Time to Go Roman with Islam

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
There was a time when you harmed a Roman citizen and the next thing you knew a Roman Legion was there on the scene taking names, and they were not nice about it.

Time to publicly humiliate all captured Islamic terrorists and send a message to anyone thinking of joining.

World leaders playing nicey nice the past 8 years has only led to a dramatic increase in terrorism against innocent people trying to be good citizens.

There was a time when you harmed a Roman citizen and the next thing you knew a Roman Legion was there on the scene taking names, and they were not nice about it.

Time to publicly humiliate all captured Islamic terrorists and send a message to anyone thinking of joining.

World leaders playing nicey nice the past 8 years has only led to a dramatic increase in terrorism against innocent people trying to be good citizens.
Typical of you dumb ass white boys. The political policies of the west and europe meddling and stealing in the middle east has back fired and the chickens are coming home to roost. Your heroes fucked up as they usually do. BTW Rome fell....very hard. You may want to pick another group of tough people....Just sayin.

Typical of you dumb ass white boys. The political policies of the west and europe meddling and stealing in the middle east has back fired and the chickens are coming home to roost. Your heroes fucked up as they usually do. BTW Rome fell....very hard. You may want to pick another group of tough people....Just sayin.

You might want to pick another country to move to. You keep making yourself look really stupid staying somewhere that you blame all the worlds ills on.

You might want to pick another country to move to. You keep making yourself look really stupid staying somewhere that you blame all the worlds ills on.
I've already picked another country. You and the rest of the dumb ass white boys like to talk tough but there is a reason you arent in charge of anything. Youre too damn stupid. You think those people are not committed? You are going to find out if anyone was dumb enough to take the advice you low hanging fruit white boys like to dispense.

I've already picked another country. You and the rest of the dumb ass white boys like to talk tough but there is a reason you arent in charge of anything. Youre too damn stupid. You think those people are not committed? You are going to find out if anyone was dumb enough to take the advice you low hanging fruit white boys like to dispense.

Glad to see you have plans to leave, we'll be happy to hold the door open for you, just don't let it hit you in the ass :beer:.

Glad to see you have plans to leave, we'll be happy to hold the door open for you, just don't let it hit you in the ass :beer:.
I may change my plans. I may not. Whatever I do it wont make your life better. You'll still be a cave chimp thats genetically recessive and lives in a trailer park. :laugh:

It is time to shut down all Mosques because the imam there is nothing more than the recruiter for ISIS.

Time to shut down all Muslim cab drivers who refuse to take a customer coming from the liquor store.

Or the customer who want to take a cab home, with a dog, after walking their dog.

Time to tell such cab driver before he can tell his religious hate to innocent people to go and fuck himself.

Time to tell Muslims in general that a dog is a better person than they are. I heard about seeing eye dogs, but I never heard about seeing eye Muslims. Nor have I heard about any Muslim that would help anybody, ever. And if they don't like it, they can go back to where the Hell they came from.

It's this sort of ignorance, fear, stupidity, bigotry, and hate that illustrates why conservatives have no business being in power.

It is time to shut down all Mosques because the imam there is nothing more than the recruiter for ISIS.

Time to shut down all Muslim cab drivers who refuse to take a customer coming from the liquor store.

Or the customer who want to take a cab home, with a dog, after walking their dog.

Time to tell such cab driver before he can tell his religious hate to innocent people to go and fuck himself.

Time to tell Muslims in general that a dog is a better person than they are. I heard about seeing eye dogs, but I never heard about seeing eye Muslims. Nor have I heard about any Muslim that would help anybody, ever. And if they don't like it, they can go back to where the Hell they came from.
You guys never learn your lesson. No wonder europe fell into the dark ages.

A little Roman public strangulation ritual?

I may change my plans. I may not. Whatever I do it wont make your life better. You'll still be a cave chimp thats genetically recessive and lives in a trailer park. :laugh:

It will make my life better just knowing there is one less dickhead among us. :banana:

Blame the white man for Islam. Totally makes sense.
The white man had nothing to do with Islam. We can blame the white man for the so called terrorists though. They showed the so called terrorists how its done long ago.

It will make my life better just knowing there is one less dickhead among us. :banana:
If thats the case you should leave. That will make it one less dickhead.
laugh.gif

At the very least we need to be monitoring what is being taught in every mosque. If we have people preaching not only hate for the West, but if they teaching their flocks that suicide bombers are greeted by Allah with throngs of virgins for them, the mosque needs to be shut down.

...and the U.S. is falling as we speak....

"Time to Go Roman with Islam"

Islam is not the problem; Islam is not responsible for terrorist attacks, the individual terrorists are - attacking a religion for the acts committed by the non-representative few is bigoted idiocy.

Forum List

Back