a damn if Mexico pays for the Wall but I do care about border security.

The TDS is strong in You... what You got .. whinny cheap shots and no knowledge of the big picture..

So as usual tRumPutin lied and ewe are drinking his piss like a good little sheeple. Keep up the solid work and let me know when Mexico sends the money snowflake.

See what I mean about you... :lol:

If it's true, then it's just another good reason for building the wall. We don't want thousands of children in custody. That's a problem waiting to happen.

Cool did Mexico send the money tRumPutin promised?

Eh, Mexico and Democrats are equally unreliable, neither give a crap about America's security or laws.

View attachment 247923 ..Trump is trying to find the solution, Democrats they just whine and revel in cheap shots.

I don't give a damn if Mexico pays for the Wall but I do care about border security.

The TDS is strong in You... what You got .. whinny cheap shots and no knowledge of the big picture..

So as usual tRumPutin lied and ewe are drinking his piss like a good little sheeple. Keep up the solid work and let me know when Mexico sends the money snowflake.

What ewe do not see is that money from Mexico for the border wall.

So Trump's a democrat ?
..........>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
H1-B holders in the United States can rest assured that changes are soon coming which will bring both simplicity and certainty to your stay, including a potential path to citizenship. We want to encourage talented and highly skilled people to pursue career options in the U.S.

4:40 AM - 11 Jan 2019

Convince them that it's normal to stick your penis into a shit hole.

Maybe in whatever sh*tholistan you hail from pal

~S~

Wow, that is pure evil.

So is it only "pure evil" now, or was it also "pure evil" in 2015?

------------------------ your Money will work Aldo !!

You got no game little man, you are wasted time .. :itsok:

But Fatboy promised Mexico would pay for it!

You got no game little man, you are wasted time .. :itsok:

Still no money from Mexico? Please hold your breath little lady!

------------------------------ and President Trump will get the money one way or the other . President Trump has lots of options but there are bigger fish to fry at the moment . Besides that , if you are American it is your responsibility to Rebuild and Secure the USA and to build and to pay for the Trump WALL Aldo .

------------------------------ and President Trump will get the money one way or the other . President Trump has lots of options but there are bigger fish to fry at the moment . Besides that , if you are American it is your responsibility to Rebuild and Secure the USA and to build and to pay for the Trump WALL Aldo .

No it is Mexico 's job, Fatboys said or did ewe forget!

Acosta got Epstein off on the real child sex thing...and of course was rewarded with a Cabinet JOB..that he holds to this day.

WHo the fuck are you kidding?

Forum List

Back