🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tip for anti-Trump protesters: Don't bring any Mexican flags with you

Tip for Trump supporters .. keep your tips to yourself because nobody gives a rats ass about what you don't like. :0)

.. and in case you missed it, millions upon millions of Americans don't like Trump either.

If you're an American you should really rethink that. We only have one peer in the western hemisphere and it's mexico. We colonized their north and fought a war we weren't supposed to win. Now the mexicans are colonizing the SW united states....Pattern is pretty easy to see here. And I say that as some one who looks like a tall hispanic man

?

what they don't teach American history where you're from?

read about the monroe doctine ...

I teach History, kid.

I have an IQ of 129, so what?

Doesn't make my responses any more substantive nor you being some piss ant adjunct make your responses any less vapid

Are you talking about THESE Chinese?

China's Expanding Military Influence in Central Asia

Or could it be these Chinese?

Forbes: China's Economy Will Overtake The US In 2018

No, I'm not afraid of Mexicans .. and my children s future will be ensured by education, not fear.

Why are you linking me things? And I don't think Americans give a shit about central Asia so much. Not much industry there

The Chinese economy will not ovetake us in my lifetime. They have huge demographic problems. Doesn't mean uncle sam is going to take any chances though

edit - the chinese are only at 10 trillion and that's with cooked books, we're 17 trillion a year with 1/3rd the people

Why am I linking to you .. because I don't say stupid and unfounded things that I can't back up.

China Just Overtook The US As The World's Largest Economy

You're very obviously poorly educated. Please link me something that matters, here is a nice aggregation of data on this subject that actually matters. You can follow the links if you have some irrational aversion to wikipedia.

List of countries by GDP (nominal) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

China is 10 trillion, we're 17. And we can pull the plug on their growth in a night...Won't have to though because of the one child policy, not anytime soon

And the geopolitics on this issue is pretty clear. Interdependence arguments were made right before WW1 and they were much more connected than Americans are to any market

?

You are one addled little jap [sic]...

The word is "Japanese," and your pathetic attempt at racism misses the mark anyway, brainless.

Are you talking about THESE Chinese?

Or could it be these Chinese?

Forbes: China's Economy Will Overtake The US In 2018

No, I'm not afraid of Mexicans .. and my children s future will be ensured by education, not fear.

Why are you linking me things? And I don't think Americans give a shit about central Asia so much. Not much industry there

The Chinese economy will not ovetake us in my lifetime. They have huge demographic problems. Doesn't mean uncle sam is going to take any chances though

edit - the chinese are only at 10 trillion and that's with cooked books, we're 17 trillion a year with 1/3rd the people

Why am I linking to you .. because I don't say stupid and unfounded things that I can't back up.

You're very obviously poorly educated. Please link me something that matters, here is a nice aggregation of data on this subject that actually matters. You can follow the links if you have some irrational aversion to wikipedia.

China is 10 trillion, we're 17. And we can pull the plug on their growth in a night...Won't have to though because of the one child policy, not anytime soon

And the geopolitics on this issue is pretty clear. Interdependence arguments were made right before WW1 and they were much more connected than Americans are to any market

?

You are one addled little jap, you're on this forum and you only make 1 line replies? What the fuck is wrong with you? Contributing nothing of substance for a whole page of comments. It's almost impressive if it didn't keep going and become sort of sad

Yet you keep coming back spouting the same comedic ignorance that is you.

By the way dummy, how many lines did I post in this post that you responded to?

Tip for Trump supporters .. keep your tips to yourself because nobody gives a rats ass about what you don't like. :0)

.. and in case you missed it, millions upon millions of Americans don't like Trump either.

If you're an American you should really rethink that. We only have one peer in the western hemisphere and it's mexico. We colonized their north and fought a war we weren't supposed to win. Now the mexicans are colonizing the SW united states....Pattern is pretty easy to see here. And I say that as some one who looks like a tall hispanic man

?

I teach History, kid.

You left out the decimal point, dopey.

?

You are one addled little jap [sic]...

The word is "Japanese," and your pathetic attempt at racism misses the mark anyway, brainless.

APPLAUSE

?

I teach History, kid.

Out of touch, presumably on your death bed. Jap is a slur? You understand young white racist men sit around watching anime right? Jap is a nationality not a slur. This isn't 1947 yellow man. Where the fuck are you teaching where you think Jap is a slur?

You're teaching a generation who grew up with nintendo, sony, and dragon ball Z

?

I teach History, kid.

Still haven't broken a line, does it bother you tenure never appeared? I wonder why....lol

No doubt in my mind that I'm FAR better educated then you are. :0) Far better.

Excuse me if I listen to Forbes on the economy rather than an uneducated Trump supporter.

read about the monroe doctine and think about the implications of a mexico more robust than early WW2 germany

You should go sell that bullshit to the morons of your ilk. I have no fear of Mexicans or Mexico.

Of course, fear and ignorance is exactly why the Republican Party is on its way to becoming the Whigs. :0)

I'l bet you're also not afraid to stick your finger in a light socket when someone triple dares you.

Let me guess .. you really are 12 years old. :0)

Conservative Review: Gallup: Trump Highest Unfavorable Rating Ever Recorded
Gallup: Trump Highest Unfavorable Rating Ever Recorded

Oh sure .. immigration is really working just great for Trump.
Is that why he just swept 5 states and won every county? That's... EVERY... COUNTY!

Is that why he's got millions more votes than any other republican at this point? That's... MILLIONS!

