To Improve Dismissal Jobs #’s Biden Will Send People Door-To-Door To Get People Vaccinated

Democrats insisted the Trump vaccination was dangerous, reap what you’ve sown. Like Obummer, Biden’s jobs are minimum wage.

What exactly are you complaining about now?!

What we need is more government! $3 Trillion deficit per month is too small!

I disagree

Democrats insisted the Trump vaccination was dangerous, reap what you’ve sown. Like Obummer, Biden’s jobs are minimum wage.

E7B78B43-2287-4C18-9DA6-948B5851118F.jpeg

It would be the best of all worlds if the ONLY people at risk now would be those refusing to get vaccinated.

They are really hoping to be the most unpopular administration in US history aren't they?

Anyway I hope they send their goons to my door. I'd have some personal questions for them, too.

Try to imagine for one hot second if Trump had sent people out to spread the "Gospel" of his vaccines

These people would have LOST THEIR MINDS....and not wrongly, either.

But Biden does it, meh. Because we know: politics IS their religion, so when their saviors do it, fine.

I sure don't. Sparky seems to though

Actually he doesn't....and what's in your mind that you assign your own interpretation to other peoples' remarks.
thx
fwiw, i'm not entitled to an opinion , but may be to an educated one here
meaner gene Yes, and many of them are dying being VACCINATED from Covid.
It would appear that vaccinated people are unwitting deputized carriers and spreaders of numerous unpredictable maladies.
like mass stupidity?

~S~

Forum List

Back