To all you dems/libs that said trump was finished, trumpism was over, etc, etc etc

Then you should not have done it, should not mind it was stopped, should be in favor of preventing a replay.
But you are not, so you are most likely an enemy of my country and system of government.
You assholes are ready to riot all summer again and I do not want to hear shit about TN. The violence and intimidation is organized by the people you support,

You assholes are ready to riot all summer again and I do not want to hear shit about TN. The violence and intimidation is organized by the people you support,
Dude.... Seriously? I'm ready to hang out by the pool (presently crystal clear, 79 degrees, perfect totall hardness, Ph, Total alkalinity, even Cyanuric acid up to correct level, though total chlorine and free chlorine are at low OK levels, but I put in two bags of salt this afternoon and I am chlorinating at +7 when the sun comes up, expecting full sun tomorrow. I scouted a put-in on the Middle Fork of the Forked Deer today also. None really on the maps. The bridge I looked at would be 40 meters through tall weeds, swamp foliage and brambles. Water flow was good, but saw the largest Water Moccasin go in and swim across, looking down from the bridge, I've seen in many years. I'm thinking, no way, I'll put in there and need to get a spare barrel for the PPQ, as I don't want to shoot bird shot through the only barrel I have and can't deal with a "snake-charmer" shot gun from the Kayak. It is actually my white water boat, so pistol in the shoulder holster is about the best, I can deal with. On the other hand, if I find a better put-in, I could take my brother's huge ass fishing kayak and travel like a French whore with anything I like, make it a multi-day excursion, down Middle Fork to the main Forked Deer, to the Obion and take out where it dumps into the Mississippi River. Of course, my brother John is want to do a multi-day trip down rivers in Eastern TN highlands, but hasn't found the right rivers for his bargelike fishing Kayak. He can't take that class I-II boat, where I go, over there or he'll drown or just as like I'll drown trying to save him. PJ is looking at Florida Beach homes to lease again. The grandkids are out of school for the summer starting tomorrow. I don't think I'm going to be able to fit in a trip to some distant state to riot and burn. It's just not my kind of gig, and I have a pretty full summer shaping up. Besides, I already did my time in the saddle on that crap. I was a lot younger, was in uniform under orders from the governor, armed to the teeth. You obviously have me confused with somebody else. So, you can send my regards and if they don't show up in my subdivision, I won't have to shoot any of them, standing my ground, as we are lawful to do here in the great state of Tennessee.

Dude.... Seriously? I'm ready to hang out by the pool (presently crystal clear, 79 degrees, perfect totall hardness, Ph, Total alkalinity, even Cyanuric acid up to correct level, though total chlorine and free chlorine are at low OK levels, but I put in two bags of salt this afternoon and I am chlorinating at +7 when the sun comes up, expecting full sun tomorrow. I scouted a put-in on the Middle Fork of the Forked Deer today also. None really on the maps. The bridge I looked at would be 40 meters through tall weeds, swamp foliage and brambles. Water flow was good, but saw the largest Water Moccasin go in and swim across, looking down from the bridge, I've seen in many years. I'm thinking, no way, I'll put in there and need to get a spare barrel for the PPQ, as I don't want to shoot bird shot through the only barrel I have and can't deal with a "snake-charmer" shot gun from the Kayak. It is actually my white water boat, so pistol in the shoulder holster is about the best, I can deal with. On the other hand, if I find a better put-in, I could take my brother's huge ass fishing kayak and travel like a French whore with anything I like, make it a multi-day excursion, down Middle Fork to the main Forked Deer, to the Obion and take out where it dumps into the Mississippi River. Of course, my brother John is want to do a multi-day trip down rivers in Eastern TN highlands, but hasn't found the right rivers for his bargelike fishing Kayak. He can't take that class I-II boat, where I go, over there or he'll drown or just as like I'll drown trying to save him. PJ is looking at Florida Beach homes to lease again. The grandkids are out of school for the summer starting tomorrow. I don't think I'm going to be able to fit in a trip to some distant state to riot and burn. It's just not my kind of gig, and I have a pretty full summer shaping up. Besides, I already did my time in the saddle on that crap. I was a lot younger, was in uniform under orders from the governor, armed to the teeth. You obviously have me confused with somebody else. So, you can send my regards and if they don't show up in my subdivision, I won't have to shoot any of them, standing my ground, as we are lawful to do here in the great state of Tennessee.
:9:

You missed Jan 6 and the attempted right wing overthrow attempt for DJT? No. You didn't miss it. You just approve it.
2016 was going to suck, no matter if the winner was DJT or The Hill. That is why I voted Libertarian for the first time in my life as neither the two party candidate were fit to win. I wasn't fooled. You were.
With those damn deadly SELFIE STICKS. It was THAT CLOSE to the most horrific bloodbath in history. :auiqs.jpg:
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

thanks for enlightening us about the chems you put into your pool ...... however you forgot to mention the quart of piss and the turd i left floating in the shallow end !

Last edited:

Forum List

Back