Timing is everything the saying goes

It will be entertaining to say the least when republicans refuse to be happy about a major ISIS defeat.

It will be entertaining to say the least when republicans refuse to be happy about a major ISIS defeat.

If that happens I'm fine with it. You still have Iran getting billions to spend on their to, no reasonable solution on legal or illeagal immigration

If that happens, I'm fine with it. There is still the billions Iran is getting to spend on their terrorist minions, no reasonable solution on legal or illegal immigration and a whole lot more to hammer the dems with.

If that happens I'm fine with it. You still have Iran getting billions to spend on their to, no reasonable solution on legal or illeagal immigration

If that happens, I'm fine with it. There is still the billions Iran is getting to spend on their terrorist minions, no reasonable solution on legal or illegal immigration and a whole lot more to hammer the dems with.
It undercuts a major complaint that Obama is just doing nothing at all about ISIS and he did not have to put thousands of our soldiers in harm's way to do it. Still trying to figure out how republicans can want another useless Iraq invasion.

It undercuts a major complaint that Obama is just doing nothing at all about ISIS and he did not have to put thousands of our soldiers in harm's way to do it. Still trying to figure out how republicans can want another useless Iraq invasion.

Because we'd rather kill them there than have them blow up our shopping malls.

Forum List

Back