To Improve Dismissal Jobs #’s Biden Will Send People Door-To-Door To Get People Vaccinated

Wife and I got COVID a couple months ago and our immune system is in better shape to protect us than any vaccine could. In fact vaccine might make our health/immune system worse. In essence we are better off than those whom get the vaccine.
They told you that's what you got.

Democrats insisted the Trump vaccination was dangerous, reap what you’ve sown. Like Obummer, Biden’s jobs are minimum wage.

no no. Trump's vaccine is tested enough to know its side effects beat covid. It was the bleach and whacko alternative drug theories that were dangerous

You mean the stuff you made up entirely out of thin air?

oh yo silly bird. Try john hopkins

Oh, you silly leftist. Try a post that's coherent.

Besides, I thought the complaint was workers weren't coming back until wages improved. Trump supporters should LIKE that. People like me should be not so happy. Although I am hopeful it will good for the economy. Higher wages good. Higher costs for raw matls maybe not.

"You're from the Vaccine Response Team? Do please come in..."

bob.jpg

There are still 300 americans dying every day from COVID.
And? Did those people have the opportunity to get vaccinated? Yes. Did they choose not to? Yes. Is it anyone else's business at that point? No.
This is where you're wrong. There are cases of how the delta variant can breakthrough vaccination. The vaccine still prevents hospitalization or death, but the contagious nature of the variant means you don't need many unvaccinated people to act as tinder to start a virus fire.

Besides, I thought the complaint was workers weren't coming back until wages improved. Trump supporters should LIKE that. People like me should be not so happy. Although I am hopeful it will good for the economy. Higher wages good. Higher costs for raw matls maybe not.

Exactly WHY would Trump supporters be in favor of people getting government money to stay home and not work?

Wife and I got COVID a couple months ago and our immune system is in better shape to protect us than any vaccine could. In fact vaccine might make our health/immune system worse. In essence we are better off than those whom get the vaccine.
They told you that's what you got.
The harder they push the more I resist.
Good. You won’t be missed
They're going to remember moi and the SOB didn't spend it.

And? Did those people have the opportunity to get vaccinated? Yes. Did they choose not to? Yes. Is it anyone else's business at that point? No.
This is where you're wrong. There are cases of how the delta variant can breakthrough vaccination. The vaccine still prevents hospitalization or death, but the contagious nature of the variant means you don't need many unvaccinated people to act as tinder to start a virus fire.

Look, Sparky, I know that your talking points sound really good to you, but to anyone capable of actually THINKING about them, they're nonsensical. What you're basically saying is, "If EVERYONE is forced to be vaccinated, then the variants can't hurt us. But if some people aren't vaccinated, then our vaccines are useless!"

Please try to break through the giddiness of "Now we get to control everyone's lives the way we always should have!" and realize that 1) life is never safe, 2) no one gets out of it alive, 3) it's none of your damned business what medical decisions other people make, and 4) trying to make it your business will not change 1 and 2.

Obviously you know nothing about remedial virology. The Delta variant as well as all subsequent variants of Covid-19 are merely mutated and watered-down versions of the original virus.

Once a virus passes through the general population, it loses strength. It may become more easily-transmittable, but also becomes less deadly. Just like the common cold, which in itself is basically a virus. There was more than likely a time in the history of mankind where the common cold was deadly, but not so much today.

Forum List

Back