🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

three streams of gratitude for Jesus

Condescency of God Almighty would rather be when He understands the needs of an ant, somewhere in this planet; not living in mortality and carrying sins of people, then dying to conquer death.

God Almighty is eternal and existed before eternity. He does not die, He does not even sleep, as the Qur'an says: "no slumber seizes Him nor sleep" and the Qur'an, also existed before eternity.

As to being sinful, if humans are born sinful, and that works in the logic of God; why would He ever want to carry their sins and cleanse them of it ? The logic that follows would be that they die sinful and burn in Hell forever.

But God wants people to sin so that He may forgive them, but they have to make some effort first. They sinned by themselves, not by God's act, so they must make some efforts, so that God Almighty may forgive them. If no one sinned, God would have created sinners so that He may forgive them. But they must first make an effort, "tie your camel first, then trust in Allah (God)."

And yet the Lord still became flesh to take upon Himself our sins so He could extend mercy to the penitent and keep His word.

Like I said, God is too great to become flesh. He is above any form of humanness. I don't think you have any idea of the seriousness of what you are saying.

I know exactly what I'm saying. God was made flesh to atone for the sins of the world.

you say your god is so great he wouldn't become a man. Mine is so great that out of love He did become a man so we could be redeemed.

Forum List

Back