Tim Tebow Is A Jesus Freak Of The 33rd Order

When he gets on national television and thanks his lord and savior Jesus Christ…I hate him. He’s giving a big, fat middle finger to everyone who isn’t religious; To the people who have been kicked out of their church for being gay; To the kids who have been evicted by their families in the name of Christ; And to the kids who’ve killed themselves because they couldn’t reconcile their feelings with the teachings of close-minded religious zealots.

Dummmbell:

When he gives thanks and praise to Jesus, he is complying with his understanding of the dictates of his religion, you idiot.

He isn't flipping anybody else off.

Thank God you are in America, you dope.

You are free to ignore him and he is free to ignore you.

But, articulating his religious beliefs isn't against the law nor does it constitute flipping off anybody, even if you happen not to care for his beliefs.

You fucking tool.

Respectfully,

you pal,

Liability

I work out 2X/day mani :rolleyes: You were saying? .

Wow, your 'Sweatin' to the Oldies' tape must be just about worn out by now!
asswipe says what?
:rolleyes:

Shouldn't you be watching Oprah or something? I hear she might be giving her audience members free liposuction procedures today.

I work out 2X/day mani :rolleyes: You were saying? :eusa_eh: Sitting in front of a TeeVee for 2-3 hours does not a tough-guy make. Carry on.

omgRichardSimmonslookout..........

Now you're making me angry!!! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Unkotard is a trash talker/leg humper
t1537.gif
, a dime a dozen ZZZzzz

Last edited:
I work out 2X/day mani :rolleyes: You were saying? .

Wow, your 'Sweatin' to the Oldies' tape must be just about worn out by now!
asswipe says what?
I work out 2X/day mani :rolleyes: You were saying? :eusa_eh: Sitting in front of a TeeVee for 2-3 hours does not a tough-guy make. Carry on.

omgRichardSimmonslookout..........

Now you're making me angry!!! :rolleyes:

Don't get so upset you crap your spangly short-shorts, Richard!

Corinthians 11:14

"Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?"

And long fingers are even worse.

Romans 14:4
Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand

psssssst... not that that's what this thread is about, but the crusades came first. in case you didn't know it, that's the reason christians were IN the middle east.
Yes, and they were killed first by turkish muslims, the crusades were in response. Too many satan worshiping muslim supporters don't care to know that and just want to blame Christianity.

i'm not here to defend islam, but the whole "satan worshipping" thing is kinda silly.

if people with armies came marching into your town trying to force you to be muslim, you'd attack them too.

now imagine being muslim and a bunch of men in armor came and ran through your town to conquer it.

i suspect you'd fight them.

if you say you wouldn't, you're lying.
You are right I would defend myself. Satan worshiping muslim is not silly since it is satan they are truly worshiping.

When he gets on national television and thanks his lord and savior Jesus Christ…I hate him. He’s giving a big, fat middle finger to everyone who isn’t religious; To the people who have been kicked out of their church for being gay; To the kids who have been evicted by their families in the name of Christ; And to the kids who’ve killed themselves because they couldn’t reconcile their feelings with the teachings of close-minded religious zealots.
Move to North Korea. Because we're not changing to suit you, you sissy bedwetter.

Its pretty rare to find a muslim quarterback thanking Allah when his receivers catch a ball.

You're right, muslims ( QB or not ) thank Allah when non muslims are murdered by muslims.........

You mean middle eastern radical Islamists don't you. I thought we were finished with this bigot bullshit when Casius Clay was converted and became Muhammed Ali but I guess some people still have their heads up their collective ass.
Oh, you mean like your bigotry against and hatred for Christians?

Or is that different...somehow?

i have replied to you with more than one liners....but here is the rub....this is just a total bore. you have let this anti christian thing take you over...sadly enough....how old are you.....i have you between 52 and 70? but you are old enough to know that this is jus wallowing in some type of anger and self pity.....omg your parents indoctrinated you with christian bullmal? but you are beating on yourself and others over this.....

why? what does it give you to attack christians? do you think you can recover the 'christian years" or what?

I'm 77 and stayed in the church till I was over 60. I tithed my gross, I worked, I visited, I planned, I taught, I gave personal testimony, attended religious retreats etc. I was at the church at least three times a week. I never believed it and used to watch others and wonder if they did. I will speak up against that superstitious nonsense till I draw my last breath. If god dropped by one time during the stone and bron e ages and left the only keys to the kingdom with ignorant people...people who believed in witchcraft and thought the earth was flat......screw him and the donkey he rode in on.
Yeah, yeah, we get it. You hate Christians. All the emo kids think you're cool.

6a00d83555153869e20120a55c162e970c-800wi

Forum List

Back