Time to bury the hatchet for awhile

Time to bury the hatchet for awhile
Nope...fight on!
Mexicrats have declared war....Fuck every single piece of shit Dem in this country

I'm a democrat and if only tramp wouldn't of degraded us as he had. He has called us every name in the book, from the very start and had the nerve to talk down to us, belittling at every chance, and calling our leaders names. Even now I turn of Fox and Friends and they belittle us. He is a nasty man and I will never like him. This changes nothing.

Now he wants to work together, while still ignoring us. His republicans he can have as I want nothing to do with them. I loathe pretty much them all.

I can't wait for Trump to come out of this unscathed and watch you nutbags lose your mind! :auiqs.jpg:

It's already begun. Idiot leftists cried wolf again and have egg on their face. :21:

I'm a democrat and if only tramp wouldn't of degraded us as he had. He has called us every name in the book, from the very start and had the nerve to talk down to us, belittling at every chance, and calling our leaders names. Even now I turn of Fox and Friends and they belittle us. He is a nasty man and I will never like him. This changes nothing.

Now he wants to work together, while still ignoring us. His republicans he can have as I want nothing to do with them. I loathe pretty much them all.

And liberals have called Trump every name in the book and came up with phony Russia hoaxes etc etc.

Phony Russia hoaxes, right, he surrounded himself with those affiliated with Russia. Then he had the nerve to say , Russia if your listening , the press (Fox and Breibart) would be happy if you found the 30,000 emails. I have no use for the crook and you all know he lies constantly and he is a crook.

Whats even better!?!?!!!!!
He'll have more flexibility after the election!!!!!:auiqs.jpg:

I can't wait for Trump to come out of this unscathed and watch you nutbags lose your mind! :auiqs.jpg:

Dream on......

So are you telling us you expect SideShow Biden to beat Trump?

And liberals have called Trump every name in the book and came up with phony Russia hoaxes etc etc.

Phony Russia hoaxes, right, he surrounded himself with those affiliated with Russia. Then he had the nerve to say , Russia if your listening , the press (Fox and Breibart) would be happy if you found the 30,000 emails. I have no use for the crook and you all know he lies constantly and he is a crook.

Whats even better!?!?!!!!!
He'll have more flexibility after the election!!!!!:auiqs.jpg:

Ouch I see what you did there. :21:

I agree! Trump should apologize for calling coronavirus a Democrat hoax!

The severity is absolutely a hoax.

So you would refuse to work together because your feelz got hurt?

So you would refuse to work together because your feelz got hurt?

I'm working together just fine - but Trump owes Democrats an apology!

LOL ya the dems NEVER called Trump any names never talked down to him, never conspired against him, never belittled him, NOPE the republicans are the problem alright. LOL you are such a damn retard it hurts.

The cost to fight this should not even be a consideration. Whatever it takes dollarwise.

He should apologize for a lot of things.

LOL ya the dems NEVER called Trump any names never talked down to him, never conspired against him, never belittled him, NOPE the republicans are the problem alright. LOL you are such a damn retard it hurts.

I am still a never trumper. I never changed my mind, like so many republicans.

You should be used to the reactions you get. I can’t comment on the rest of the dim party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you vote for clinton in 2016?

It doesn't matter does it. I just never changed my mind as I remain a Never-trumper.

Great news! You gonna have a choice between two other old geezers to possibly choose from.

It doesn't matter does it. I just never changed my mind as I remain a Never-trumper.

Great news! You gonna have a choice between two other old geezers to possibly choose from.

I'll vote for whoever is the dem as I'm a believer in their policies, and tramp is an old geezer as well and a serial adulter and a self declared pussy grabber.

And an antisemite witch. Own it.

Forum List

Back