🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

To my fellow democrats.....don't blow this opportunity to win again!!

Answer my question, tigerred59. Why do you always seem so angry?
Listen, if you find my rants here to come from anger than that's your opinion and like ass ho's we all have em, right? I find myself to be passionate, concerned and frustrated with Trump and ingrates like you....so yeah, I could call it anger...but in reality, I'm just pissed that the DNC picked that white ugly pale bitch Hillary, when I get over that, I'll calm down....NOT

On healthcare the stage is set perfectly now, Democrats now just have to point out how destructive the Republican anti-health bill is and propose single-payer and say 'it's time' to fix this once and for all.

I agree on the general premise of the OP, Democrats have to have a plan and the main thing is get all the faces we've seen like Pelosi et all off the tv and get younger confident people as the spokesperson.
Thank you, thank you, thank you. Why Pelosi and these old tired white mf's keep thinking the world would be so much better if their in leadership positions, only God knows. Pelosi as with Hillary are nothing but poster children for the hate on the right. They're fund raisers, they're cross fire targets...they need to go away and get off the boat and allow the DNC to grow up and be big boys and girls without their leadership...there in lies are issues.

And Pelosi is just not a good speaker, she stumbles on her words. The Democrats have to figure out this is the television era of politics (the internet plays it's part) and they need people that look good and can speak well on tv. If they just did THAT the Democrats would have a much stronger appearance when seen on television. It does matter.
She stumbles because she's botoxed to the max to try and look young. Her face is a stone block and trying to get words out, when you've been injected all over the place is hiddious to watch, thats why she stumbles all the time. As a party member, we want someone to come to the podium ready to attack and fuck the words said, just say em'...with her, Perez, they come with these carefully planned words that mean shit to nobody but grandma church members. Number one reason I left this party, I'm sick of em and their politically canned bullshit!!

I've sent them emails that they need to dump the current leadership and get new blood in there that can speak forcefully on television. Pelosi and Harry Reid look like the couple down the block that make doilies for the booster club.
Thank God Harry bailed out before he lost both eyes. Its not just the DNC, its all of Washington, its time for new blood in both parties, period.

Listen, if you find my rants here to come from anger than that's your opinion and like ass ho's we all have em, right? I find myself to be passionate, concerned and frustrated with Trump and ingrates like you....so yeah, I could call it anger...but in reality, I'm just pissed that the DNC picked that white ugly pale bitch Hillary, when I get over that, I'll calm down....NOT

Well there's hope. Maxine Waters is quite popular among the Democrats. Maybe a Waters/Warren ticket in 2020?

:lmao:

I can understand that. I felt the same way when Obama was elected.

Carry on, friend. :)

Obama and Hillary fucked the democrats more than anyone. Those two idiots are the reason why people are running towards Trump.

Last edited:
The Democrats need to promise a lot more free stuff to get black "souls to the polls". That's one of the reasons Hillary failed.
Listen, you gotta stop with the bullshit. Hillary lost because nobody was excited about a 80 year old washed up white bitch, end of fuckin story.
That's exactly the point. We all know nothing excites blacks like free stuff, even if a 70 year-old white bitch comes bearing it.

YOU MUST PROVIDE YOUR OWN IDEAS AND PLANS while campaigning.

That may be the only sensible thing you have ever said. The problem is that they don't have those. They might have to admit there is a problem. They won't do this because they don't have to. To continue to scream about the popular vote makes sure they don't have to.

May God in all his mercy have every House Republican voted out in 2018.
Bottom line, the GOP is just not good at governing, all they know how to do is get elected by scarying the shit out of white people, that's it. ONce in office, they're clueless....tax cuts, obstructing democrat presidents and whinig...that's the GOP party in a nut shell

Over 50% of the country disagrees with you.

This whole "Resist" thing is all about obstructing a Republican President which makes you no different than those you complain about. I believe the word is hypocrisy.
How the fuck do you obstruct motherfuckers that have a majority?

By doing what the Republicans did during the Obama years and what Democrats are doing now. It accomplishes nothing. Both sides are convinced that their plan is the only plan that can work. This needs to end. Politicians need to do the job they were elected to do.

Please do not rely on the failures of the GOP to win your way back into a majority...YOU MUST PROVIDE YOUR OWN IDEAS AND PLANS while campaigning. This is the problem all candidates fall into....you want to ride the healthcare failures, give your own ideas on it. You want to ride immigration, Russia ties to Trump, come with some facts about it...but do so among real voters. Those forgotten big urban areas and small town redneck areas....arm yourselves with ideas and plans and you;ll go a long long way
Finally some truth. It appears you guys are setting yourselves up for another humiliating defeat. The left has decided to continue with the same fear mongering, fake news, cop bashing, race baiting and identity politics that they were engaging in during the 2016 election. This will continue all the way until the 2018 midterms, where they will suffer yet another massive defeat, which will give the repubs an even greater majority in both houses. Maybe then the Democrats will purge the radicals out of their party and start working with Trump to fix the problems this country is facing. If not then the Democratic Party will eventually self destruct and give rise to a third party.

Forum List

Back