To Improve Dismissal Jobs #’s Biden Will Send People Door-To-Door To Get People Vaccinated

Look, Sparky, I know that your talking points sound really good to you, but to anyone capable of actually THINKING about them, they're nonsensical. What you're basically saying is, "If EVERYONE is forced to be vaccinated, then the variants can't hurt us. But if some people aren't vaccinated, then our vaccines are useless!"
If you want an example that's simple enough for even you to understand. Take a sinking ship with no lifeboats. If everybody on board knows how to swim (the equivalent of being vaccinated) then virtually nobody drowns.
But as the number of people who can't swim goes up, those people will try to cling to people who can swim, and drag them both down.

The CDC is known for putting out false information and propaganda.
Mostly under Trump and the people he appointed
Feed your shit to someone who knows better. The CDC has had the same people pushing shit from long before Trump was president.
Trump appointed Redfield and he was a disaster
The plandemic crew has had the reigns for way too long strangling this nation with their BS regardless of whom Trump appointed.

Look, Sparky, I know that your talking points sound really good to you, but to anyone capable of actually THINKING about them, they're nonsensical. What you're basically saying is, "If EVERYONE is forced to be vaccinated, then the variants can't hurt us. But if some people aren't vaccinated, then our vaccines are useless!"
If you want an example that's simple enough for even you to understand. Take a sinking ship with no lifeboats. If everybody on board knows how to swim (the equivalent of being vaccinated) then virtually nobody drowns.
But as the number of people who can't swim goes up, those people will try to cling to people who can swim, and drag them both down.
well, however long it takes 4 the symptons of the death jab, you will be clinging to the ones that told xiden to fuck himself

Obviously you know nothing about remedial virology. The Delta variant as well as all subsequent variants of Covid-19 are merely mutated and watered-down versions of the original virus.

Once a virus passes through the general population, it loses strength. It may become more easily-transmittable, but also becomes less deadly.

Did you fail biology and evolution? Everything from virus to T-rex's evolve into badder versions, which become the dominant variant. For a virus it means to become more transmittable, and to be more reproductive.
More reproductive means more virulent, as it requires a host in order to reproduce.

A variant that is less virulent means it doesn't reproduce as fast, which is evolutionary death.

The CDC told the CIA that their puppet, POSPOTUS JoeXi has to start moving his lips about vaccinations. It has nothing to do with fear or cowardice. The longer the unvaccinated remain so, the less safe are the vaccinees. The simple reason is that the virus will then direct its concentrated mutational force on the unvaccinated, with the Delta variant being the most likely flag-bearer for that epidemiology. The longer it can evolve in an unprotected host, the more experience its genome will accumulate.

well, however long it takes 4 the symptons of the death jab, you will be clinging to the ones that told xiden to fuck himself
Life is a bitch and then you die.

Door to door ? You cant get less than 100 yards. 75 ? Call daddy and tell him to clean his suit

The longer the unvaccinated remain so, the less safe are the vaccinees. The simple reason is that the virus will then direct its concentrated mutational force on the unvaccinated, with the Delta variant being the most likely flag-bearer for that epidemiology. The longer it can evolve in an unprotected host, the more experience its genome will accumulate.
The best analogy for the simple minded is to watch star trek, and think of the coronavirus like the Borg.

It evolves to become more dangerous, so even defenses that used to work, will no longer do so.

In short, resistance is futile.

Yeah, so far what I understand is that your inability to think has carried over to an inability to create meaningful analogies.

Wife and I got COVID a couple months ago and our immune system is in better shape to protect us than any vaccine could. In fact vaccine might make our health/immune system worse. In essence we are better off than those whom get the vaccine.
They told you that's what you got.
We're fairly certain we got it. Flu like symptoms, etc. FWIW, we've had worse annual flu and colds.

My wife works as the QA manager of a local food processor/packager* so has been dealing with COVID testing a couple of times for herself and many times for her QA staff, and the production staff as well.

* A major portion of this nation's raspberries and blueberries are grown locally here. Harvest season on raspberries started about a week ago and will run into August sometime. Blueberries will over lap soon. Thanks to COVID and related compensation debt run up by the guv'mints, having some challenges getting enough workers to do the harvest. Just another factor affecting rising food costs to consumers.

The longer the unvaccinated remain so, the less safe are the vaccinees. The simple reason is that the virus will then direct its concentrated mutational force on the unvaccinated, with the Delta variant being the most likely flag-bearer for that epidemiology. The longer it can evolve in an unprotected host, the more experience its genome will accumulate.
The best analogy for the simple minded is to watch star trek, and think of the coronavirus like the Borg.

It evolves to become more dangerous, so even defenses that used to work, will no longer do so.

Wow, your "scientific" references are just overwhelming. How can we POSSIBLY argue with, "Star Trek said it, so it's TRUUUUUEEEE!!"?

That's a stupid analogy.
Hypothermia gets one eventually, if not sooner, if they can swim or not.
In most sinkings where lifeboats or liferafts aren't available, people will cling to or crawl on any floating jetsam.
Not to mention there are usual lifejackets to be had as well.

Hey… the bulk of those now getting the virus and those dying are unvaccinated.

I have zero sympathy for you if you refuse the vaccine and get sick

Then why get the vaccines and still wear a mask?

Fuck that bullshit. I've been to hundreds of yards sales, garage sales, estates sales, auctions, gun shows, and flea markets over the last two years. I have hardly ever worn a mask, except where it was required.

I've been sneezed at, coughed on, had face-to- face-conversations with total strangers, and when I did catch what was diagnosed as Covid-19 last year, it was like a measly little three-day cold.

Whoop-de-fuckin' Doo.

The CDC told the CIA that their puppet, POSPOTUS JoeXi has to start moving his lips about vaccinations. It has nothing to do with fear or cowardice. The longer the unvaccinated remain so, the less safe are the vaccinees. The simple reason is that the virus will then direct its concentrated mutational force on the unvaccinated, with the Delta variant being the most likely flag-bearer for that epidemiology. The longer it can evolve in an unprotected host, the more experience its genome will accumulate.
So this is what happened with SARS, MERS, swine flu, Asian flu, and the dozen other diseases out of CCP China in the past couple of decades ???
Where's that sarcasm emoji?

Forum List

Back