🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tip for anti-Trump protesters: Don't bring any Mexican flags with you

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
These dumbasses obviously don't understand how stupid it is to be waving the Mexican flag around during an election where one of the main issues is legal and illegal immigration. When I see that, I become more determined that ever to deport every last illegal. All they are doing is convincing millions of Americans who had no hard convictions on the issue to become confirmed supporters of deporting all illegals.

We'll see how proud you turds are to wave your flag around in Mexico.

Tip for Trump supporters .. keep your tips to yourself because nobody gives a rats ass about what you don't like. :0)

.. and in case you missed it, millions upon millions of Americans don't like Trump either.

Tip for Trump supporters .. keep your tips to yourself because nobody gives a rats ass about what you don't like. :0)

.. and in case you missed it, millions upon millions of Americans don't like Trump either.

If you're an American you should really rethink that. We only have one peer in the western hemisphere and it's mexico. We colonized their north and fought a war we weren't supposed to win. Now the mexicans are colonizing the SW united states....Pattern is pretty easy to see here. And I say that as some one who looks like a tall hispanic man

These dumbasses obviously don't understand how stupid it is to be waving the Mexican flag around during an election where one of the main issues is legal and illegal immigration. When I see that, I become more determined that ever to deport every last illegal. All they are doing is convincing millions of Americans who had no hard convictions on the issue to become confirmed supporters of deporting all illegals.

We'll see how proud you turds are to wave your flag around in Mexico.

So when are you going to begin doing all that? You gonna do it all by yourself, or get a few more crazies to help?

What you're too stupid to understand is the fact that carrying the Mexican flag to these protests only helps Trump. Americans don't feel a lot of sympathy for foreigners who enter the country illegally and then blatantly display their contempt for the country they are living in.

What you're too stupid to understand is the fact that carrying the Mexican flag to these protests only helps Trump. Americans don't feel a lot of sympathy for foreigners who enter the country illegally and then blatantly display their contempt for the country they are living in.

Trump's supporters don't like Mexicans anyway. Flags won't change that.

I'd bet many Trump supporters wave confederate flags at various events. No outrage? They also are waving the flag of a foreign government that was defeated in war.

A other tip, bring your brain, not your fists. Doing otherwise will only prove Trump's point.

Not gonna happen though... if these people had a brain they wouldn't be there.

If it's not Mexican flags then libs are showing up wearing sheets. If nothing else, Trump running has forced liberals to show who they really are / what they really stand for.

If you're an American you should really rethink that. We only have one peer in the western hemisphere and it's mexico. We colonized their north and fought a war we weren't supposed to win. Now the mexicans are colonizing the SW united states....Pattern is pretty easy to see here. And I say that as some one who looks like a tall hispanic man

Being an American is no excuse for being a moron .. and Americans crying about 'colonization' is pure comedy. :0)

Perhaps you need to rethink your hate of Mexicans. They aren't going anywhere and have become a serious part of the American electorate.

Didn't republicans learn anything from their hate of black people?

I hope these dummies keep bringing their Mexican flags to protest.
:rofl:

Being an American is no excuse for being a moron .. and Americans crying about 'colonization' is pure comedy. :0)

Perhaps you need to rethink your hate of Mexicans. They aren't going anywhere and have become a serious part of the American electorate.

How do you think we got texas? We asked the Mexicans nicely?

Never heard of the Mexican American war? What hte fuck do you think we fought that war over?

Mexicans moving to Illinois or NY isn't a problem. Taking over the SW united states on the other hand is a treasonous act that will see their descendants ethnically cleansed

BAC gets five Katyushas....

Americans don't feel a lot of sympathy for illegals who murder, rape, and assault Americans either. 3,000 Americans citizens killed each year by illegals. Illegals commit hundreds of thousands of crimes. They have no respect for our laws, our borders, or our citizens. Trump has dared to destroy the pro illegals propaganda and spin we have been hearing for the last 20+ years, it was overdue.

You're too stupid to know that it doesn't matter what Trump supporters do .. Hillary Clinton is your next president.

Trump has the highest unfavorable rating among ANY presidential candidate EVER.

Gallup: Trump Highest Unfavorable Rating Ever Recorded

Hit me back when you figure it out.

Seems like the democrat policies of encouraging single motherhood have destroyed the black community. There is some real world, not imaginary hate for you.

Too bad they have convinced the black community that they need handouts taken from the tax payers. Well, I suppose they need their vote farms as no one could support their vile parasitical ideology based on reason and evidence.

Your stupidity gives us reason to recall....

You're too stupid to know that it doesn't matter what Trump supporters do .. Hillary Clinton is your next president.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Self soothing^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Linus-300x295-300x295.gif

Americans don't feel a lot of sympathy for illegals who murder, rape, and assault Americans either. 3,000 Americans citizens killed each year by illegals. Illegals commit hundreds of thousands of crimes. They have no respect for our laws, our borders, or our citizens. Trump has dared to destroy the pro illegals propaganda and spin we have been hearing for the last 20+ years, it was overdue.

I see that you don't get it either. Donald Trump isn't an answer to anything .. unless you consider talking mindless shit that he can't back up as somehow useful.

And comparing your or your children's worth to fucking mexicans of any color is absurd. Why the fuck would I give a shit about Mexicans. I'm not a Mexican I'm an American. Unless they come with American passports fuck em no matter their color. That includes Europeans, Mexicans, Indians, and Nigerians

My children and yours will share a society. Me and the mexicans will not.

Forum List

Back