Time for a new conspiracy theory. Hotels do not just up an fall, sheesh half the time explosives do not do the job

I don’t see how a building can just collapse without showing any signs……cracks, rumbles, shifting of the foundation

Bad enough that it fell, but according to the thread title, it upped and then fell. If we can find why it upped, that will take us a long way toward finding why it fell.

I don’t see how a building can just collapse without showing any signs……cracks, rumbles, shifting of the foundation
It did but they were in the minute before the actual collapse and you can bet that all this footage is already in the hands of the government terrorist who will hide the truth

Oh FFS. It hasn’t been a day yet snd sure enough we are into terrorist fears from idiots.

OK. Let’s pretend that it was Terrorism. Terrorists decide to hit Miami. They have Government Buildings. They have Sports Venues. Bridges. Public Utilities that they could target. Nope. They go after a fairly unimpressive building with no more than a couple hundred residents and guests.

On 9-11 they went after symbols. The World Trade Center. The Pentagon. We are still not sure if it was Congress or the White House. Symbols of American power.

Now. According to this theory. They are now hitting insignificant buildings. Because in the last twenty years they haven’t learned a damn thing.

I don’t know. My own personal suspicions are a combination of factors. The reported sinking of the building. Probably written off as settling. Coupled with salt air corroding concrete. The building was constructed in the 1980’s.

We know that Salt corrodes Concrete. See Alcatraz. Again. I do not know. It will take months to determine what happened. But I believe that a combination of factors is going to be the eventual culprit. Not Terrorism.

My first guess is that a big sinkhole is the culprit.

Practically the whole city is built on a swamp filled in with sand and whatever. It could have been undermined.
Yes, but sinkholes happen further north.........very very few in southern florida.

Now being built on a swamp or a spring --maybe.

This said first witness said that that collapse started in the garage.

Practically the whole city is built on a swamp filled in with sand and whatever. It could have been undermined.
Yes, but sinkholes happen further north.........very very few in southern florida.

Sinkholes happen on land built of coral I believe, not on sand beach areas

There is no other explanation than controlled demo

9-11 conspiracy experts assure us that there is no way for a building to pancake like that without a controlled demo

The building fell at near freefall speed

Turns out it's built on a barrier island. Barrier islands constantly move and change shape. They are basically giant sandbars. Not really the most stable place to build a high rise, but the beaches make them very attractive.

Turns out that there has been a couple of lawsuits by condo owners over cracked outside walls too. In 2001 and 2015.

And there had also been some recent construction work on the building. A construction crew that doesn't know what they are doing can cause catastrophic damage.

There is no other explanation than controlled demo

9-11 conspiracy experts assure us that there is no way for a building to pancake like that without a controlled demo

The building fell at near freefall speed
It's expected to fall at near freefall speed when one concrete floor falls onto another concrete floor.

Being a concrete contractor, I've demolished a lot of concrete. Oftentimes I'll lift up a slab of concrete with my skid steer loader and then make it belly flop onto another slab of concrete. Thus smashing both of them into pieces that I can scoop up and dump into my dump truck. It's an easy way to demolish concrete. A lot easier/faster than using a jackhammer.

Compared to the force of the falling concrete floor, the strength of the bracing holding up the floor below it is negligible. It will smash it and keep falling like it's wasn't even there. Then there's two floors falling, twice the weight falling onto the next floor etc. etc all the way to the ground.

One thing that all of the 9/11 was a controlled demolition conspiracy theorists all seem to have in common is that they have no innate sense of physics. They all seem to be accident prone due to their lack of an innate sense of physics too, which is why I would never hire them.

Last edited:
There was cracks in the exterior stucco, window seal leaks etc. Management company was sued a few years ago. The foundation is under the parking garage you can't see it.

Turns out it's built on a barrier island. Barrier islands constantly move and change shape. They are basically giant sandbars. Not really the most stable place to build a high rise, but the beaches make them very attractive.

Turns out that there has been a couple of lawsuits by condo owners over cracked outside walls too. In 2001 and 2015.

And there had also been some recent construction work on the building. A construction crew that doesn't know what they are doing can cause catastrophic damage.
Built on reclaimed wetlands.

skid steer loader
why is it called a skid steer loader?
I don't know. Probably because it skids a lot when it steers. The right side wheels are controlled by one lever and the left side wheels are controlled by another lever. It has no steer wheels, so it steers by skidding.

il_570xN.1698328446_fvse.jpg

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Last edited:
Well more information is coming out. And my suspicions are looking to be right. No they are not proven. Just looking right.

Again. We won’t know for a while yet. They will need to do tests of the concrete to see how much it weakened. They will need to do computer modeling to see how the variables play out. They will settle on the one which takes the hard evidence and comes the closest to showing adequate stress and failures.

Forum List

Back