Tiger Woods is Done - Tied for 45th Today

Tiger has more fans than ever. As stated above, he is still the biggest draw in the game, just having him in the event brings more people live and watching on TV.

Oh, and as soon as you can shoot a 67 on that golf course we will listen to your take on who is done.

My handicap is three times that. And I still lose most of the time.

Meister has his panties in a bunch because his *hero* finished 45th and he worships Tampon Tiger.
Weak. Meister is a real Karen. An embarrassment to "Moderators".

What was the score of your last round of golf?

Woods is NOT the player he used to be. While he still a major draw, his talent has suffered. Time for the man to hang it up.

Mister Tampon finished in a five-way tie for 45th place at the Genesis Invitational Golf Tournament at
Riviera Country Club in Los Angeles today.

Glad to see him go. He has enough money and fame.

Let's hear it for the little guys. Always root for them. They're like the rest of us, looking for a big break.

PGA The Genesis Invitational - Bing
/——/ I’m betting Tiger could beat the crap out of you on any 18 hole course using just a 7 iron for each shot from tee to fairway to sand trap to putting without breaking a sweat while you could use a professional set of clubs and a golf pro by your side.. The man had an incredible career other pro golfers could only dream of.

Mister Tampon finished in a five-way tie for 45th place at the Genesis Invitational Golf Tournament at
Riviera Country Club in Los Angeles today.

Glad to see him go. He has enough money and fame.

Let's hear it for the little guys. Always root for them. They're like the rest of us, looking for a big break.

PGA The Genesis Invitational - Bing
LOL...you hate him because he's friends with Trump.

I don't think that tiger believes he will win against the young bucks at his age. He plays because he loves to play and loves the competition. People will still cheer him on and are excited to see him. If, he likes it then let him play. He certainly does not need the money nor to win another championship. Maybe he would like to go out with a win. Still you can't have everything you wish for in life. I believe Hale Irwin is the oldest player still playing on the circuit.

Woods is NOT the player he used to be. While he still a major draw, his talent has suffered. Time for the man to hang it up.

Why?

He did better than 65% of the golfers that started the event. Should they all hang it up as well?

/——/ I’m betting Tiger could beat the crap out of you on any 18 hole course using just a 7 iron for each shot from tee to fairway to sand trap to putting without breaking a sweat while you could use a professional set of clubs and a golf pro by your side.. The man had an incredible career other pro golfers could only dream of.

Karen Cellblock joins Karen Meister in wah-wahing about your *hero* Tampon Tiger Woods.
Golf most certainly is NOT the measure of a man. There are other things in life, Karen and Karen.
You two should be aware of that but clearly are not.
I am married to the wife of my youth, my only love. Tiger is not.
I have a science degree and an advanced degree in business management. Tiger does not, and neither do either of you Karens.
I can beat Tampon Tiger and you two Karens combined on the tennis court, on the ski slopes, on climbing hills on a dirt bike,
and obviously in an IQ test. But those things aren't important either. What is important is what you have done for your fellow
man. The forty websites I created and maintained for ten years have been obliterated by Google Censors when I criticized
the Biden Crime Family. They taught and amused tens of thousands of readers, but are now gone, thanks to Leftists of Google.
I addressed atheist lies and ignorance, demonstrated my patent pending tennis racket, provided a very amusing website for good little children, and told my best inspirational true stories, offering to buy a nice lunch for anyone who did not enjoy themselves reading it.
After about 1,000 offers, nobody ever asked me for a free lunch. But I'm quite sure one of you two Karens would have done just that.

I received a call from Amazon Publishing fourteen hours ago. They want to take charge of my self-published book and, they say, "make it a best-seller in 2023."
Too good to be true. Someone must be tricking me.
Wow. Tampon Tiger could beat me at golf. It's an old man's game. I played it many times, on many courses. It's nothing compared to tennis, which I currently play five days a week, with racquetball played on the other two days. What do you do, Karen and Karen?
Review picture.png

He gets $1 million plus just to show up. No, he's not going to hang it up until they stop paying him. He's not that stupid.

Karen Cellblock joins Karen Meister in wah-wahing about your *hero* Tampon Tiger Woods.
Golf most certainly is NOT the measure of a man. There are other things in life, Karen and Karen.
I have a science degree and an advanced degree in business management. Tiger does not, and neither do either of you Karens.
I can beat Tampon Tiger and you two Karens combined on the tennis court, on the ski slopes, on climbing hills on a dirt bike,
and obviously in an IQ test. But those things aren't important either. What is important is what you have done for your fellow
man. The forty websites I created and maintained for ten years have been obliterated by Google Censors when I criticized
the Biden Crime Family. They taught and amused tens of thousands of readers, but are now gone, thanks to Leftists of Google.
I addressed atheist lies and ignorance, demonstrated my patent pending tennis racket, provided a very amusing website for good little children, and told my best inspirational true stories, offering to buy a nice lunch for anyone who did not enjoy themselves reading it.
After about 1,000 offers, nobody ever asked me for a free lunch. But I'm quite sure one of you two Karens would have done just that.

I received a call from Amazon Publishing fourteen hours ago. They want to take charge of my self-published book and, they say, "make it a best-seller in 2023."
Wow. Tampon Tiger could beat me at golf. It's an old man's game. I played it many times, on many courses. It's nothing compared to tennis, which I currently play five days a week, with racquetball played on the other two days. What do you do, Karen and Karen?
View attachment 761289

If you will mow my yard all summer, I'll pretend to give a shit.

View attachment 761289
/——/ When you stop with the childish name calling then someone will take you seriously. BTW, what is the name of the Amazon publishing company?
Your statement “I received a call from Amazon Publishing fourteen hours ago. They want to take charge of my self-published book and, they say, "make it a best-seller in 2023." Is pure BS. I’ve published with them since 2014, even taught continuing education corses at two colleges, and it just doesn’t work that way. What must of happened is you got a call from a vanity press who will charge you $$$$ and do nothing for your book. It’s a scam and I told my students not to fall for it. Beware.

Forum List

Back