To Red State Refugees.....it isn't enough to flee Blue States, they will follow, you have to keep funding the fight in Blue states

They're trying to destroy Tennessee right now. They're trying to destroy Texas. They're trying to destroy Florida.
Soon there will be nowhere to move to that isn't a 3rd world crapfest.
IMG_0219.jpeg

My entire family is planning on leaving the fascist state of Illinois....it will take time, but as many as possible are going to escape as soon as possible....

The only problem with fleeing the Blue States for Red State freedom?

The democrats/leftists, will not leave us alone. They didn't leave us alone in the Blue States, they are going to use the power of the Federal government to wreck the red states...with their attacks on gas fueled cars, stoves, water heaters, children, women, they are coming for the Red States.....it is just a matter of time......

The left does not rest, they do not stop....they do not forgive, they do not forget.....there is no compassion or mercy in them.

So.....once you escape from the Blue state crap hole.....please.....do what you can to fund the resistance in the Blue States.....because if we don't do this, the fascists will just grow in power......and then, they will come after us in the Red States......
Why does Hawaii vote Democratic?

They are nuts?

So it's not for free shit? It's not the same reason that 70% of American Jews vote Democratic? We know why you think black people and Jews vote Democratic. Was just curious what your theory on Hawaii is. I wonder why Hawaiians hate you guys as much as I do.

So it's not for free shit? It's not the same reason that 70% of American Jews vote Democratic? We know why you think black people and Jews vote Democratic. Was just curious what your theory on Hawaii is. I wonder why Hawaiians hate you guys as much as I do.

No...you don't....I think black Americans vote for democrats because they have had their families decimated by the democrat party "Great Society," and from their fatherless homes, they are sent to democrat party controlled schools...where they are taught to be victims, and that republicans, the party of Civil Rights, is made out to be their enemy........

Hawaii, is filled with left wingers......left wingers don't understand facts, truth or reality.....just look at any democrat party, left wing state as they descend into chaos, crime, poverty, corruption and madness.......

Forum List

Back