Time For Democrats To 'Fess Up

except they don't SUPPORT illegal immigration

They sure as heck do. When you advocate policy that effectively results in open borders, establish sanctuary cities, give them drivers' licenses, provide them all manner of social services, not the least of which is free education for their kids, they are absolutely and without question supporting illegal immigration.
open borders?

But I thought Democrats supported and funded border security fencing and in some areas, walls?

You can't argue they are hypocrites against Trump, and then turn around and claim they never supported what they did.

understand reality yet?

The number of border guards also reached an all time high under Obama.
Strange for an “open borders” guy.

I guess the facts get in the way of a conservative fable; as they always do with Jumbo.

But now the same people say that aggressive border control is immoral and unjustifiable and the Border Patrol are Nazis or worse who rip little children from the arms of their parents, brutalize helpless women and children, and even have been made responsible for some who arrive here so abused and sick that they died here. I.C.E. should be abolished and a wall or other barrier is immoral.

You can't make this stuff up. They are partisan hacks to the maximum degree, hypocrites to the core, and dangerous to America. It is absolutely incomprehensible how they do this with a straight face. And no honorable American should defend it or condone it.

Conservatives on this board are wanting the FBI disbanded. Your blob isn't paying his coast guard. So cry me a river.

In fact it may come to that if the corruption already exposed in almost all the people on the 7th floor has so infected the organization that it cannot be restored its former integrity. I like to think that honorable people put in charge will repair it because I personally know a lot of FBI people that are exemplary in their ethics, competence, and point of view. All that I know are utterly disgusted with those on the 7th floor who have already been fired and/or demoted for misconduct and abuse of power. It is embarrassing to those who are doing their jobs and don't see their job as destroying a lawfully elected government just because it is the 'wrong' party.

They sure as heck do. When you advocate policy that effectively results in open borders, establish sanctuary cities, give them drivers' licenses, provide them all manner of social services, not the least of which is free education for their kids, they are absolutely and without question supporting illegal immigration.
open borders?

But I thought Democrats supported and funded border security fencing and in some areas, walls?

You can't argue they are hypocrites against Trump, and then turn around and claim they never supported what they did.

understand reality yet?

I guess the facts get in the way of a conservative fable; as they always do with Jumbo.

But now the same people say that aggressive border control is immoral and unjustifiable and the Border Patrol are Nazis or worse who rip little children from the arms of their parents, brutalize helpless women and children, and even have been made responsible for some who arrive here so abused and sick that they died here. I.C.E. should be abolished and a wall or other barrier is immoral.

You can't make this stuff up. They are partisan hacks to the maximum degree, hypocrites to the core, and dangerous to America. It is absolutely incomprehensible how they do this with a straight face. And no honorable American should defend it or condone it.

Conservatives on this board are wanting the FBI disbanded. Your blob isn't paying his coast guard. So cry me a river.

In fact it may come to that if the corruption already exposed in almost all the people on the 7th floor has so infected the organization that it cannot be restored its former integrity.
Ridiculous.
I like to think that honorable people put in charge will repair it because I personally know a lot of FBI people that are exemplary in their ethics, competence, and point of view. All that I know are utterly disgusted with those on the 7th floor who have already been fired and/or demoted for misconduct and abuse of power.
Yeah...a Trump supporter offended by law breakers. Make me laugh some more

It is embarrassing to those who are doing their jobs and don't see their job as destroying a lawfully elected government just because it is the 'wrong' party.

Since that never happened...you should be the one who is embarrassed for parroting a lie.

open borders?

understand reality yet?

They supported border fencing before Trump and now that we have a President Trump they say a border fence is ineffective and immoral. They don't provide any rationale for why it was effective and moral before. If you can't see that as prime Grade A hypocritical and far more interested in political advantage than caring about what is right for America, you are really REALLY need to have your eyes checked. SOON!
not true and you know that

It is true. I've following this whole immigration debate since the late 1970's, and I have heard their arguments in the Clinton, Bush 43, and Obama administrations, and I have heard their arguments these past few weeks. Here is just some of history, then and now:
Quit Lying, Democrats. Millions Have Watched Video Of You Supporting Strong Border Security
a silly partisan blog?

no thanks

and please, stop acting like you and you alone have been following the subject.

and even newcomers with access to a search engine could counter your arguments

Not if they use honest sources and actual unedited quotes.

open borders?

understand reality yet?

