Biden Has to Drop Out

I wasn't bitching about not having a primary with tons of candidates. I was explaining why this change if made would not make democrats think their primary vote was being stolen from them, as was implied in the post I answered.

I think it is a mistake at this point to replace Biden, unless they have a candidate to replace him that will win! If the new candidate can't or won't have time to win, then it is not worth all this dirty laundry showing of splits in the party, and Biden should just stay on the ticket...and lose, if so be it.
The change would be fine but your only choice can be Harris and I don’t care if they swap out Biden, your party at this point is stuck with a big problem but it is your party’s fault, they lied like hell as they have been for four years and got caught.

My position is 'Vote Blue, no matter who'. It really doesn't matter to me if it's Biden, Harris, or George Clooney. I have no angst over this at all. Which Democratic voters, when told Biden is staying in, are claiming they will switch to Trump, or stay home? Anyone? Seems far-fetched to me.
the polls say you are FOS, I agree with the polls

Trump will be older on inauguration day, 2025 than Biden was on inauguration day 2021.
Trump is obviously too mentally unhinged to serve a 4 year term.

Oh, all the votes for Trump are legit, while all of Biden's are fake? :laugh:
explain how a candidate's vote count can go down during election night. lets say you are running for garbage collector, at 10 pm you have 200 votes, then at 3 am you have 150 votes, how is that possible if the vote count is valid? That is exactly what happened in several states in 2020.

explain how a candidate's vote count can go down during election night. lets say you are running for garbage collector, at 10 pm you have 200 votes, then at 3 am you have 150 votes, how is that possible if the vote count is valid? That is exactly what happened in several states in 2020.

Actually, nothing like that happened at all.

Here's what happened. It takes longer to count the Urban areas, because it always does.

They have more votes to count.

So when the Rural Areas get their votes in first, it creates an illusion Trump was ahead when he really wasn't.

Forum List

Back