Three cops shot in Phoenix

I am informed that in 2010 thus far almost 15,000 people have been killed in the drug wars in Mexico.

I expect that this mess is overflowing into our SW border states.

Yeah, this is a major problem.

Sounds to me like the narcotics mafia is taking over Mexico, and naturally that's not going to stop at the border.

What a damned shame that we're wasting our resources in ASIA when the good people in the American SW are under seige.

WEll...this is what happens when we pass laws that insure that the criminals have a constant source of revenue, folks.

Reap what you sowed control freaking Americans

you must be stupid Janet said our borders are more secure than they've ever been what are you a xenophobe?

PHOENIX -- Authorities say three police officers have been shot and wounded, and one suspect killed, during an undercover operation in suburban Phoenix.

At least one of the Chandler officers is reported to be seriously injured.

Investigators say one suspect died at the scene. Police have blocked off the area and are searching for another possible gunman.

Few details have been released, but video from television news helicopters showed the three police officers being taken out of a home on stretchers and transported to Phoenix hospitals.

FOXNews.com - 1 Phoenix Police Officer Killed, 2 Wounded

Just an FYI - there's a war going on in AZ (in case any of those open borders folks sitting comfortably in their homes 1000 miles away haven't heard about it. ) :(

And this admin. sent a message to the illegals through the courts saying "you illegals can have our country".

PHOENIX -- Authorities say three police officers have been shot and wounded, and one suspect killed, during an undercover operation in suburban Phoenix.

At least one of the Chandler officers is reported to be seriously injured.

Investigators say one suspect died at the scene. Police have blocked off the area and are searching for another possible gunman.

Few details have been released, but video from television news helicopters showed the three police officers being taken out of a home on stretchers and transported to Phoenix hospitals.

Just an FYI - there's a war going on in AZ (in case any of those open borders folks sitting comfortably in their homes 1000 miles away haven't heard about it. ) :(

And this admin. sent a message to the illegals through the courts saying "you illegals can have our country".

they sure as fuck did exactly that.

We need to send wash. a message " we're not gonna stand for it".

We need to send wash. a message " we're not gonna stand for it".

They're like hellbitch, to them the fact that the southwest is being invaded and American citizens are dying along with the cops is nothing compared to their quest for brown votes. They call it collateral damage I think.

A sting operation gone bad. Sounds like the cops need better training. I hope they get it.

In the meantime, maybe the rest of you idiots can insist that ICE be funded with enough money to do something about all the illegals that make you quake in your boots.

A sting operation gone bad. Sounds like the cops need better training. I hope they get it.

In the meantime, maybe the rest of you idiots can insist that ICE be funded with enough money to do something about all the illegals that make you quake in your boots.

That's just it they don't want to do anything about it, if they did they would accept the states help and quit whining "your taking our job".

Obama has three wars ongoing and he's trying to not only ignore them but make sure we don't hear about them.

You are so full opf crap your eyes are brown. Obama is expanding the war in Afganistan far beyond what W did. W had all his attention on Iraq and the way was lost in the real war, Afganistan.

That's just it they don't want to do anything about it, if they did they would accept the states help and quit whining "your taking our job".
The states "help" floods ICE with complaints about people that are more than likely not guilty of criminal behavior. If you want ICE to investigate each and every illegal that comes into contact with the police you need to fund ICE with more money.

What Arizona is attempting to do is have all Federal dollars spent on a problem that they hype up for political reasons.

The states "help" floods ICE with complaints about people that are more than likely not guilty of criminal behavior. If you want ICE to investigate each and every illegal that comes into contact with the police you need to fund ICE with more money.

What Arizona is attempting to do is have all Federal dollars spent on a problem that they hype up for political reasons.

Some time you could sneak across the border and see that the so-called hype is a reality

isn't funding ice in the hands of the demonRats? if ICE isn't funded it the fucking demonRats faulth.

that's right dead cops dead americans drug wars and kidnappings all fucking hype you nailed us.

17,000 murders annually
more deported under Obama
stop the cash on the retarded war on drugs and you stop the war

I heard they only have 6000 agents nationwide. Prisons such as Riker's just release the violent ones because they can't get cooperation. I think both Dems and Reps would agree that they need more. Doesn't BHO want to hire 15,000 new IRS agents to make sure people pay their insurance premiums? Maybe some of those folks could be trained to work with immigration. :evil:

Hype up? Tell that to the cops family.

"It was their own fault. Poor training" Good grief Have you NO sympathy?
Absolutely...but I'm not the one bashing people in this thread.

Cops need training and its a shame you don't want them to get it.

Forum List

Back