Time to punch back twice as hard

Great idea. Launch an attack against a 69 year old woman with zero proof of anything. :clap:

Make sure you let people know Trump supporters are behind it :clap:
So you think the law should allow 69 year old people to commit slander and defamation?
She felt she was physically abused. Besides, aren't you currently supporting a 69 year old candidate whose entire campaign is based on slander and defamation?
No, I don't support Hillary.
Whoops I guess Trump's 70 now. So aren't you currently supporting a 70 year old candidate whose entire campaign is based on slander and defamation?

Great idea. Launch an attack against a 69 year old woman with zero proof of anything. :clap:

So you think the law should allow 69 year old people to commit slander and defamation?
She felt she was physically abused. Besides, aren't you currently supporting a 69 year old candidate whose entire campaign is based on slander and defamation?
Whoops I guess Trump's 70 now. So aren't you currently supporting a 70 year old candidate whose entire campaign is based on slander and defamation?
Hillary is the one who has committed slander and defamation, you lying douche bag.

Hillary is the one who has committed slander and defamation, you lying douche bag.
Sounds like Trump has you by the pussy Brifag

She admits she lied...........ooooops
Yeah go sue her. Do it. Make it as public as possible.
Agreed....making an example of her would do the country good.........
Yes rake her across the coals. Laugh while you do it.

Like Hitlery did to a poor little 12 year old that was raped, and then laughed...

She admits she lied...........ooooops
Yeah go sue her. Do it. Make it as public as possible.
Agreed....making an example of her would do the country good.........
Yes rake her across the coals. Laugh while you do it.

Like Hitlery did to a poor little 12 year old that was raped, and then laughed...
She did her duty as a public defender. If you want to pervert it that's on you. Maybe your hero Trump can hire her to defend him in his currently ongoing trial about him raping a 12 year old.

The whole thing started because Democrats were behind putting her out there in the first place and then lying about it.

It's so pathetic when a person throws a rock at somebody, and then hides behind a crippled old man so that the victim doesn't throw a rock back. It's kind of like the strategy terrorists use. They pull their stunts and then hide in schools and hospitals. I hope America finally wakes up to this practice.

It sounds like you're a douche bag who doesn't care how corrupt, dishonest and criminal the candidate you support is, so long as she dispenses the free shit.

The whole thing started because Democrats were behind putting her out there in the first place and then lying about it.

It's so pathetic when a person throws a rock at somebody, and then hides behind a crippled old man so that the victim doesn't throw a rock back. It's kind of like the strategy terrorists use. They pull their stunts and then hide in schools and hospitals. I hope America finally wakes up to this practice.
:cuckoo:

It sounds like you're a douche bag who doesn't care how corrupt, dishonest and criminal the candidate you support is, so long as she dispenses the free shit.
Sounds like you don't know wtf you're talking about Brifag

It sounds like your a corrupt lying douche bag.

It sounds like your a corrupt lying douche bag.
"you're"

Forum List

Back