In fact it may come to that if the corruption already exposed in almost all the people on the 7th floor has so infected the organization that it cannot be restored its former integrity.
Ridiculous.
I like to think that honorable people put in charge will repair it because I personally know a lot of FBI people that are exemplary in their ethics, competence, and point of view. All that I know are utterly disgusted with those on the 7th floor who have already been fired and/or demoted for misconduct and abuse of power.

It is embarrassing to those who are doing their jobs and don't see their job as destroying a lawfully elected government just because it is the 'wrong' party.

Since that never happened...you should be the one who is embarrassed for parroting a lie.

Well those of us who actually watch the news instead of just getting their assigned partisan talking points for the day know it did happen. Is probably still happening.

open borders?

understand reality yet?

They supported border fencing before Trump and now that we have a President Trump they say a border fence is ineffective and immoral. They don't provide any rationale for why it was effective and moral before. If you can't see that as prime Grade A hypocritical and far more interested in political advantage than caring about what is right for America, you are really REALLY need to have your eyes checked. SOON!

It is true. I've following this whole immigration debate since the late 1970's, and I have heard their arguments in the Clinton, Bush 43, and Obama administrations, and I have heard their arguments these past few weeks. Here is just some of history, then and now:
Quit Lying, Democrats. Millions Have Watched Video Of You Supporting Strong Border Security
a silly partisan blog?

no thanks

sigh, I can use them and fabricate a reality

you really don't know much do you?

Ridiculous.

Well those of us who actually watch the news instead of just getting their assigned partisan talking points for the day know it did happen. Is probably still happening.

Oh brother. Five years ago there was barely a peep from you dumbasses about the border. Today, it's the only thing that matters. You get your marching orders and follow them like a good little pooch.

Ya know who would be ecstatic to see our FBI under attack?

Yea...Putin

This is unreal

a silly partisan blog?

no thanks

Apparently I know quite a bit more on this subject than you do.

a silly partisan blog?

no thanks

Your opinion of yourself appears to be unwarranted

Ridiculous.

Oh brother. Five years ago there was barely a peep from you dumbasses about the border. Today, it's the only thing that matters. You get your marching orders and follow them like a good little pooch.

Hyperbole much? Ann Coulter uses it a lot in her satirical commentary, but her basic scholarship is pretty impeccable. So only 10% of all Mexicans live in the USA these days instead of the 25% she suggested. Does anybody on your side bother to look into that? Or is bashing her for using a wrong number the only thing that matters?

For the record, there have been a lot of us from Heritage Foundation to the Hoover Institute and to writers like Ann Coulter who have been concerned about the immigration stuff for a long time. It has only been in the Obama years however that there is a full fledged radical leftwing push to establish safe havens for all illegals and encourage them to come. So it is much more of a problem these days than it was during Bush 43, Clinton, Bush 41, Reagan. It was the Carter Administration that began acknowledging a serious problem developing.

Here is Ann Coulter's column on the subject in 2006, more than a dozen years ago. She gave Bush 43 no quarter any more than she is giving President Trump any quarter on this topic:
Gawfer: Read My Lips: No New Amnesty; by Ann Coulter

She and all of us have never stopped speaking out against illegal immigration. It is attitudes like yours that has elevated it to crisis proportions in recent years.

Ridiculous.

Hyperbole much? Ann Coulter uses it a lot in her satirical commentary, but her basic scholarship is pretty impeccable. So only 10% of all Mexicans live in the USA these days instead of the 25% she suggested. Does anybody on your side bother to look into that? Or is bashing her for using a wrong number the only thing that matters?

