Three dead in Baltimo ! How many ? How many mo ?

"Three dead in Baltimore, as city contends with homicide spike"

That you and others on the reprehensible right would seek to exploit the deaths of fellow Americans for some perceived partisan gain is further evidence that conservatism is a morally bankrupt political dogma.
Weren't Brown, Martin, Garner and Bland also fellow Americans?

Hypocrisy means nothing to you? WTF is wrong with you?

That you and others on the reprehensible right would seek to exploit the deaths of fellow Americans for some perceived partisan gain is further evidence that conservatism is a morally bankrupt political dogma.

Murdered by cop is a different statistic.

No, those people in Baltimore were murdered as opposed to those I mentioned.

You're very discriminate in your righteous indignation that black lives matter, yet extremely indiscriminate in your definition of the term 'murder'.

Like Public, a disingenuous hypocrite.

No, those people in Baltimore were murdered as opposed to those I mentioned.

You're very discriminate in your righteous indignation that black lives matter, yet extremely indiscriminate in your definition of the term 'murder'.

Like Public, a disingenuous hypocrite.
Don't you wish that were true.

They need to be exploited in order to get the news out that these communities ran by Dimocrats are filled with crime-ridden morally bankrupt citizens that bought into the Dimocrat lie !

They need to be exploited in order to get the news out that these communities ran by Dimocrats are filled with crime-ridden morally bankrupt citizens that bought into the Dimocrat lie !
As opposed to crime ridden communities that bought into republican lie.

I can't speak for right or left on this issue because murder is bad either way. But illuminating what is being obfuscated by dem media and what is a result of black racist strong arm tactics is a legit thread regardless of how it's presented.

I already changed that one to 'Four dead in Ben-gha-zi'
Way to cheapen a great tune.
Just updated it to make it more relevant.
You just keep telling yourself that.
Can't write your own shit?
I just did. It's relative to Nixon, that's why the derivative.
False
Oh, it's perfectly relative to Nixon and on a more direct and intense level. Only obama and Nixon apologists would argue that.

I can't speak for right or left on this issue because murder is bad either way. But illuminating what is being obfuscated by dem media and what is a result of black racist strong arm tactics is a legit thread regardless of how it's presented.
You just spoke for the right.

No, I spoke for the honest and objective. You obviously speak for the left and racists.

Way to cheapen a great tune.
False
Oh, it's perfectly relative to Nixon and on a more direct and intense level. Only obama and Nixon apologists would argue that.
Only you are arguing that , the use of the original lyrics and your amateur attempt at relevancy have no relation to what's happening in Baltimore.

No, I spoke for the honest and objective. You obviously speak for the left and racists.
Lol you wouldn't know what objectivity is if it bitch slapped you.

False
Only you are arguing that , the use of the original lyrics and your amateur attempt at relevancy have no relation to what's happening in Baltimore.
My revision of the song was about Benghazi which is a direct parallel between Nixon and obama with the obama line more intense in terms of executive failure. Obama has way more to do with Benghazi than Nixon did with Kent St.
The revision referred to in this thread is similar to that parallel but in the vein of obama and black racism.

Another defeated left wing response. Can't deal with the substance so you go gutter.

False
My revision of the song was about Benghazi which is a direct parallel between Nixon and obama with the obama line more intense in terms of executive failure. Obama has way more to do with Benghazi than Nixon did with Kent St.
The revision referred to in this thread is similar to that parallel but in the vein of obama and black racism.
Translation I'm rationalizing as fast as possible

False
Again, you are logic challenged. Explain your take.

Another defeated left wing response. Can't deal with the substance so you go gutter.
Same ploy different day.

Selfexplanitory.

Same ploy different day.
What ploy? You need to explain.

Selfexplanitory.
Then you explain it to myself.

Forum List

Back