Time to Go Roman with Islam

Psst, no food stamps there. What would you eat?
If you work harder you dont have to use food stamps. I know you cant imagine a life without food stamps but its possible if you leave your trailer park.
Stay away from the jungle meat. That's how AIDS and Ebola got started.
I thought it got started by whites butt fucking sheep?
Well, you believe in jungle bunny civilizations, so I'm not surprised.
Never heard of a jungle bunny civilization. I have heard of fake cave chimp civilizations though.
I hadn't heard of jungle bunny civilizations either til you came up with them. Regale us with more please.

Was there a riot or did you not understand my post?
It don't matter lots of violence here in the states in the name of Alla
Actually it does matter if you read my post. There is lots of violence in the name of god here in the states. So again whats your point?
Recently which God
the christian god but again whats your point? I was talking specifically about riots.
What violence is happening here in states in the name of Christ
Look it up. That question has nothing to with my point and you still havent told me what your point has to do with my post.

If you work harder you dont have to use food stamps. I know you cant imagine a life without food stamps but its possible if you leave your trailer park.
Never heard of a jungle bunny civilization. I have heard of fake cave chimp civilizations though.
I hadn't heard of jungle bunny civilizations either til you came up with them. Regale us with more please.
I have no idea what a jungle bunny is. I only know about you cave chimps.

I dont hate white people and I would love to live in a all Black country like I am going to do when I get old.

I think it was one of your bros who couldn't find a little girl, getting some monkey ass.
That was your first problem. You tried to think without me there to help you. Tell your people to leave the sheep alone.

I dont hate white people and I would love to live in a all Black country like I am going to do when I get old.

I think it was one of your bros who couldn't find a little girl, getting some monkey ass.

One thing is for sure, HIV/AIDS has spread like wildfire in the black community thanks to their sky high homosexuality rates.

African Americans | Race/Ethnicity | HIV by Group | HIV/AIDS | CDC

One thing is for sure, HIV/AIDS has spread like wildfire in the black community thanks to their sky high homosexuality rates.

One thing is for sure. A white guy brought AIDS to the US.

The main problem is the typical black male has great difficulty controlling himself, and the refusal to use condoms.

Here. The jungle bunny song performed by jungle bunnies no less:

The main problem is the typical black male has great difficulty controlling himself, and the refusal to use condoms.
Thats why white women hunt us down to have mixed children. We have to do better.

Here. The jungle bunny song performed by jungle bunnies no less:

Aww thats cute people talking about love. Is there a cave chimp song or have you guys not evolved to make music yet?

All regimes fall eventually however Rome had a great track record so the analogy is a good one. As far as kicking islamic ass I think the West grossly underestimates these groups. Groups like ISIS put the mental in Fundamentalist. They only recognize their religion as the one true religion and have made it their entire lives. You know all those bible thumpers the left likes to hate on? Well Islam are those people on mega steroids. They will only keep coming until you physically stop them. You can't play nice with them because violence is the only thing they understand. Martyrdom has been programed into their Psyche sometimes since birth as seen with the Palestinians. The Cult itself forbids any criticism and allows no apostates. You follow as you're told by the cleric's and don't question anything. The nut jobs won't go away until we deal with them and we won't deal with them until we drop the PC Bullshit and actually look at the foundation of Islam for what it really is, a 1400 year old cult started by a murdering war lord who gained converts at the point of a sword.
How many muslims do you know personally? Your post only tells me you have decided that all muslims are killing nut jobs. I have lived next to a muslim for 10 plus years. So far I havent had my head chopped off for not being a muslim. Matter of fact my muslim neighbor thinks the terrorists are nut jobs but he is actually more concerned with the dirty looks he gets from ignorant people that feel as you do.
Actually I've known quite a few over the years. I know not all Muslims are crazy hence I used the word Islam. I'm talking about the belief system in general. I also spoke specifically about ISIS and
All regimes fall eventually however Rome had a great track record so the analogy is a good one. As far as kicking islamic ass I think the West grossly underestimates these groups. Groups like ISIS put the mental in Fundamentalist. They only recognize their religion as the one true religion and have made it their entire lives. You know all those bible thumpers the left likes to hate on? Well Islam are those people on mega steroids. They will only keep coming until you physically stop them. You can't play nice with them because violence is the only thing they understand. Martyrdom has been programed into their Psyche sometimes since birth as seen with the Palestinians. The Cult itself forbids any criticism and allows no apostates. You follow as you're told by the cleric's and don't question anything. The nut jobs won't go away until we deal with them and we won't deal with them until we drop the PC Bullshit and actually look at the foundation of Islam for what it really is, a 1400 year old cult started by a murdering war lord who gained converts at the point of a sword.
How many muslims do you know personally? Your post only tells me you have decided that all muslims are killing nut jobs. I have lived next to a muslim for 10 plus years. So far I havent had my head chopped off for not being a muslim. Matter of fact my muslim neighbor thinks the terrorists are nut jobs but he is actually more concerned with the dirty looks he gets from ignorant people that feel as you do.
Actually over the years quite a few. You will notice I said Islam and not Muslim. I know not all muslims are crazy. I'm talking about Islamic belief system in general. Also note that I pointed out specifically one group ISIS. What I have noticed over the years about Muslims is that they tend to be very devout. This is a problem if the Ideology found in Islam is flawed; and it is. It was created not by a man of peace but by a war lord and it's his intellectual property(Islam) that governs their lives. I understand that they are like all religions and have been indoctrinated since childhood. The problem is they aren't allowed to question,modernize or leave Islam.