For the record, there have been a lot of us from Heritage Foundation to the Hoover Institute and to writers like Ann Coulter who have been concerned about the immigration stuff for a long time. It has only been in the Obama years however that there is a full fledged radical leftwing push to establish safe havens for all illegals and encourage them to come. So it is much more of a problem these days than it was during Bush 43, Clinton, Bush 41, Reagan. It was the Carter Administration that began acknowledging a serious problem developing.

Here is Ann Coulter's column on the subject in 2006, more than a dozen years ago. She gave Bush 43 no quarter any more than she is giving President Trump any quarter on this topic:

She and all of us have never stopped speaking out against illegal immigration. It is attitudes like yours that has elevated it to crisis proportions in recent years.

Oh bull shit.

I posted links to the pages from circa 1/5/2015 (before your messiah/blob came along). There was very little mention of the "crisis" at the border.

Good catch on the one Ann Coulter piece from 2006 though. Wow. You mean someone who makes her money writing columns touched on immigration? Stunning!

a silly partisan blog?

no thanks

Save for Jumbo, she is easily the most intellectually dishonest poster on this board.

a silly partisan blog?

no thanks

I looked at the topics she started over her lengthy residence here. I spotted 3 topics in 10 pages that mentioned Immigration outright. There may be more; I just scanned the screens. She started at least as many about Dancing with the Stars.

Now she claims (in response to my truthful assertion that Conservatives rarely brought up immigration until the blob showed up) that she has "never stopped speaking out against illegal immigration". She made--give or take--3 threads about the topic in 12 years.

Again, intellectual dishonest at it's finest.

a silly partisan blog?

no thanks

I looked at the topics she started over her lengthy residence here. I spotted 3 topics in 10 pages that mentioned Immigration outright. There may be more; I just scanned the screens. She started at least as many about Dancing with the Stars.

Now she claims (in response to my truthful assertion that Conservatives rarely brought up immigration until the blob showed up) that she has "never stopped speaking out against illegal immigration". She made--give or take--3 threads about the topic in 12 years.

Again, intellectual dishonest at it's finest.
was she the one who demanded a clean zone where she could control anyone answering? or was it that silly coffee clatch old old clucks and hens?

open borders?

understand reality yet?

In fact it may come to that if the corruption already exposed in almost all the people on the 7th floor has so infected the organization that it cannot be restored its former integrity. I like to think that honorable people put in charge will repair it because I personally know a lot of FBI people that are exemplary in their ethics, competence, and point of view. All that I know are utterly disgusted with those on the 7th floor who have already been fired and/or demoted for misconduct and abuse of power. It is embarrassing to those who are doing their jobs and don't see their job as destroying a lawfully elected government just because it is the 'wrong' party.

gmc15553720180202080100.jpg

a silly partisan blog?

no thanks

Just throw him a fish and watch him flap his flippers.

a silly partisan blog?

no thanks

Why did the FBI accuse Trump associates, but give immunity to Clinton's?

...and admit the one and only reason they support illegal immigration.

1. “In all, nearly 60 percent of immigrants—legal and illegal—are on government assistance, compared with 39 percent of native households. Why would any country voluntarily bring in people who have to be supported by the taxpayer?”
Ann Coulter, ¡Adios, America!: The Left's Plan to Turn Our Country into a Third World Hellhole

2. The reason that the Democrats/Liberals encourage illegal immigration is for one reason and one reason only: illegals vote for the Democrats.

There is no other benefit to this nation.
None.
Illegals keep wages low, and unemployment of Americans high; it costs billions in welfare services and police costs high.
It is only through the actions of Democrats and illegal aliens that the Left is able to claim a popular vote victory in the last election.

