Thru nov 14 ABC, NBC, PBS, NPR, nytimes, latimes, & AP have run nothing on Gruber

Why do these media institutions so brazenly mislead america on everything?? You have to figure the govt is paying them a fortune to do so.

Currently ABC NBC PBS NPR nytimes latimes AP have run nothing on Gruber. InvestmentWatch

November 15th, 2014
Just imagine the reaction of the liberal media if a video had surfaced of a George W. Bush administration official admitting that “lack of transparency” was “a huge political advantage” in selling the Iraq war and that they relied on the “stupidity of the American voter” to launch an attack on Iraq? That video would be everywhere.

However, the clip of ObamaCare architect Jonathan Gruber using those exact phrases in talking about the passage of the Affordable Care Act has yet to be reported on ABC or NBC’s evening or morning shows. The sum total of Big Three (ABC, CBS, NBC) network coverage was a 2 minute, 50 second segment on Thursday’s CBSThis Morning – six days after the tape was first discovered. On the print side the Washington Post offered a front page story on Gruber on Thursday. But the Gruber comment has yet to show up in the pages of The New York Times, USA Today, the Los Angeles Times or even the Associated Press.

Well that took me 15 seconds to prove you're a fucking liar (I'm slowing down, lol)

NPR, 11/12:

Obamacare Architect Apologizes For Remarks On The Law's Passage

Obamacare Architect Apologizes For Remarks On The Law s Passage The Two-Way NPR

Now how about you apologize to us for once again polluting the board with your lies.
Notice how the liars lying about media coverage are suddenly and hypocritically offended by lying!

When the liars first started telling this lie in another thread and I pointed out CBS had covered it, I predicted that once they were forced to admit it was covered, they would move the goalposts to the coverage was not good enough, which they did!

Trey Gowdy says Stupid Citizens Rejected Obamacare Page 3 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Well, since you have all seen it, what do you think of being duped by Mr. Transparent?
When the bill was sent to the CBO to crunch the numbers, they were stunned because there were none. They made a point to tell us, that under those circumstances it may work financially, but if those blanks are filled in the price tag would be astronomical. We ignored their warning, and instead listened to this administration tell us how affordable healthcare would be if we just passed it and let them worry about the financial end of things. THAT is the type of stupidity from us they depend on.

Well, since you have all seen it, what do you think of being duped by Mr. Transparent?
When the bill was sent to the CBO to crunch the numbers, they were stunned because there were none. They made a point to tell us, that under those circumstances it may work financially, but if those blanks are filled in the price tag would be astronomical. We ignored their warning, and instead listened to this administration tell us how affordable healthcare would be if we just passed it and let them worry about the financial end of things. THAT is the type of stupidity from us they depend on.

they don't care. they accept Obama lying to them

The 'duping' was immaterial. The penalty for not getting insurance is the same whether you call it a tax or a fine or a penalty or a chicken.

It's no more serious than when someone calls a tax a 'user fee' because they're avoiding the t word.

And we get to pay the consequences of their lethargy.

We already are when they voted in a Community Agitator with no experience in anything but, agitating. We haven't had a minuets peace for the six years he's been in office. He's stirring up one thing or another to push his agenda on us

This is a lie.

I watched it on regular news casts on MSNBC and CNN.

And heard him on NPR.

No Duddley,

But, since the OP states there was a news blackout, how could I have heard this when it was first broadcast?

Its certainly not because the source in the OP is wrong and/or lied.

Seriously, we should never ever believe what the right says because its wrong or an outright lie just way too often. Never trust the right. NEVER. They will always lie to further their agenda of killing off the middle class and making the 1% richer.

You are projecting Dudley.

YOU lie every time you type, just another hate filled little troll.

Nobody claimed "a blackout", but the MSM has ignored it for as long as they could.

The 'duping' was immaterial. The penalty for not getting insurance is the same whether you call it a tax or a fine or a penalty or a chicken.

It's no more serious than when someone calls a tax a 'user fee' because they're avoiding the t word.

The "duping" was immaterial?

You can't make this shit up.

Are you going to teach your children that lying is ok?

Why do these media institutions so brazenly mislead america on everything?? You have to figure the govt is paying them a fortune to do so.

Currently ABC NBC PBS NPR nytimes latimes AP have run nothing on Gruber. InvestmentWatch

November 15th, 2014
Just imagine the reaction of the liberal media if a video had surfaced of a George W. Bush administration official admitting that “lack of transparency” was “a huge political advantage” in selling the Iraq war and that they relied on the “stupidity of the American voter” to launch an attack on Iraq? That video would be everywhere.

