Thru nov 14 ABC, NBC, PBS, NPR, nytimes, latimes, & AP have run nothing on Gruber

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Why do these media institutions so brazenly mislead america on everything?? You have to figure the govt is paying them a fortune to do so.

Currently ABC NBC PBS NPR nytimes latimes AP have run nothing on Gruber. InvestmentWatch

November 15th, 2014
Just imagine the reaction of the liberal media if a video had surfaced of a George W. Bush administration official admitting that “lack of transparency” was “a huge political advantage” in selling the Iraq war and that they relied on the “stupidity of the American voter” to launch an attack on Iraq? That video would be everywhere.

However, the clip of ObamaCare architect Jonathan Gruber using those exact phrases in talking about the passage of the Affordable Care Act has yet to be reported on ABC or NBC’s evening or morning shows. The sum total of Big Three (ABC, CBS, NBC) network coverage was a 2 minute, 50 second segment on Thursday’s CBSThis Morning – six days after the tape was first discovered. On the print side the Washington Post offered a front page story on Gruber on Thursday. But the Gruber comment has yet to show up in the pages of The New York Times, USA Today, the Los Angeles Times or even the Associated Press.

If these media outlets are not run by Liberals.
Why will they not run anything that casts Obama and his administration in a negative light.

Why do these media institutions so brazenly mislead america on everything?? You have to figure the govt is paying them a fortune to do so.

Currently ABC NBC PBS NPR nytimes latimes AP have run nothing on Gruber. InvestmentWatch

November 15th, 2014
Just imagine the reaction of the liberal media if a video had surfaced of a George W. Bush administration official admitting that “lack of transparency” was “a huge political advantage” in selling the Iraq war and that they relied on the “stupidity of the American voter” to launch an attack on Iraq? That video would be everywhere.

However, the clip of ObamaCare architect Jonathan Gruber using those exact phrases in talking about the passage of the Affordable Care Act has yet to be reported on ABC or NBC’s evening or morning shows. The sum total of Big Three (ABC, CBS, NBC) network coverage was a 2 minute, 50 second segment on Thursday’s CBSThis Morning – six days after the tape was first discovered. On the print side the Washington Post offered a front page story on Gruber on Thursday. But the Gruber comment has yet to show up in the pages of The New York Times, USA Today, the Los Angeles Times or even the Associated Press.

I believe it since I have no idea who Gruber is beyond Maclaine's nemesis in "Die Hard." :)

But, since the OP states there was a news blackout, how could I have heard this when it was first broadcast?

Its certainly not because the source in the OP is wrong and/or lied.

Seriously, we should never ever believe what the right says because its wrong or an outright lie just way too often. Never trust the right. NEVER. They will always lie to further their agenda of killing off the middle class and making the 1% richer.

Ignore it long enough and it will go away.

Even something this obvious.

this obviously what?

This obviously obvious.

:rolleyes-41:

lol. you think this is some sort of amazing scandal, and obviously so. why?

"Amazing scandal".

Straight to the straw man argument, I see.

Why would I bother explaining it to you, if you're going to pretend to not see it?

Be obtuse with someone else, thanks.

Ignore it long enough and it will go away.

Even something this obvious.

this obviously what?

This obviously obvious.

:rolleyes-41:

lol. you think this is some sort of amazing scandal, and obviously so. why?

"Amazing scandal".

Straight to the straw man argument, I see.

Why would I bother explaining it to you, if you're going to pretend to not see it?

Be obtuse with someone else, thanks.

well i asked what you thought was 'obvious' and you decided to be glib. i then did my best to discern what you believed.
please, take the time to make your thoughts known so that i don't have to incorrectly guess.

Those medias have become an ENEMY to us folks

they need to be Shunned if you want to know what's actually going on in our Politics and isn't SLANTED like it is with most of those anyway

November 15th, 2014

Well that took me 15 seconds to prove you're a fucking liar (I'm slowing down, lol)

NPR, 11/12:

Obamacare Architect Apologizes For Remarks On The Law's Passage

Obamacare Architect Apologizes For Remarks On The Law s Passage The Two-Way NPR

Now how about you apologize to us for once again polluting the board with your lies.

Forum List

Back