3. After all, Obama told illegal aliens to get out and vote.

4. The government collects any and all sorts of data about folks in this country.
If you'd like to see how scrupulous the data-miners have been, to actually hide the statistics on illegal aliens, pick any infinitesimal bit of information you'd like to know about inhabitants of America ....oh, say....like how many occupants of American Samoa have battery powered radios in their homes.....
Wanna know? It's actually here: American FactFinder - Using FactFinder
(2,651 in 2010)

5. Now try to find data on how many legal and illegal aliens are living here.

And, based on this obfuscation and/or outright refusal to collect this data, Liberals can simply sneer at the logic and experience of the other side's attempts to estimate the numbers of illegal aliens, how many vote, the financial burden they place on the public services they require, the costs to the judicial system, increases in police forces, prison guards.....and rape counselors.

6. Based on how much detail a census collects.....doesn't it seem logical to ask whether an individual is a citizen or not?????

But.....when Republicans try to ascertain this information.....

"Judge rejects citizenship question for 2020 U.S. census
NEW YORK, Jan 15 (Reuters) - A federal judge on Tuesday rejected the Trump administration's plan to add a U.S. citizenship question to the 2020 census, the first ruling in a handful of lawsuits nationwide that claim the question will hurt immigrants.

U.S. District Judge Jesse Furman in Manhattan ....."
Judge rejects citizenship question for 2020 U.S. census

7. Here are two easy ones:

What party do you suppose this judge belongs to???

and

Who do you guess appointed this anti-American????

Bet you got both right......even though they're both 'Left.'
If illegals and their progeny were demonstrated as to vote overwhelmingly Republican...We’d already have a wall that makes the Great Wall of China, look like a speed bump in a Wal-Mart parking lot; and border security that would have one rather run blindfolded through the Korean DMZ. Fact...

"By finally returning to the issue that won him the election, President Trump once again has a winning hand. That's why we're hearing so much about "white supremacy" this week.

Liberals lie all the time, but when they know they're vulnerable they lie even more than all the time. They're vulnerable on immigration. Even heroic, nonstop lying doesn't help -- as CNN has discovered."
White Supremacists Ate My Homework

For clarity:

a. walls work

b. walls are not immoral

c. there was never a time prior to this that Democrats hesitated to spend money

Ridiculous.

Oh bull shit.

I posted links to the pages from circa 1/5/2015 (before your messiah/blob came along). There was very little mention of the "crisis" at the border.

Good catch on the one Ann Coulter piece from 2006 though. Wow. You mean someone who makes her money writing columns touched on immigration? Stunning!

CandyCorn you have never offered a cohesive argument on anything out of your own head. Other than posting partisan links, you just insult those who disagree with you, and I suspect if you had to actually defend your point of view out of your own head, you would be totally unable to do so. At least so far you haven't given me much confidence that you understand much beyond the assigned partisan talking points.

The Democrats and other leftists have posted a figurative huge flashing neon sign over America saying in effect, "Ya'll come. We'll give you drivers licenses, free food, free medical care. subsidized housing, and free education for your children especially in our sanctuary cities and states. All you have to do is keep it low key and then after a little while, we'll argue that you've been here for such a long time and we'll let you stay. Meanwhile you'll send billions and billions back to your home country to which you will maintain allegiance. You won't even be taxed on a lot of it. And if some thieves, robbers, murderers, rapists, gang members, drug dealers, human traffickers come with you, oh well that's not our concern. We'll just call whoever objects to that racist and they'll shut up."

The Obama Administration had a fawning, supportive press that wouldn't honestly report any crisis on his watch and quickly moved on from those they couldn't ignore entirely. President Trump does not enjoy that. The Obama Administration solved its immigration crisis--and it did have one--by resorting to just giving everybody a court date and turning them loose. I don't think there was much, if any, effort to even notice, much less track down, those who didn't show up for that court date.

The Democrats who are calling President Trump racist, cruel, immoral because he wants a physical barrier to help the border patrol keep control of the border had no such moral objections to the fences erected by previous Presidents. And had Obama asked for $5 billion for such physical barrier, there wouldn't have been a single dissenting vote from the Democrats and I doubt any from the Republicans on that.

Their motive now is to destroy a lawfully elected President of the United States that they don't like. And they are hateful, hypocritical, disgustingly hyper partisan, and 100% wrong when they do that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back