Time Travel Dream..

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Okay, imagine you could travel in time for a day, where and when would you go.

1) I'd go back to when my whole family was alive and together when I was around 9 years old.

2) I'd go to around 150 years from now to see what the hell happened.

3) I'd go to the time when Jesus was alive, say, the sermon on the mount.

We can go backward and forward?

Backward, I would visit Abraham Lincoln.

Forward, I would jump to about 100 years from now and pick up the stock prices for the previous century. And maybe grab a few gadgets, like a jetpack. Or a sky car that folds up into a briefcase. And a bottle of Cancer Cure pills. And a can opener that works.

Last edited:

What if Jesus addressed you by name, in English, and said, "What the hell are you doing here?" And then he whacks you with a fish.

I bet your hair would fall out.

But he could probably fix that.

Last edited:
Thats easy.
I'd go back around 150 years ago during the westward migration with a shitload of modern weaponry and gear and make myself a little kingdom or a giant ranch,say around a million acres.

Could you imagine owning Yosimite or Yellowstone? I would be in absolute heaven. And I wouldnt need any money. The view and the hunting would be sufficient.
And no crowds !

Thats easy.
I'd go back around 150 years ago during the westward migration with a shitload of modern weaponry and gear and make myself a little kingdom or a giant ranch,say around a million acres.

Could you imagine owning Yosimite or Yellowstone? I would be in absolute heaven. And I wouldnt need any money. The view and the hunting would be sufficient.
And no crowds !

Wouldn't you miss reality TV?

Last edited:
Okay, imagine you could travel in time for a day, where and when would you go.

1) I'd go back to when my whole family was alive and together when I was around 9 years old.

2) I'd go to around 150 years from now to see what the hell happened.

^^^ Yeah, all that free fish and bread~

I would like to know what my parents and grandparents were like as young people and what my children will be like as old people. Beyond that, I really couldn't care less.

I'd go back to March 13, 1986 and buy the fuck out of Microsoft stock. An initial offering share at $21 would now be worth just under $8,000.

There was a Twilight Zone about a guy who got a little 'tape recorder' which when the buttons were toggled caused a little jump back in time. He believed he couldn't lose at the gambling tables, so he set out to 'beat the house.' He gets into a poker game with the owner of the 'house', wins big, then loses it all. They guy who owns the house pulled out his own newer little tape recorder, and said 'the house always wins.'

Somehow, I think if we ever do master time travel the lessons we actually learn will be much like that.

Thats easy.

And no crowds !

Wouldn't you miss reality TV?

Dont watch much TV other then football,discovery and history channels.
The rest of it is pure garbage.
And I read a lot.
So yeah I'd miss football. Reading? I'd bring every title known to man with me.

Backward: I'd go to Florida and vote for Al Gore....haha
Forward: I'd go to the day the Tralfamadorian pushes the button that is going to destroy the world and just have a what's up chat with him/her.

What if Jesus addressed you by name, in English, and said, "What the hell are you doing here?" And then he whacks you with a fish.

I bet your hair would fall out.

But he could probably fix that.

I usually delete posts like this..just sayin

Forum List

Back