Times of London names Iranian general to list of 2020 rising stars day before assassination

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Condemning Iran for aggression when you just assassinated their guy in Iraq, a country you illegally invaded and continue to occupy militarily, is the height of hypocrisy.

Condemning Iran for aggression when you just assassinated their guy in Iraq, a country you illegally invaded and continue to occupy militarily, is the height of hypocrisy.

Oh no, hypocrisy!!!

Is that worse than terrorism?

Oh no, hypocrisy!!!

LOL..to a liberal yes. Ann Couture once said that when you are so immoral nothing is a sin or crime the only sin remaining that doesn't embarrass you is hypocrisy.

And sure enough I notice the liberal never ending "great search for hypocrisy" ..and their attempts to stamp out the crime of "not being consistent".

Last edited:

gipper in WWII

"Condemning Nazi Germany for bombing American troops while you bomb German troops is the "height of hypocrisy". And the US wants to deny the Japanese nuclear weapons while building its own bomb. How hypocritical are you? I even heard you are killing Germans in north Africa when you have no business in N Africa United States!"

We won WWII...but that was before the gippers were tolerated.

Last edited:
one BIG problem with your post: we did not illegally invade Iraq
..remember THEY started not one but TWO wars
...saddam gassed his own people
....started 2 wars
...invaded a TINY country
..violated the cease fire
just like hitler started a war/gassed his own people/invaded a tiny country/violated the cease fire

....started 2 wars
just like hitler started a war/gassed his own people/invaded a tiny country/violated the cease fire

Gipper will have his revenge for the criminal actions of the United States or die posting about it.

gipper in WWII

"Condemning Nazi Germany for bombing American troops while you bomb German troops is the "height of hypocrisy". And the US wants to deny the Japanese nuclear weapons while building its own bomb. How hypocritical are you? I even heard you are killing Germans in north Africa when you have no business in N Africa United States!"

....started 2 wars

Read the writings of the Founders. What did they say about war?

I was under the misconception conservatives venerated the Founders.

Who’s views in this thread more closely align to the Founders? Yours or mine?

gipper in WWII

....started 2 wars

Winning is better than losing?

Oh no, hypocrisy!!!

No, but your argument is nonsensical, since the US is the one committing terrorism.

Have you always been an asshole?
Does killing this guy give you the sadz?
No and no.

Oh no, hypocrisy!!!

No, but your argument is nonsensical, since the US is the one committing terrorism.

No and no.

I'm sorry that you've recently become an asshole.

Oh no, hypocrisy!!!

No and no.

I'm sorry that you've recently become an asshole.
Me too.

gipper in WWII

....started 2 wars

Wrong. Youve been told by liberals what conservatives should be and you think you need to prove your ideological purity to them constantly.

Speaking of the Founders...Thomas Jefferson had landed Marines in North Africa by 1805. Our interests were always global.

Forum List

Back