Tim Walz VP running mate

Most importantly, he's not weird and creepy, like the whole Trump team.

In fact, he's the one who keeps highlighting how weird and creepy the right is.

That's why the weird and creepy crowd hates him.
Yes he will fit right in with you loons.
FB_IMG_1722436877521.jpg

The dems are obviously okay with child sex trafficking as they refuse to do what it takes to control it.
No one really thinks you guys care about the welfare of anyone from South and Central America.

We’ve heard how to speak of them.

I am completely unfamiliar with this guy.

Wonder how he will stack up against Vance in a debate.

Made it to E9 in the military.

Spent time in Congress.

Is the Gov of a state

Spent many years as a teacher.

I think he will do fine.

No one really thinks you guys care about the welfare of anyone from South and Central America.

We’ve heard how to speak of them.
We've seen the enabling of chikd sex trafficking by democrats so let's not pretend your whining is anything but an attempt to make excuses for it.

We've seen the enabling of chikd sex trafficking by democrats so let's not pretend your whining is anything but an attempt to make excuses for it.
And how do you plan to help children from Central and South America?

It's official. I don't know who this guy is but I'm sure he's a hard left loon like the rest of them.

He is an extreme leftist who did nothing when Minneapolis burned. He loves Abortion and all the usual leftist stuff. If you are a sniveling whiney cry baby Democrat he is your perfect pick. :p

They've had 4 years to spruce it up a bit.
The tire store that was burned down in 2020 really was the lynchpin of the entire city. Without it, it’s just a hollow husk. /s

You chronically online weirdos have no idea what you’re talking about.

Forum List

Back