Tim Walz VP running mate

Democrat's open border practices and enabling of the Mexican cartels results in child sex trafficking which you people refuse to address. That is whatvhas become "normal" for the Democrat party.
Yet again, you’re radicalized to this issue from being immersed in a constant miasma of right wing online media.

If all you have are random photos plucked from the internet, that’s a problem.

Normal people don’t encounter this. It’s not relevant to them.

Normal people are not going to cast their vote based on any concern for Palestine or Israel. There are far more important issues relevant to them.

And you suck at those issues. And everyone knows it.

So, good luck

Define “Normal”, little bot. To me you’re far from normal for example.
Not you. You’re super weird.

You accuse me of being a but and yet repeatedly try to engage with me.

Either you’re a dishonest troll and don’t believe what you say or you like arguing with an AI.

Which is it?

Yet again, you’re radicalized to this issue from being immersed in a constant miasma of right wing online media.
Yet again, you have been reduced to an apologist for child ex trafficking. Continue with your conspiracy theory that child sex trafficking doesn't occur as a part of cartels controlling portions of the southern border as a consequence of democrst open borders.

Yet again, you have been reduced to an apologist for child ex trafficking. Continue with your conspiracy theory that child sex trafficking doesn't occur as a part of cartels controlling portions of the southern border as a consequence of democrst open borders.
Remember, your claim is that we were the ones talking about it.

When normal people hear you guys yalk about the numbers of children you have placed into child sex trafficking, they think you're retrograde and disgusting

But that’s not really the case, is it. This is a big deal to you because you live in a right wing media bubble.

Forum List

Back