Tip for anti-Trump protesters: Don't bring any Mexican flags with you

Tip for Trump supporters .. keep your tips to yourself because nobody gives a rats ass about what you don't like. :0)

.. and in case you missed it, millions upon millions of Americans don't like Trump either.

If you're an American you should really rethink that. We only have one peer in the western hemisphere and it's mexico. We colonized their north and fought a war we weren't supposed to win. Now the mexicans are colonizing the SW united states....Pattern is pretty easy to see here. And I say that as some one who looks like a tall hispanic man

Being an American is no excuse for being a moron .. and Americans crying about 'colonization' is pure comedy. :0)

Perhaps you need to rethink your hate of Mexicans. They aren't going anywhere and have become a serious part of the American electorate.

Didn't republicans learn anything from their hate of black people?
Your stupidity gives us reason to recall....

Who actually gives a damn about what you do or your reason for doing it?

It sure in Hell ain't (eb) me.

Tip for Trump supporters .. keep your tips to yourself because nobody gives a rats ass about what you don't like. :0)

.. and in case you missed it, millions upon millions of Americans don't like Trump either.

If you're an American you should really rethink that. We only have one peer in the western hemisphere and it's mexico. We colonized their north and fought a war we weren't supposed to win. Now the mexicans are colonizing the SW united states....Pattern is pretty easy to see here. And I say that as some one who looks like a tall hispanic man

Being an American is no excuse for being a moron .. and Americans crying about 'colonization' is pure comedy. :0)

Perhaps you need to rethink your hate of Mexicans. They aren't going anywhere and have become a serious part of the American electorate.

Didn't republicans learn anything from their hate of black people?
Your stupidity gives us reason to recall....

Who actually gives a damn about what you do or your reason for doing it?

It sure in Hell ain't (eb) me.

You are painfully vapid, you don't care about our immiment conflict with the Mexican state over the colonization of the SW you're dumber than you sound. Which is impressive considering you seem to be from an area that is quite literally going to be a warzone within the next century or two

Read a bit about the history of the Balkans or the border between India and Pakistan then realize how stupid what you're saying is...Sowing civil strife that your sons more than mine will bear the burden of.

edit - and how anyone like you could wonder why white men don't like the idea of giving black equality when you don't understand the basics of our social contract is just beyond me. How the fuck do you have a right to equality when you don't even both to inform yourself about the basics of governance?

You as a black American are worried about fucking Mexicans? Are you insane you stupid bitch?

What you're too stupid to understand is the fact that carrying the Mexican flag to these protests only helps Trump. Americans don't feel a lot of sympathy for foreigners who enter the country illegally and then blatantly display their contempt for the country they are living in.

Americans don't feel a lot of sympathy for illegals who murder, rape, and assault Americans either. 3,000 Americans citizens killed each year by illegals. Illegals commit hundreds of thousands of crimes. They have no respect for our laws, our borders, or our citizens. Trump has dared to destroy the pro illegals propaganda and spin we have been hearing for the last 20+ years, it was overdue.

I see that you don't get it either. Donald Trump isn't an answer to anything .. unless you consider talking mindless shit that he can't back up as somehow useful.

I'm still waiting to hear which candidate you support and why. Its easy to talk shit about Trump, grow a pair and lets see if you can defend your candidate shall we.

What you're too stupid to understand is the fact that carrying the Mexican flag to these protests only helps Trump. Americans don't feel a lot of sympathy for foreigners who enter the country illegally and then blatantly display their contempt for the country they are living in.

You're too stupid to know that it doesn't matter what Trump supporters do .. Hillary Clinton is your next president.

Trump has the highest unfavorable rating among ANY presidential candidate EVER.

Gallup: Trump Highest Unfavorable Rating Ever Recorded

Hit me back when you figure it out.

And comparing your or your children's worth to fucking mexicans of any color is absurd. Why the fuck would I give a shit about Mexicans. I'm not a Mexican I'm an American. Unless they come with American passports fuck em no matter their color. That includes Europeans, Mexicans, Indians, and Nigerians

My children and yours will share a society. Me and the mexicans will not.

Wrong century.

So sad.

Our children will share this society with Mexicans .. and there is absolutely NOTHING you can do about that.

You're too stupid to know that it doesn't matter what Trump supporters do .. Hillary Clinton is your next president.

And comparing your or your children's worth to fucking mexicans of any color is absurd. Why the fuck would I give a shit about Mexicans. I'm not a Mexican I'm an American. Unless they come with American passports fuck em no matter their color. That includes Europeans, Mexicans, Indians, and Nigerians

Wrong century.

So sad.

Our children will share this society with Mexicans .. and there is absolutely NOTHING you can do about that.

I hate to break this to you sweat hearet but uncle sam is containing the chinese in the south china sea as we speak. Nothing has changed except Mexico keeps getting stronger relative to us

Humans are still brutal creatures. And black men still get a shit deal in America. Why you think shipping in Mexicans to take your sons jobs and suck up the wealth put aside for their social services will fix this I have have no idea. But it wont

Americans don't feel a lot of sympathy for illegals who murder, rape, and assault Americans either. 3,000 Americans citizens killed each year by illegals. Illegals commit hundreds of thousands of crimes. They have no respect for our laws, our borders, or our citizens. Trump has dared to destroy the pro illegals propaganda and spin we have been hearing for the last 20+ years, it was overdue.

