Tiny blond white woman complains to police about 8 mo. pregnant black woman police slam hard

Sorry...still disagree. They had a right to touch her when she tried to walk away from them asking her questions.
Not so. She committed no crime, wasn't being charged with a crime, no one filled charges, no damage was done, no one was harmed, and she was there merely to drop her child off at school. It was her word against the other woman's word as to what happened. Neither party wanted to press charges. It was merely two women arguing, nothing more. The cops had no business detaining her, putting their filthy hands on her, nor harassing her in any way. If you see it differently, please explain the crime, the law(s) broken, and cause for arrest. Thanks.
Again, disagree.
She tried to leave the scene after being reported on. What the problem was, how knows. Probably bitching at each other and the little one got freaked and scared. When the big one WENT BACK TO CONFRONT HER, is probably when the cops were called. Cop spoke to first woman, TRIED to get info from second woman but she refused to answer a question, walked away (or tried to), and resisted them trying to subdue her from LEAVING THE SCENE.
None of us knows what else went down.
You must really hate cops to not see this.
They had no business detaining her in the first place. There are no laws that say you have to interrupt what you're doing to speak to a cop, or answer their questions. She broke no laws. they had no business with her. It is NOT a crime for two women to argue. No harm was done to a person or to property. The two women were no longer arguing.

I do NOT hate cops. But, I do have a very strong sense of right and wrong.
Once the cops are called, it is no longer in anyones hands BUT the cops until you are dismissed by them. That is what you fail to grasp.

Sorry...still disagree. They had a right to touch her when she tried to walk away from them asking her questions.
Why, they never even asked little blondie?
Maybe they were not done with blondie yet? Talk to both, go back and talk some more to both, hear both sides, yadda yadda. Don't you guys ever watch Cops tv show?
Lots of assumptions going on. The woman tried to walk away from an investigation of god knows what, then refused to answer questions then fought them when they stopped her and fought them getting IN the car.

I swear. This is just like talking to a fence post.

She should have told him her name.
It was none of his damn business. She was minding her own business not bothering anyone. No one was harmed, and no property damaged. It was just two women arguing, nothing more. Damn sorry ass cops had to blow it all out of proportion and exert their authority.

His ego got in the way. He had even told the first lady there was no damage and no reason to make an arrest.

Not so. She committed no crime, wasn't being charged with a crime, no one filled charges, no damage was done, no one was harmed, and she was there merely to drop her child off at school. It was her word against the other woman's word as to what happened. Neither party wanted to press charges. It was merely two women arguing, nothing more. The cops had no business detaining her, putting their filthy hands on her, nor harassing her in any way. If you see it differently, please explain the crime, the law(s) broken, and cause for arrest. Thanks.
Again, disagree.
She tried to leave the scene after being reported on. What the problem was, how knows. Probably bitching at each other and the little one got freaked and scared. When the big one WENT BACK TO CONFRONT HER, is probably when the cops were called. Cop spoke to first woman, TRIED to get info from second woman but she refused to answer a question, walked away (or tried to), and resisted them trying to subdue her from LEAVING THE SCENE.
They had no business detaining her in the first place. There are no laws that say you have to interrupt what you're doing to speak to a cop, or answer their questions. She broke no laws. they had no business with her. It is NOT a crime for two women to argue. No harm was done to a person or to property. The two women were no longer arguing.

Once the cops are called, it is no longer in anyones hands BUT the cops until you are dismissed by them. That is what you fail to grasp.
But, the first lady had already told them that it was over and that the woman left. She also told them that she wasn't pressing charges. She also told them that nothing was damaged and no one was harmed. So, the damn cops pushed the issue to where it got ugly.

Again, disagree.

But, the first lady had already told them that it was over and that the woman left. She also told them that she wasn't pressing charges. She also told them that nothing was damaged and no one was harmed. So, the damn cops pushed the issue to where it got ugly.
Ok.

Little blonde girl answered all of the officer's questions and didn't walk away. Bitch copped an attitude then resisted arrest.
Ask Michael Brown how that works out.

Maybe they were not done with blondie yet? Talk to both, go back and talk some more to both, hear both sides, yadda yadda. Don't you guys ever watch Cops tv show?
Lots of assumptions going on. The woman tried to walk away from an investigation of god knows what, then refused to answer questions then fought them when they stopped her and fought them getting IN the car.

Why wasn't blondie treated the same? Why wasn't blondie asked her name or arrested? Why take blondie's word for it? Why were no people asked if they witnessed this scene?
I swear, this is just like talking to a racist who doesn't know they are a racist.

Why wasn't blondie treated the same? Why wasn't blondie asked her name or arrested? Why take blondie's word for it? Why were no people asked if they witnessed this scene?
I swear, this is just like talking to a racist who doesn't know they are a racist.
You posted the vid and immediately decided to give your opinion on questions even YOU can't answer. Don't ask me, sparky. Ask the police department where this took place.
BTW...yer an idiot.

Why do you expect so much from Blondie? What did Blondie ever do?

She's white. Therefore...it's racism.

Well, I don't know what RD's problem is with blondie, and just because a person is black and pregnant doesn't mean she isn't an arse. :biggrin:

As a matter of fact, it's been my experience that pregnant women can be quite bitchy. Still though, the police probably shouldn't be so rough with pregnant women.

What did the other women ever do?

Well, I don't know what RD's problem is with blondie, and just because a person is black and pregnant doesn't mean she isn't an arse. :biggrin:

As a matter of fact, it's been my experience that pregnant women can be quite bitchy. Still though, the police probably shouldn't be so rough with pregnant women.
Probably??????

It's racism with the two women are treated differently. They just take the word of the blond, no questions asked. Then they arrest the black woman and treat her horribly. The very definition of racism.

Forum List

Back