Thug robs old man, old man pulls pistol...doesn't shoot...thug runs away....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
As happens a lot in these encounters, once the victim brings out a gun......the violent thug runs away........too bad this old man had a gun.....perhaps he should simply have used krav maga or the latest style of Brazilian jujutsu against the obviously younger, stronger, more aggressive thug.......of course his age might have slowed him down just a touch....

Too bad he had that gun.......it would have been much better to let the thug corner the wife in the store......

You can watch the video and see the thug run away....

84-Year-Old Man Pulled Out His Automatic To Stop Attack The Daily Caller

As happens a lot in these encounters, once the victim brings out a gun......the violent thug runs away........too bad this old man had a gun.....perhaps he should simply have used krav maga or the latest style of Brazilian jujutsu against the obviously younger, stronger, more aggressive thug.......of course his age might have slowed him down just a touch....

Too bad he had that gun.......it would have been much better to let the thug corner the wife in the store......

You said these don't get reported?

You said these don't get reported?

It was caught on video...most aren't.......and it only made local...not national news........

First defense in 84 years. Really goes against your numbers. Good for him though.

First defense in 84 years. Really goes against your numbers. Good for him though.

But he still needed that gun.....after all those years....because young, aggressive, violent criminals seek out the old to victimize....sadly....you would allow that man and his wife to just be victims.....

But he still needed that gun.....after all those years....because young, aggressive, violent criminals seek out the old to victimize....sadly....you would allow that man and his wife to just be victims.....

What would I have to do with it? I've not suggested anything that would change this story. Unless he's a felon who bought the gun illegally.

What would I have to do with it? I've not suggested anything that would change this story. Unless he's a felon who bought the gun illegally.

Would you take that gun away from that man and wife? Would you prevent them from carrying it?

Would you take that gun away from that man and wife? Would you prevent them from carrying it?

Nope. I've not suggested anything that would do that.

Good for you......

Good for you......

This shouldn't be news to you...

Good for you......

Really? With the way you post? Of course, keep in mind, I have mentioned a time or two that you might just be playing devil's advocate..which is why I keep debating you....I find a lot of good information in response to your posts.....

It only takes one attack b y a scum bag piece of shit criminal to get you dead.

I'd rather have a gun and never need it that to need it one time and not have it.

Good for you......

Really? With the way you post? Of course, keep in mind, I have mentioned a time or two that you might just be playing devil's advocate..which is why I keep debating you....I find a lot of good information in response to your posts.....

I find it an educating experience. Not the typical crap. While I think the 1.6 is a very wrong number I have said I think it is probably 100k. To me that is a big number. While I think most people will never need a gun, I have no interest in denying that right. I just want them to make the decision based on facts, not info I think is easily proven false.

Anti-gun loons hate the fact that people have access to guns so that they might defend themselves.
They believe the state should have a monopoly on force, so that people are reliant on the state for protection.

I'd rather have a gun and never need it that to need it one time and not have it.

Which is your right. But it also takes one accidental shooting to be dead.

Yep. 84 years...first time hes ever needed that gun.

Bet this mans home has smoke alarms too....even though his house has probably never caught on fire.

Yep. 84 years...first time hes ever needed that gun.

Bet this mans home has smoke alarms too....even though his house has probably never caught on fire.
Fire extinguisher as well.

and one wrong move in a car.....and one moment of not paying attention to your child for them to drown........and considering both cars and drowning kill more children accidentally than guns.....you would think that just on numbers, you guys would spend more effort on pools and cars.......

The likelihood of me shooting myself accidentally is lower than the likelihood of me needing to use a gun in self defense

Forum List

Back