However, the clip of ObamaCare architect Jonathan Gruber using those exact phrases in talking about the passage of the Affordable Care Act has yet to be reported on ABC or NBC’s evening or morning shows. The sum total of Big Three (ABC, CBS, NBC) network coverage was a 2 minute, 50 second segment on Thursday’s CBSThis Morning – six days after the tape was first discovered. On the print side the Washington Post offered a front page story on Gruber on Thursday. But the Gruber comment has yet to show up in the pages of The New York Times, USA Today, the Los Angeles Times or even the Associated Press.
This fails as a post hoc fallacy, and is nothing more than tinfoil hat conspiracy theory lunacy.

[

Well that took me 15 seconds to prove you're a fucking liar (I'm slowing down, lol)

NPR, 11/12:

Obamacare Architect Apologizes For Remarks On The Law's Passage

Obamacare Architect Apologizes For Remarks On The Law s Passage The Two-Way NPR

Now how about you apologize to us for once again polluting the board with your lies.

Hey einstein. We're talking about censorship by the print and TV media. No one disputes gruber has gotten lots of internet coverage. THINK

But, since the OP states there was a news blackout, how could I have heard this when it was first broadcast?

Its certainly not because the source in the OP is wrong and/or lied.

Seriously, we should never ever believe what the right says because its wrong or an outright lie just way too often. Never trust the right. NEVER. They will always lie to further their agenda of killing off the middle class and making the 1% richer.
Never take a USMB conservative at his word, the OP in particular. Always check the source yourself to confirm what's being posted is not a lie or otherwise misleading.

The track record of most on the right here clearly warrants it.

I guess, as long as you don't mind being "duped" by your employees. I'd call it screwed more than duped. You mentioned one disadvantage of the bill in thousands of pages of screw jobs. The taxes and penalties forced onto the hospitals, the skyrocketing costs of insurance, the level of care if you are fortunate enough to find care, "ration panels" etc. If it wasn't a nightmare, we would have been allowed to read it before we passed it. The government has just destroyed our health care system to implement taxes on it. It's more than duped.
What Nixon did was duping. What Obama did was sneak behind our backs and take control of our health care to get to our money.

I guess, as long as you don't mind being "duped" by your employees. I'd call it screwed more than duped. You mentioned one disadvantage of the bill in thousands of pages of screw jobs. The taxes and penalties forced onto the hospitals, the skyrocketing costs of insurance, the level of care if you are fortunate enough to find care, "ration panels" etc. If it wasn't a nightmare, we would have been allowed to read it before we passed it. The government has just destroyed our health care system to implement taxes on it. It's more than duped.
What Nixon did was duping. What Obama did was sneak behind our backs and take control of our health care to get to our money.

The left thinks nothing of lying to get what they want, Carb is living proof.

Who the fuck cares about Gruber? I don't. I found out about it online by right-wingers who were having a fit of outrage about it.

That's how their news always breaks. They get outraged about something and it makes moderate people like myself go, "Wow, they're really riled up about that, it MUST be important". Until of course I look into it and find out that there isn't really anything to be riled up about. Gruber's just some stupid moron who used to be a political advisor and he's got some opinions about healthcare and voters and in the end, I take his opinions with a grain of salt because on at least 3 things he's said, he's utterly full of shit.

But cue the false outrage society on the right, as usual, who've been running around with their hair on fire all week shouting GOOBER GOOBER to anyone who will listen.

Clay, you just keep making our problems a Rep/Dem thing. This admin is relying on that mentality to keep you too busy to see what they are really up to. But don't take MY word for it, take theirs.
While you were yelling at Repubs for trying to prevent our Messiah from giving us health care we can "afford", Obama stuck his hands in your pockets again, and stole more of your money, and made it mandatory that you let him!

Fact Obama care wouldn't of passed if the truth was told. Fact, obama lied just about everything in the bill. Fact you would believe Obama if he told you, that you weren't sucking him off, while his pecker was in your mouth. Oh poor luddley.

Who the fuck cares about Gruber? I don't. I found out about it online by right-wingers who were having a fit of outrage about it.

That's how their news always breaks. They get outraged about something and it makes moderate people like myself go, "Wow, they're really riled up about that, it MUST be important". Until of course I look into it and find out that there isn't really anything to be riled up about. Gruber's just some stupid moron who used to be a political advisor and he's got some opinions about healthcare and voters and in the end, I take his opinions with a grain of salt because on at least 3 things he's said, he's utterly full of shit.

But cue the false outrage society on the right, as usual, who've been running around with their hair on fire all week shouting GOOBER GOOBER to anyone who will listen.

Maybe it's just nostalgia. Remembering a time when our moral standard was so high that lying to us was an impeachable offense.

This foolish man's comments have been reported at every one of the aforementioned news agencies. It isn't anyone else's fault you have failed to see these articles.

Forum List

Back