To the lefties

Apple is throttling old phones, the tricks of the corporations will show their heads after Congress follows the FCC vote with legislation duh.....

Apple is throttling old phones, the tricks of the corporations will show their heads after Congress follows the FCC vote with legislation duh.....
Uh cell phone networks are not Internet.
Apple is only affecting their own customer base which is just plain stupid customer care.
Getting a new customer is expensive, trying to win one else back, after losing the is 100 times as expensive.

How do internet access speeds in the US compare to those in other developed nations?

If we are not the fastest, should we be?

I'll wait while you nutbags look it up.

I still have internet and no slow speeds........

It'll take time but corporations like fucking comcast want to give a special lane for the rich and force everyone to pay for if they want it.
Um... Matthew.

I happen to be in that special lane with Verizon.

Yes. I actually pay for the speed I want.

Comcast is notorious for slowing down customers who stream.

And you think right handed people are responsible for this? You live in a strange town.

It'll take time but corporations like fucking comcast want to give a special lane for the rich and force everyone to pay for if they want it.

Uh cell phone networks are not Internet.
Apple is only affecting their own customer base which is just plain stupid customer care.
Getting a new customer is expensive, trying to win one else back, after losing the is 100 times as expensive.

Um... Matthew.

I happen to be in that special lane with Verizon.

Yes. I actually pay for the speed I want.

Comcast is notorious for slowing down customers who stream.

But, but, but, the highest internet speeds are a RIGHT! Why, you can't deny Leftists the fastest speeds, or how will they post their propaganda across all these sites in a short time!

Hey, remember when you could go on Napster and get music for free? Was THIS site around back when you could pirate music? What did the Leftists say about that? Was that a right too, lol!

Leftists ALWWAYS want something for nothing, or next to nothing. And just like healthcare, they either want US to pay for it, or want the government to mandate a low price. I mean, it gets kinda hard to figure a way to exchange EBT cards for fast internet, doesn't it! My goodness, what is a leftist to do, lololololol!

If you think that the service providers lobbied hard to kill internet neutrality because they are determined to provide you with better service at a better price,

you are naïve.

If you think that the service providers lobbied hard to kill internet neutrality because they are determined to provide you with better service at a better price,

you are naïve.

if you think the government forcing people to do stuff makes it better....you're crazy......I mean what about lan lines......should they require us to have those?

The internet developed without government....and it was fine

you are naïve.

if you think the government forcing people to do stuff makes it better...

The livelihood of this guy is the government forcing people to hand out money to him.

I can see where he got that view from.

I have an Amazon Fire TV box.

As of yesterday, I can no longer stream YouTube on my Fire TV. The parent company of YouTube (Google/Alpahbet) has cut Amazon off from accessing YouTube.

This is in retaliation for Amazon no longer selling Google products (Chromecast, etc) on its web site.

And you think the day isn't coming when you will have to pay extra to watch Fox News on Comcast (parent company of MSNBC)?

Just how fucking gullible are you?

Forum List

Back