🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tip for anti-Trump protesters: Don't bring any Mexican flags with you

images

Cali ain't nothing new .. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Chicago rally in NY.

you girls are behind as usual ... yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

..... because of the one child policy, ....

That policy has ended, Captain Uptodate.

So you're a Jap who doesn't want to admit he's yellow. Or a white man who wishes he was a jap? (japs are yellow)

And if you have any data to support your absurd supposition the Chinese are going to magically reverse their birth rates. I'd love to see it. But we both know you don't.

And if you have any data to support your absurd supposition the Chinese are going to magically reverse their birth rates. I'd love to see it. But we both know you don't.

What we both know is that you had no idea that the one-child policy had already ended.

What we both know is that you had no idea that the one-child policy had already ended.

Uhh Chinese demographics and econonomics are sort of a common topic in America

Center for Strategic and International Studies

http://www.cfr.org/

Hudson Institute

I personally like topics about containment of the Chinese. But all facets of Chinese governance are covered constantly in America media and our halls of power. Why would you think this isn't common knowledge. I knew their GDP off the top of my head earlier in this thread

China has fucked up it's society, they have generations of "little emperors". Who are only children for multiple generations. Imagine only having extended cousins

How do you think we got texas? We asked the Mexicans nicely?....

The Republic of Texas requested annexation to the United States in 1837, you dope.

Yea and the Mexicans claimed it as theirs until we finished the war in 1848, what do you teach 6th graders? How do you not know the basics of American history?

Ever heard of the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo? Your students must piss on you for being so ignorant

How do you think we got texas? We asked the Mexicans nicely?....

The Republic of Texas requested annexation to the United States in 1837, you dope.

The irony is palpable

Did you really think we asked nicely for it? The mexican government let their citizens vote their way out?

And you're a history teacher? You're what's wrong with America

Forum List

Back