Tim Tebow Is A Jesus Freak Of The 33rd Order

So someone else exercising their freedom to Worship as they choose offends you?

Talk about being insecure and unsure of oneself. I suggest you talk with the Lord and figure out where you actually stand with your beliefs. because when you have confidence in what you believe in, it doesn't matter if others believe otherwise or disagree.

Talk about being insecure and unsure of oneself. I suggest you talk with the Lord and figure out where you actually stand with your beliefs. because when you have confidence in what you believe in, it doesn't matter if others believe otherwise or disagree.
It offends him so much he wants to make religion illegal. :cuckoo:

Im sure he wants to do more than that.

He isn't exactly the nicest guy out there.

When he gets on national television and thanks his lord and savior Jesus Christ…I hate him. He’s giving a big, fat middle finger to everyone who isn’t religious; To the people who have been kicked out of their church for being gay; To the kids who have been evicted by their families in the name of Christ; And to the kids who’ve killed themselves because they couldn’t reconcile their feelings with the teachings of close-minded religious zealots.

Most athletes these days praise God and/or Jesus. NBA players do it, football players do it. They've been doing it it long before Tebow came along. I don't know why he gets singled out for it.

And if you really are insulted by someone praising God, then you are just an intolerant bigot. But, I am not really buying your phoney outrage. I am sure you've hated Christians long before Tebow came along, and you are just using the opportunity to spew your hate.

When he gets on national television and thanks his lord and savior Jesus Christ…I hate him. He’s giving a big, fat middle finger to everyone who isn’t religious; To the people who have been kicked out of their church for being gay; To the kids who have been evicted by their families in the name of Christ; And to the kids who’ve killed themselves because they couldn’t reconcile their feelings with the teachings of close-minded religious zealots.

It is called freedom of religion not freedom from religion!

Close-mindedness goes both ways. If you think atheist are open minded your a fool. If you think atheist don't commit atrocities look a Stalin, Pol Pot, Mao and YES Hitler. This godless souls were responsible for 10s of millions of people!

Tebow is an outstanding moral individual. He cherish hard work, he is clean as a whistle anyone who seems to know him only has great things to say about him. Your issue with him seems to be based on your own bigotry, not his!

i have replied to you with more than one liners....but here is the rub....this is just a total bore. you have let this anti christian thing take you over...sadly enough....how old are you.....i have you between 52 and 70? but you are old enough to know that this is jus wallowing in some type of anger and self pity.....omg your parents indoctrinated you with christian bullmal? but you are beating on yourself and others over this.....

why? what does it give you to attack christians? do you think you can recover the 'christian years" or what?

I'm 77 and stayed in the church till I was over 60. I tithed my gross, I worked, I visited, I planned, I taught, I gave personal testimony, attended religious retreats etc. I was at the church at least three times a week. I never believed it and used to watch others and wonder if they did. I will speak up against that superstitious nonsense till I draw my last breath. If god dropped by one time during the stone and bron e ages and left the only keys to the kingdom with ignorant people...people who believed in witchcraft and thought the earth was flat......screw him and the donkey he rode in on.
I think maybe because you openly curse GOD with your twisted dimented brain, you will be SCREWED, Good luck with that fool.

Im sure he wants to do more than that.

He isn't exactly the nicest guy out there.
Leftism ultimately devolves into wholesale murder.

History proves this again and again.

If the Broncos win the super bowl this year with Timmy Tebow at the helm, I will cease to be an atheist and convert to Christianity. Winning a few silly games of football should be a cake walk with the omnipotent creator of the universe on your side...

If he were gay, you would demand that everyone be tolerant of his choices.

Truth is, you're just a fucking bigot.

Personally, as an atheist, I don't give a damn how much this guy wants to praise the LOWard for every footstep me makes. It's no skin off of my nutsack if he wants to act that way; I just don't pay attention.\

In other news, Jesus Christ is a Packers fan while Da Father loves da Bears and Tim Tebow can only QB for one of these teams during the Heavenly playoffs. Who does he choose?

Gotta go with the Packers on that one. Timmy and most all evangelicals seem to have a way bigger boner for Jebus than his old man. I mean, hell, did you see the newspaper clip about Plummer talking about how Tebow should tone down all the Jesus talk, and Tebow in response compared his love of Jesus to the love that a man has for his wife? Tebow has a massive erection for Christ, not that there's anything wrong with that...

Yes, and he keeps on winning, maybe you should try it. LOL Jesus loves everyone, not just religous zealots.

Yes, and he keeps on winning, maybe you should try it. LOL Jesus loves everyone, not just religous zealots.

No, because according to you Christian fanatics, Jesus only loves you if you accept Him into your life.

What if you don't even know who Jesus is? Does He still love you then?

No, because according to you Christian fanatics, Jesus only loves you if you accept Him into your life.

What if you don't even know who Jesus is? Does He still love you then?

Actually, we love Him because He loved us first.

He loves us. He died for us.

So what if he is big on Jesus. Get a Life, You are pathetic. You are also an Anti-Religious Bigot. You are a Fuck You to Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Expression, Freedom of Religion, and you smell bad too. Idiot. Sorry if I disrupted your Witch Hunt.

?

Who told you that?

Almost every Christian that I've ran into has told me that unless I accept Christ into my heart, I'm gonna go to hell because I'm not "saved".

Didn't matter that I told them I already had a spiritual path and was a Taoist, I still had to be "saved" to get into Heaven.

And, when I asked them about those of the Jewish and Hindu faith, I was told that unless those people converted and accepted Christ, they were going to hell as well.

God is too big to be contained in just one religion. My personal belief is that you should understand at least 3 different ones.

Interesting thing about that............I was watching History Channel over the weekend and they were talking about alien life. Know what? Almost every religion BUT Christianity would have no problem believing that aliens can answer to God without a specific belief that Yeshua is God.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back