🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tip for anti-Trump protesters: Don't bring any Mexican flags with you

Uhh Chinese demographics and econonomics [sic] are sort of a common topic in America...

No, they are not.

Well not for ignorant Japs apparently*. But they are common topics in American and Japanese halls of power.

You're on a US political message board. It's probably safe to say most of us have been exposed. Here is an example of the litany of content produced constantly in American think tanks

Council on Foreign Relations

Hudson Institute

BakerInstitute

Center for a New American Security (CNAS)

There are hundreds of hours right there and it's just 4 think tanks lol, it's searches in their youtube for the word china. You'll see endless hour long panels on any topic you'd like.

Should be common knowledge to anyone who frequents a forum like this

How do you think we got texas? We asked the Mexicans nicely?....

The Republic of Texas requested annexation to the United States in 1837, you dope.

Yea and the Mexicans claimed it as theirs...

The Republic of Texas was independent for 9 years before annexation. We weren't "asking" Mexico for anything. Mexico started a war through an act of deadly violence. It was a war they had virtually no chance of winning, not one "America wasn't supposed to win" as some idiot said earlier.

The Republic of Texas requested annexation to the United States in 1837, you dope.

Yea and the Mexicans claimed it as theirs...

The Republic of Texas was independent for 9 years before annexation. We weren't "asking" Mexico for anything. Mexico started a war through an act of deadly violence. It was a war they had virtually no chance of winning, not one "America wasn't supposed to win" as some idiot said earlier.

Are you retarded? The white men who colonized Texas voted for that. Mexico didn't recognize it.

You know the civil war? The South voted to leave the Union, we weren't having it. Mexicans had the same feelings about Texas dumbass

Wow your ignorance is astounding. Didn't colonize the north of Mexico? Yes we did you piss ant. Talk about being bad at your fucking craft.

How do you think Americans got texas? We just asked nicely? You seem to think that lol

...... The white men who colonized Texas voted for that. Mexico didn't recognize it....

The Texans who lived in Texas and won her independence nearly a decade earlier voted for it. At that point, Mexico had no say.

Ever heard of the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo?....

The fact that you keep repeating this as if you consider it some great scholarship says everything about your delusional ignorance.

I don't even know what I'm doing, this is beneath me

A history major who doesn't understand the basic context of the Mexican American War...mind blowing

Oh I forgot you're a Jap [sic], you don't know shit about American history

One more time: The word is "Japanese," fool. I am not Japanese, fool. I know more about American history than you ever will, fool.

Forum List

Back