Three dead in Baltimo ! How many ? How many mo ?

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Gotta get down to it, homey's are cutting us down !

What if you knew Homes ?
And found him dead on the ground
How can you run when you know (there's another Walgreens to loot)

This summer I hear the drumming,
Three dead in Balteeeemoooooo !

Three dead in Baltimore, as city contends with homicide spike

In 2014, Baltimore had 211 recorded killings. This number has increased dramatically in 2015, as city officials recorded the 200th homicide of the year in early August.

Three men died Thursday in a shooting in Baltimore, Md., and police are investigating why.

Police say they found the three victims with gunshot wounds as they were patrolling the city around 10:40 p.m. Thursday evening. While shootings are a frequent occurrence in a city that has earned the nickname Bodymore, Murderland, the situation has drawn national attention in recent months following the death of Freddie Gray, a black man who was fatally injured while in police custody.

Three dead in Baltimore as city contends with homicide spike - Yahoo News

What can anyone say....
Where is the Mayor on this?
She loved the media attention not so long ago....
She seems to be quiet of late.

mayor of Baltimore.jpg

Where are the Black lives matter peeps....
Will they rush the stage the next time the Mayor of Baltimore addresses the city.

The blacklivesmatters assholes are a lot like the black panthers...They could care less about the real killer of blacks while blaming whites for everything.

Black lives matter only when they can go after whitey to score political points...

Where are the Black lives matter peeps....
Will they rush the stage the next time the Mayor of Baltimore addresses the city.

The blacklivesmatters assholes are a lot like the black panthers...They could care less about the real killer of blacks while blaming whites for everything.

Black lives matter only when they can go after whitey to score political points...

Black lives matters does more to harm the leftist argument then anything else. The left would be well off to focus on black on black murders and work to help reduce this.

Turning people off of your message is stupid...Some leftist ideas are good but blacklivesmatters is a serious stain on any argument they make.

What if you knew Homes ?

In 2014, Baltimore had 211 recorded killings. This number has increased dramatically in 2015, as city officials recorded the 200th homicide of the year in early August.

Three men died Thursday in a shooting in Baltimore, Md., and police are investigating why.

Police say they found the three victims with gunshot wounds as they were patrolling the city around 10:40 p.m. Thursday evening. While shootings are a frequent occurrence in a city that has earned the nickname Bodymore, Murderland, the situation has drawn national attention in recent months following the death of Freddie Gray, a black man who was fatally injured while in police custody.

For those who didn't catch the Kent State reference see video. I'm sure these clowns in Baltimore think it's exactly like Kent State...oh wait those were four unarmed white kids peacefully protesting and only black lives matter right?

Thank god for law enforcement that normally keeps this number down. The black community should be ashamed of its self for not looking at their own massive problem.

Makes one wonder....what changed?

Fewer people being stopped for petty stuff.....more people dying.

What if you knew Homes ?

For those who didn't catch the Kent State reference see video. I'm sure these clowns in Baltimore think it's exactly like Kent State...oh wait those were four unarmed white kids peacefully protesting and only black lives matter right?

I already changed that one to 'Four dead in Ben-gha-zi'

What if you knew Homes ?

Another poster who has no clue to what context is.

What if you knew Homes ?

Way to cheapen a great tune.

What if you knew Homes ?

Just updated it to make it more relevant.

What if you knew Homes ?

You just keep telling yourself that.
Can't write your own shit?

What if you knew Homes ?

I just did. It's relative to Nixon, that's why the derivative.

What if you knew Homes ?

3 dead in Balteeeemo !

I just did. It's relative to Nixon, that's why the derivative.

False

"Three dead in Baltimore, as city contends with homicide spike"

That you and others on the reprehensible right would seek to exploit the deaths of fellow Americans for some perceived partisan gain is further evidence that conservatism is a morally bankrupt political dogma.

Forum List

Back