Those so called POLLS don't add up to reality, and neither does you morons saying he can't win.

He can win, and will, and I hope dumbasses like you move to fucking Canada with the rest of the bubble heads.

The sight of tens of thousands of cheering fans at Trump's rallies terrifies them, so they hang on to whatever slim slivers of hope they can find.

I teach History, kid.

..,,This isn't 1947 yellow man. Where the fuck are you teaching where you think Jap [sic] is a slur?

Z

The word is "Japanese," brainless. The term you are getting an adolescent tingle out of using is a slur, and I don't have jaundice.

I teach History, kid.

..,,This isn't 1947 yellow man. Where the fuck are you teaching where you think Jap [sic] is a slur?

Z

The word is "Japanese," brainless. The term you are getting an adolescent tingle out of using is a slur, and I don't have jaundice.

So you're a Japanese man who thinks he's not yellow? Or you're a white man who wishes he was Japanese?

nobody gives a rats ass about what you don't like.

Nor you. :bye1:

But I'm not dumb enough to tell people what they should do whom I have no power over. It seems that you are that dumb.

Mexican flags will continue to be present at Trump events .. and Hispanics will continue to register in record numbers.

Every Mexican flag will influence 10,000 voters to switch to Trump.

Pulled that out of your ass, did you?

Or .. is that the Fox News talking point of the day?

'Mexicans waving flags are going to piss off 'mericans who already hate them.

Oh the pain. :0)

Lot's of blacks are going to vote for Trump. I'll bet that pisses you off.

riLxK8j5T.png

Excuse me if I listen to Forbes on the economy rather than an uneducated Trump supporter.

read about the monroe doctine and think about the implications of a mexico more robust than early WW2 germany

You should go sell that bullshit to the morons of your ilk. I have no fear of Mexicans or Mexico.

Of course, fear and ignorance is exactly why the Republican Party is on its way to becoming the Whigs. :0)

I'l bet you're also not afraid to stick your finger in a light socket when someone triple dares you.

Is that why he just swept 5 states and won every county? That's... EVERY... COUNTY!

Is that why he's got millions more votes than any other republican at this point? That's... MILLIONS!

Those so called POLLS don't add up to reality, and neither does you morons saying he can't win.

He can win, and will, and I hope dumbasses like you move to fucking Canada with the rest of the bubble heads.

The sight of tens of thousands of cheering fans at Trump's rallies terrifies them, so they hang on to whatever slim slivers of hope they can find.

ONLY real dumb ass people actually believe that Trump can win a general election. Nothing scary about that.

Hillary stumps Trump in EVERY poll.

Even many republicans don't want him to win. :0)

nobody gives a rats ass about what you don't like.

Nor you. :bye1:

But I'm not dumb enough to tell people what they should do whom I have no power over. It seems that you are that dumb.

Mexican flags will continue to be present at Trump events .. and Hispanics will continue to register in record numbers.

Every Mexican flag will influence 10,000 voters to switch to Trump.

Pulled that out of your ass, did you?

Or .. is that the Fox News talking point of the day?

'Mexicans waving flags are going to piss off 'mericans who already hate them.

Oh the pain. :0)

Lot's of blacks are going to vote for Trump. I'll bet that pisses you off.

riLxK8j5T.png

Sorry cartoon-boy. NO republican will ever win the black vote or come anywhere near it. :0)

Personally, I WANT Trump to win the nomination .. and destroy what's left of the Republican Party.

GO Trump. :0)

I teach History, kid.

Out of touch, presumably on your death bed. Jap is a slur? You understand young white racist men sit around watching anime right? Jap is a nationality not a slur. This isn't 1947 yellow man. Where the fuck are you teaching where you think Jap is a slur?

'Jap' is a slur dummy.

ONLY real dumb ass people actually believe that Trump can win a general election. Nothing scary about that.

Hillary stumps Trump in EVERY poll.

Even many republicans don't want him to win. :0)

Trump will beat Hillary like a baby seal. Anyone who believes Hillary is a good candidate is suffering from terminal delusions.

I teach History, kid.

'Jap' is a slur dummy.

I guess he was one of those Japs who thinks they're white. He didn't like me pointing out he was yellow

I teach History, kid.

'Jap' is a slur dummy.

I guess he was one of those Japs who thinks they're white. He didn't like me pointing out he was yellow

Dumb ass racists are a dime a dozen.

I'm sure he doesn't give a shit about you or your ignorance .. but feel free to think yourself 'special.'

'Jap' is a slur dummy.

I'm sure he doesn't give a shit about you or your ignorance .. but feel free to think yourself 'special.'

Ignorance on what?

You've spouted nothing but pure stupidity in this thread.

You're a black woman who thinks mexican immigration is good for your kin, your sons. You are bottom of the barrel stupid. Go get your tubes tied please

Cares about mexicans more than your neighbors kids...so fucking stupid

'Jap' is a slur dummy.

Ignorance on what?

You've spouted nothing but pure stupidity in this thread.

You're a black woman who thinks mexican immigration is good for your kin, your sons. You are bottom of the barrel stupid. Go get your tubes tied please

Cares about mexicans more than your neighbors kids...so fucking stupid

:0) Fuck you and you're not my neighbor, not my friend .. nothing but a dumb ass racist blip on my screen.

Let me repeat something that you're too fucking dumb to challenge .. Trump has the highest unfavorable rating ever recorded.

Tell me again about Americans rushing to vote for the most rejected candidate ever.

Another dummy bites the dust. :0)

Forum List

Back