I see that you don't get it either. Donald Trump isn't an answer to anything .. unless you consider talking mindless shit that he can't back up as somehow useful.

I'm still waiting to hear which candidate you support and why. Its easy to talk shit about Trump, grow a pair and lets see if you can defend your candidate shall we.

It hardly takes balls to say who I'll vote for on a board full of Trump supporters. :0)

I'm voting for the same person I voted for in 2012, Jill Stein .. not Obama, not Romney. Stein has zero chance of winning, but she is my vote of conscience.

Feel free to say negative things about Stein if you choose. :0) It won't change the fact that Trump is a democratic plant and will never be president.

It hardly takes balls to say who I'll vote for on a board full of Trump supporters. :0)

I'm voting for the same person I voted for in 2012, Jill Stein .. not Obama, not Romney. Stein has zero chance of winning, but she is my vote of conscience.

Feel free to say negative things about Stein if you choose. :0) It won't change the fact that Trump is a democratic plant and will never be president.

You don't get white people if you think Hillary is going to beat Trump

He could win the black vote too with a few good photo ops and saying some bad things about cops

Who the hell is Jill Stein? By this logic I should vote for Rush Limbaugh.

Wrong century.

So sad.

I hate to break this to you sweat hearet but uncle sam is containing the chinese in the south china sea as we speak. Nothing has changed except Mexico keeps getting stronger relative to us

Humans are still brutal creatures. And black men still get a shit deal in America. Why you think shipping in Mexicans to take your sons jobs and suck up the wealth put aside for their social services will fix this I have have no idea. But it wont

Are you talking about THESE Chinese?

China's Expanding Military Influence in Central Asia

Or could it be these Chinese?

Forbes: China's Economy Will Overtake The US In 2018

No, I'm not afraid of Mexicans .. and my children s future will be ensured by education, not fear.

Who the hell is Jill Stein? By this logic I should vote for Rush Limbaugh.

I absolutely couldn't care less who you vote for. Why would I?

Wrong century.

So sad.

No, I'm not afraid of Mexicans .. and my children s future will be ensured by education, not fear.

Why are you linking me things? And I don't think Americans give a shit about central Asia so much. Not much industry there

The Chinese economy will not ovetake us in my lifetime. They have huge demographic problems. Doesn't mean uncle sam is going to take any chances though

edit - the chinese are only at 10 trillion and that's with cooked books, we're 17 trillion a year with 1/3rd the people

He could win the black vote too with a few good photo ops and saying some bad things about cops

Obviously you don't get black or white people.

NO republican on earth has a chance in Hell of 'winning' the black vote .. for real good reasons.

.. and Trump will have his own problems just holding onto white people in his own party.

Bombshell Poll: Nearly 20% Of Republicans Will Vote For Hillary Clinton If Trump Wins
Bombshell Poll: Nearly 20% Of Republicans Will Vote For Hillary Clinton If Trump Wins

THe communist party membership really shouldn't count as AMericans. Just saying...

Wrong century.

So sad.

Why are you linking me things? And I don't think Americans give a shit about central Asia so much. Not much industry there

The Chinese economy will not ovetake us in my lifetime. They have huge demographic problems. Doesn't mean uncle sam is going to take any chances though

edit - the chinese are only at 10 trillion and that's with cooked books, we're 17 trillion a year with 1/3rd the people

Why am I linking to you .. because I don't say stupid and unfounded things that I can't back up.

China Just Overtook The US As The World's Largest Economy

Obviously you don't get black or white people.

NO republican on earth has a chance in Hell of 'winning' the black vote .. for real good reasons.

.. and Trump will have his own problems just holding onto white people in his own party.

You think you can't get the black vote by pissing on illegals? What black people do you know where that's true? What a fucking joke

I sure as shit have never met a black man where that was true. Illegals hurt no community worse than black, and 95% of mexican men work in this country. Black men know that too

Wrong century.

So sad.

Why am I linking to you .. because I don't say stupid and unfounded things that I can't back up.

You're very obviously poorly educated. Please link me something that matters, here is a nice aggregation of data on this subject that actually matters. You can follow the links if you have some irrational aversion to wikipedia.

List of countries by GDP (nominal) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

China is 10 trillion, we're 17. And we can pull the plug on their growth in a night...Won't have to though because of the one child policy, not anytime soon

And the geopolitics on this issue is pretty clear. Interdependence arguments were made right before WW1 and they were much more connected than Americans are to any market

Wrong century.

So sad.

Pure bull shit.

I see we have another stupid black on the board.

?

?

what they don't teach American history where you're from?

read about the monroe doctine and think about the implications of a mexico more robust than early WW2 germany

This kind of behavior is precisely what people are sick and tired of. You do not have a right to be here, You are entitled to nothing from the American Taxpayer. If your here illegally, your going home. Get used to it. If you love Mexico so much that you would wave their flag on American soil then go back there and stay. We don't need disloyal people here. This kind of sick behavior is exactly what is wrong with California. Our state has let them in en masses, time to go. This only helps Trump of course.

Forum List

Back