🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Thus ends the seventh feast of the year and the second blood moon

Penelope, Whatever peace was going to be in the Middle East it has come and gone. Yasser Arafat saw to that. If Israel is indeed wiped off the map then it will not stop there. The Jews will be pursued to the four corners of the earth. There is no 'land for peace'. This is about the keepers of the Old Testament. As is said in Leviticus, if the congregation sin through ignorance, and the thing be hid from the eyes of the assembly, when the sin is known atonement can be made for the sin.

I made a bit of a return to the message board a couple days ago but then thought I should at least wait until the last of the feasts of the year and the second blood moon had passed. I was kind of hoping God would give me some other task but seems not. As the sun has just set in Israel I feel it is time for me to start typing. A few declarations upfront will hopefully give what I say more context.

Why do I believe in God? Because he told me to. Why do I believe in the Bible? Because he wrote it. Why am I here? He told me to be here.

Two clarifications on the term Bible and the use of pronouns. After knowing God for some time he told me to read the Bible. I started to read and said, "Wow, I know this guy. This is the guy who has been with me all these years." That was the Old Testament however. I read the New Testament and I said, "What is this? This is not the word of God. This is not even the word of the word of God." So when I say Bible I mean Old Testament. I use the King James version and capitalize pronouns as it does. I do not know Hebrew but I believe the Bible is translated just fine. If I get a meaning incorrect it is more likely that I got it incorrect from the Bible than from God.

I am not a Christian as explained above, nor am I a Muslim, also as explained above. I am not Jewish although the Jewish people are probably the last thread of a connection God has to the son of man although the number of Jewish Jewish people is few indeed.

The best way for me to phrase it is the LORD and God is not the same person. To give an example of how the two are different I was speaking with the LORD all summer as I studied the Bible. At exactly the time of this last new moon the LORD left. Understandably I was pretty upset. I tried to understand why and kept reading my Bible. Then, at exactly sunset in Israel the day the first fall feast ended, the LORD came back. Something was different however. It took me a day to figure out what exactly. The LORD had gone somewhere, true. He had gone, perhaps, to get something, but what? Then it hit me like a bolt of lightening. He did not go to get something, he went to get someone. He went to go get God. So now both the LORD and God, as best as I can understand, are wandering around the planet. Hope that makes everyone feel at ease.

I will try not to make any claims to be who I am not but I will also try not to shy away from saying what I am told to say. I do not claim my understanding of God is crystal clear. Some of what I will say might be taken as blasphemous. People might wonder if I have absolutely no fear of God. I have fear of God all-right but it is only God I fear.

KJV was written in 1611 utilizing in large part (some 80%) the Catholic Bishop's Bible. So if you have little use for the NT portion, might look at a more reliable version of the Tanach. Like an actual Tanach. One I like here (has Rashi commentary available as well.)

The Complete Tanach with Rashi s Commentary - Tanakh Online - Torah - Bible

Another version that comes highly recommended without all the scripts on the site here,

http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt0.htm

Both in English.

peace comes when evil has been vanquished or converted to good. There is no compromising with evil

I made a bit of a return to the message board a couple days ago but then thought I should at least wait until the last of the feasts of the year and the second blood moon had passed. I was kind of hoping God would give me some other task but seems not. As the sun has just set in Israel I feel it is time for me to start typing. A few declarations upfront will hopefully give what I say more context.

Why do I believe in God? Because he told me to. Why do I believe in the Bible? Because he wrote it. Why am I here? He told me to be here.

Two clarifications on the term Bible and the use of pronouns. After knowing God for some time he told me to read the Bible. I started to read and said, "Wow, I know this guy. This is the guy who has been with me all these years." That was the Old Testament however. I read the New Testament and I said, "What is this? This is not the word of God. This is not even the word of the word of God." So when I say Bible I mean Old Testament. I use the King James version and capitalize pronouns as it does. I do not know Hebrew but I believe the Bible is translated just fine. If I get a meaning incorrect it is more likely that I got it incorrect from the Bible than from God.

I am not a Christian as explained above, nor am I a Muslim, also as explained above. I am not Jewish although the Jewish people are probably the last thread of a connection God has to the son of man although the number of Jewish Jewish people is few indeed.

The best way for me to phrase it is the LORD and God is not the same person. To give an example of how the two are different I was speaking with the LORD all summer as I studied the Bible. At exactly the time of this last new moon the LORD left. Understandably I was pretty upset. I tried to understand why and kept reading my Bible. Then, at exactly sunset in Israel the day the first fall feast ended, the LORD came back. Something was different however. It took me a day to figure out what exactly. The LORD had gone somewhere, true. He had gone, perhaps, to get something, but what? Then it hit me like a bolt of lightening. He did not go to get something, he went to get someone. He went to go get God. So now both the LORD and God, as best as I can understand, are wandering around the planet. Hope that makes everyone feel at ease.

I will try not to make any claims to be who I am not but I will also try not to shy away from saying what I am told to say. I do not claim my understanding of God is crystal clear. Some of what I will say might be taken as blasphemous. People might wonder if I have absolutely no fear of God. I have fear of God all-right but it is only God I fear.

KJV was written in 1611 utilizing in large part (some 80%) the Catholic Bishop's Bible. So if you have little use for the NT portion, might look at a more reliable version of the Tanach. Like an actual Tanach. One I like here (has Rashi commentary available as well.)

Another version that comes highly recommended without all the scripts on the site here,

Both in English.
Thank you but as much as I dislike the NT being tagged onto the Bible the KJV is the word of God. I am not saying others are not.

Both in English.
Thank you but as much as I dislike the NT being tagged onto the Bible the KJV is the word of God. I am not saying others are not.

That's cool. Lotta people like the idea of God speaking with an Elizabethian accent. :)

Both in English.

That's cool. Lotta people like the idea of God speaking with an Elizabethian accent. :)
I actually thought the section, "The translators to the reader", of the 1611 was quite touching. It would have been truly wonderful to watch them work. I can just see God looking over them with a big smile.

Both in English.

I actually thought the section, "The translators to the reader", of the 1611 was quite touching. It would have been truly wonderful to watch them work. I can just see God looking over them with a big smile.

Makes me see the scene from "13th Warrior" where sitting around the campfire the Vikings are laughing and joking with each other, one making fun of another to which the insulted one replies,

"I don't sound like that." :)

"Thus ends the seventh feast of the year and the second blood moon"

And thus we hope you begin your search for the mental health treatment you so clearly need.

Both in English.

Makes me see the scene from "13th Warrior" where sitting around the campfire the Vikings are laughing and joking with each other, one making fun of another to which the insulted one replies,

great movie....

Both in English.

great movie....

Loved it. Can prolly quote it verbatim beginning to end. :) Had a gf at the time I first saw it who hated it for the knock against pagan faiths. Fair point I guess.

the feast is over.....looks like the second coming isn't this year.......
That is not exactly true.

you don't think the feast is over or you don't think God will choose to return during the Feast celebrating the coming of the Messiah?.....
Technically I am holding out to the end of my Hebrew birthday, the 21st of Tishrei, as the complete end of the feasts. As far as God coming back he came back at the close of the feast of trumpets. I know there is no Jesus Christ so that person will not be coming back from where that person never left. I am not sure who the Messiah is. I know practically nothing about all of this foretold stuff. Apparently I am coming at it from the other side.

Forum List

Back