Now here's the other problem that you didn't address,the silence of Muslim. Burn a Koran and they are out by the masses screaming to the rafters how horrible it is. Blow people up and it's crickets by comparison. To many people the silence makes it seem like they condone the actions of the few that are blowing people up. Yeah a handful come forward and say that the lunatic's "don't represent Islam" but after so many times attacked coupled with major inaction on the part of moderate Muslims, it begins to seem like they support the terrorists. There comes a time where you have to choose sides and for Muslims that time is now. Many people considered those Germans who looked away at the Nazi atrocities just as guilty as those who actively participated in the extermination of the Jews. It will be the same for Muslims.
You do realize the Muslims practice Islam right?

I dont see any silence on the part of Muslims. They decry the terrorism. You dont seem very informed.
Yes I realize they practice Islam like Christians practice Christianity and Jews practice Judaism. I also Understand the issue is complicated. My issue isn't really with the people who practice it, it's with the doctrine and it's uncompromising Imam's who put forward antiquated doctrine to be followed today. As I said before to some degree all people of religion are indoctrinated. All have some antiquated practices like stoning gays and adulterers. Christianity and Judaism have modernized because we recognize that stoning people isn't tolerable for a modern society. Not so with Islam. Islam is proud that it hasn't progressed in 1400 years and the people who keep it that way are the Imams. Their interpretation of the Koran and their failure to modernize is unacceptable. As I said before Islam the doctrine was created by a opportunistic, murdering,thieving,pedophile war lord who wanted total control, hence the doctrine reflects that personality. If Muslims can't change the doctrine or leave the cult, which they can't, then what choice do the people who follow have? Again they are a very devout people so unless the Imam's say it's OK to modernize the majority won't. Their Imam's have control like the Pope did in the middle ages. Because they can't or they won't change or assimilate we will continue to have terrorists attacks.

I said by comparison. They were very vocal when Rev. Terry Jones threatened to burn a Koran. Had Rev Jones actually done so I have know doubt the protests would have been riots here in the USA and not just in Afghanistan. What riots do you see today by Muslims? Where are the protests? They can Obviously be vocal, well where is it? By comparison, silence. Yes I'm sure some denounced the attacks and gave the usual sound bite " ISIS does not represent Islam". Those words mean nothing to the people of Belgium today the way that they meant nothing to the people Paris,NYC,Nigeria,Turkey,London...Oh hell to many to mention here's the Wiki

List of Islamist terrorist attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I dont get what you are talking about. Most Muslims do not subscribe to the more antiquated notions in the Quran. I would say the majority of them don't or we would be in for a world of trouble. You would have suicide bombings everyday here in the US if they all took the Quran literally.

Some US soilders burned the Quran and there were no riots here in the US. What do you want the Muslims to do that they are not already doing? You are trying to compare their reaction to someone burning a book that represents the belief of all Muslims to their reaction to nutjobs using their religion to condone terrorism. Not a good comparison at all. Matter of fact it fails as a logical fallacy.

Really? So I guess hanging gays and cutting peoples head or burying them up to their waist and stoning them is just modern day society. I guess that poor woman bobbing up and down in my water aerobic's class fully dressed complete with head scarf is a modern day woman? Don't get me wrong I'm all for modesty, but that was ridiculous.

I want them to protest in the streets against and actively hunt down among their own the radicalized operatives. Something proactive instead of the lip service they give us now. You can't tell me that nobody knew where the last of the Paris assassins was hiding in Belgium; of course they knew,they were hiding him. I live in a city with many muslims and at least three mosques and I haven't seen or heard shit from any on them. The only time they speak out is when they think somebody's going to attack them because of a terrorist attack like the Times Square Bomber because the guy was from a Mosque in our state. Then the Imam's came out quick to denounce the attempted attack,express shock and reminded everyone on TV local news that the bomber " doesn't represent Islam". That's it. Aside from that I haven't heard a peep from them again. I want to know what they actively do to prevent radicalism from spreading in their circles. We've already had one mosque shot at here, with every new attack people patience grows thin.

Typical of you dumb ass white boys. The political policies of the west and europe meddling and stealing in the middle east has back fired and the chickens are coming home to roost. Your heroes fucked up as they usually do. BTW Rome fell....very hard. You may want to pick another group of tough people....Just sayin.

You might want to pick another country to move to. You keep making yourself look really stupid staying somewhere that you blame all the worlds ills on.

He hates white people, but couldn't imagine not living in a white country.
If you work harder you dont have to use food stamps. I know you cant imagine a life without food stamps but its possible if you leave your trailer park. Dont be jealous and try to talk me out of it.
You better start stocking up on goats, or maybe cattle.

You might want to pick another country to move to. You keep making yourself look really stupid staying somewhere that you blame all the worlds ills on.

Fucking (physical act) monkeys will do that.

No, that was syphilis.

Forum List

Back