Three chinned Michael Moore says he'll eat some of the Syrian refugees himself

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oh crap, I mean he say's he'll TAKE IN some of the refugees himself. Obviously an attempt to shame.

Michael Moore to Michigan Governor: I’ll Take in Syrian Refugees

Filmmaker Michael Moore, in a letter of protest to Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder’s decision to pause efforts to bring more Syrian refugees to the state, is offering his Traverse City home to those fleeing the war-torn region.

In a letter to Snyder that Moore posted on his Facebook page, the director wrote, “I just wanted to let you know that, contrary to your declaration of denying Syrian refugees a home in our state of Michigan, I myself am going to defy your ban and will offer MY home in Traverse City, Michigan, to those very Syrian refugees you’ve decided to keep out. I will contact the State Department to let them know I am happy to provide a safe haven to any Syrian refugee couple approved by the Obama administration’s vetting procedures in which I have full faith and trust.”

Moore called Snyder’s action “disgraceful” and “unconstitutional (only the President has the legal right to decide things like this).”

Moore added, “What you’ve done is anti-American. This is not who we are supposed to be. We are, for better and for worse, a nation of descendants of three groups: slaves from Africa who were brought here in chains and then forced to provide trillions of dollars of free labor to build this country; native peoples who were mostly exterminated by white Christians through acts of mass genocide; and immigrants from EVERYWHERE around the globe. In Michigan we are fortunate to count amongst us tens of thousands of Arab and Muslim Americans.”

More than half of the governors in the U.S. have said that they would not take in Syrian refugees or put a pause on taking any refugees in to their state.

Moore added in his letter to Snyder, “By the way, my 700-sq. ft. apartment in northern Michigan is a little small, but it’s got cable, wi-fi and a new dishwasher! Also, no haters live on my floor! Stop by any time for a hot chocolate this winter.”

Michael Moore to Michigan Governor: I'll Take in Syrian Refugees

Wouldn't it be hilarious if they used his house as a bomb making factory! :laugh:

I wonder how long a family of Syrians could live off Moore's body ?
Four or five weeks of food ?

Wonder if he was asked to play Jabba The Hut in the next Star Wars movie ?
Comes with his own ready to go costume.

Oh crap, I mean he say's he'll TAKE IN some of the refugees himself. Obviously an attempt to shame.

Filmmaker Michael Moore, in a letter of protest to Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder’s decision to pause efforts to bring more Syrian refugees to the state, is offering his Traverse City home to those fleeing the war-torn region.

In a letter to Snyder that Moore posted on his Facebook page, the director wrote, “I just wanted to let you know that, contrary to your declaration of denying Syrian refugees a home in our state of Michigan, I myself am going to defy your ban and will offer MY home in Traverse City, Michigan, to those very Syrian refugees you’ve decided to keep out. I will contact the State Department to let them know I am happy to provide a safe haven to any Syrian refugee couple approved by the Obama administration’s vetting procedures in which I have full faith and trust.”

Moore called Snyder’s action “disgraceful” and “unconstitutional (only the President has the legal right to decide things like this).”

Moore added, “What you’ve done is anti-American. This is not who we are supposed to be. We are, for better and for worse, a nation of descendants of three groups: slaves from Africa who were brought here in chains and then forced to provide trillions of dollars of free labor to build this country; native peoples who were mostly exterminated by white Christians through acts of mass genocide; and immigrants from EVERYWHERE around the globe. In Michigan we are fortunate to count amongst us tens of thousands of Arab and Muslim Americans.”

More than half of the governors in the U.S. have said that they would not take in Syrian refugees or put a pause on taking any refugees in to their state.

Moore added in his letter to Snyder, “By the way, my 700-sq. ft. apartment in northern Michigan is a little small, but it’s got cable, wi-fi and a new dishwasher! Also, no haters live on my floor! Stop by any time for a hot chocolate this winter.”

You should more accurately describe him as "Man more wealthy and successful than I'll ever be"...

You should more accurately describe him as "Man more wealthy and successful than I'll ever be"...

"Man more fatty and full than I'll ever be"

Turns out his gardener, pool boy and house servant all quit over pay issues. Moore needs to find replacements.

Forum List

Back