Tiny blond white woman complains to police about 8 mo. pregnant black woman police slam hard

Why, they never even asked little blondie?
Maybe they were not done with blondie yet? Talk to both, go back and talk some more to both, hear both sides, yadda yadda. Don't you guys ever watch Cops tv show?
Lots of assumptions going on. The woman tried to walk away from an investigation of god knows what, then refused to answer questions then fought them when they stopped her and fought them getting IN the car.

I swear. This is just like talking to a fence post.
Why wasn't blondie treated the same? Why wasn't blondie asked her name or arrested? Why take blondie's word for it? Why were no people asked if they witnessed this scene?
I swear, this is just like talking to a racist who doesn't know they are a racist.

Why do you expect so much from Blondie? What did Blondie ever do?
She's white. Therefore...it's racism.
It's racism with the two women are treated differently. They just take the word of the blond, no questions asked. Then they arrest the black woman and treat her horribly. The very definition of racism.

That is usually how it works. The one who calls in with the complaint and the one who is cooperating is going to be the one the police listen to.

Sorry...still disagree. They had a right to touch her when she tried to walk away from them asking her questions.
Maybe they were not done with blondie yet? Talk to both, go back and talk some more to both, hear both sides, yadda yadda. Don't you guys ever watch Cops tv show?
Lots of assumptions going on. The woman tried to walk away from an investigation of god knows what, then refused to answer questions then fought them when they stopped her and fought them getting IN the car.

Why wasn't blondie treated the same? Why wasn't blondie asked her name or arrested? Why take blondie's word for it? Why were no people asked if they witnessed this scene?
I swear, this is just like talking to a racist who doesn't know they are a racist.

What did the other women ever do?

Obviously she did something to piss off the cops. Do you really seriously think the cops just said, "look, there's a black woman, GET HER!" :rolleyes-41: You black people MUST learn to stop fighting the police. If you think they treated you unfairly, you take it up in a court of law. If you take it up there in the street, you are going to lose.

I couldn't even finish the video. The dumb bitch brought it all on herself. Anyone who can't admit it is a fool, among other things.

The white woman called the cops. That pretty much removes her from the suspect list since it's pretty rare for the criminal to call the police.

If the black woman would have just gone to the abortion clinic like she's supposed to, the white woman would not have been so inconvenienced. How about that, or am I the only one willing to admit what all you liberals are really thinking?

It's racism with the two women are treated differently. They just take the word of the blond, no questions asked. Then they arrest the black woman and treat her horribly. The very definition of racism.
No, asshat. No one mentioned race until the black woman played the race card. Both women were treated with respect until the black woman copped an attitude and refused to identify herself.

Mike Brown would be alive today had he complied with an officer's requests. Ferguson would be intact.

That is usually how it works. The one who calls in with the complaint and the one who is cooperating is going to be the one the police listen to.
Like Zimmerman. Nothing racist there.

There use to be a woman in my neighborhood who called the cops on everyone...she did it because she was a royal bitch.

Isn't it up to the cop to assess the situation as fairly as possible? No one was pressing charges, there was no damage to either vehicle, no injury to either person, no weapons involved.
True, she probably should have given her name and if she is required to then it settles it right there.
I didnt see her as just belligerent. I saw mistrust and some fear.
Why would she feel that way? ..........:desk:

Dont know all the correct protocols in a situation like that...but given all this and the fact she is PREGNANT...could he maybe have gone back to the other woman for a couple mins, let the black woman make a quick call, possibly calm down...and then decide ...instead of knocking her to the ground!

...she was smart to take a quick pic of the car.

There use to be a woman in my neighborhood who called the cops on everyone...she did it because she was a royal bitch.

Isn't it up to the cop to assess the situation as fairly as possible? No one was pressing charges, there was no damage to either vehicle, no injury to either person, no weapons involved.
True, she probably should have given her name and if she is required to then it settles it right there.

Dont know all the correct protocols in a situation like that...but given all this and the fact she is PREGNANT...could he maybe have gone back to the other woman for a couple mins, let the black woman make a quick call, possibly calm down...and then decide ...instead of knocking her to the ground!

The fear you saw was real. She feared the cops running her name and finding warrants.
With an attitude like hers you can bet it wasnt her first brush with the law.

The fear you saw was real. She feared the cops running her name and finding warrants.
She gave her name as Michelle. That is her middle name. Her problems began when she approach the other woman after the scream catfight....then walking away from the cop.
She brought it all on herself. Period.

Oh please. The other woman could have had some too. She looked like a well dressed meth addict.
Plus there were kids present.
The only think I didn't think of was maybe a hidden weapon.
Still think the cop way over reacted.

She gave her name as Michelle. That is her middle name. Her problems began when she approach the other woman after the scream catfight....then walking away from the cop.

Yep..normal people dont react the way she did. It was pretty obvious she didnt want to be identified.

Oh please. The other woman could have had some too. She looked like a well dressed meth addict.

People with warrants dont call the cops.:cuckoo:
And if it was about a hidden weapon she should have complied with the officers request and they would have never been the wiser.
It was obvious she didnt want them to know her name. And there's only a couple of reasons for that.

>>>>>>
You mean when she said pointed and said white woman ect? Was there someone in the background yelling crap?

>>>>>>
You mean when she said pointed and said white woman ect? Was there someone in the background yelling crap?
Watch the vid again. Comprehend. Then get back to me.

Wow, it took only 30 seconds for her to get racial. Who watches that video and then sides with her? She was clearly an irrational person. One of these days I hope someone actually has a REAL complaint against the cops, until then please stop trying to trick us with this nonsense.

People with warrants dont call the cops.:cuckoo:
And if it was about a hidden weapon she should have complied with the officers request and they would have never been the wiser.
It was obvious she didnt want them to know her name. And there's only a couple of reasons for

Last edited:
Yesterday when I didn't finish watching till the end of it....only watched up to the struggle.
I wish there was a part 2. At this point we still don't really know why she wouldn't.
You could definitely be right....

What I did was listen to all the comments on this...and decided to look at it completely different. I always do that.

#1 The woman tried to make it about race.
#2 She refused to give her name.
#3 She attempted to move away from the officer.
#4 Dumb bitch resisted arrest.
#5 The white woman was not asked her name because she wasn't a belligerent bitch.
All of the above. All she had to do was comply, no reason NOT to. I can't comprehend this stupidity. But she is Black, which makes stupidity acceptable. If she was pregnant white girl, same situation, people would NOT accept her behavior, period. "I am pregnant, you can't touch me" crap doesn't fly. Doubly, "I am Black and pregnant". She could just have simply complied with the officer out of concern for her baby.

Forum List

Back