To the lefties

I still have internet and no slow speeds........
I have an Amazon Fire TV box.

As of yesterday, I can no longer stream YouTube on my Fire TV. The parent company of YouTube (Google/Alpahbet) has cut Amazon off from accessing YouTube.

This is in retaliation for Amazon no longer selling Google products (Chromecast, etc) on its web site.

And you think the day isn't coming when you will have to pay extra to watch Fox News on Comcast (parent company of MSNBC)?

Just how fucking gullible are you?

You mean, we will have to do other stuff instead of watching TV? Like read books and play outside? Maybe even work? What kind of inhuman animals are they to do such a thing?

How do internet access speeds in the US compare to those in other developed nations?

If we are not the fastest, should we be?

I'll wait while you nutbags look it up.

I get it, the uneducated. c grabber cult have never been anywhere and can't figure out how took up.
Every euro country I've been in is way faster and way cheaper.
Meanwhile enjoy being screwed by Comcast and Verizon.
Nothing like free enterprise

As of yesterday, I can no longer stream YouTube on my Fire TV. The parent company of YouTube (Google/Alpahbet) has cut Amazon off from accessing YouTube.

This is in retaliation for Amazon no longer selling Google products (Chromecast, etc) on its web site.

And you think the day isn't coming when you will have to pay extra to watch Fox News on Comcast (parent company of MSNBC)?

You mean, we will have to do other stuff instead of watching TV? Like read books and play outside? Maybe even work? What kind of inhuman animals are they to do such a thing?
Just how deep does your submissiveness go?

How do internet access speeds in the US compare to those in other developed nations?

If we are not the fastest, should we be?

I'll wait while you nutbags look it up.

I get it, the uneducated. c grabber cult have never been anywhere and can't figure out how took up.
Every euro country I've been in is way faster and way cheaper.
Meanwhile enjoy being screwed by Comcast and Verizon.
Nothing like free enterprise

Then buy their services or even better, move there.

Just how deep does your submissiveness go?

Lol, a sheep pointing out a sheep.

If you think that the service providers lobbied hard to kill internet neutrality because they are determined to provide you with better service at a better price,

you are naïve.

if you think the government forcing people to do stuff makes it better....you're crazy......I mean what about lan lines......should they require us to have those?

The internet developed without government....and it was fine

So you think ending net neutrality is going to cause companies to give you a better cheaper product?

lol

If you think that the service providers lobbied hard to kill internet neutrality because they are determined to provide you with better service at a better price,

you are naïve.

if you think the government forcing people to do stuff makes it better....you're crazy......I mean what about lan lines......should they require us to have those?

The internet developed without government....and it was fine
Oh be still my heart, I thought Al Gore invented the internet?

Once again, the idiots do not understand.
This has nothing to do with the internet.
I have Comcast, there is a built in app that allows me to access You tube, I can also use my smart tv to access the internet, and thereby get to ylou tube, I can also go on my computer, access the internet and get to the you tube site.
Learn what the hell you are talking about before you make bigger fools out of yourselves.

Once again, the idiots do not understand.
This has nothing to do with the internet.
I have Comcast, there is a built in app that allows me to access You tube, I can also use my smart tv to access the internet, and thereby get to ylou tube, I can also go on my computer, access the internet and get to the you tube site.
Learn what the hell you are talking about before you make bigger fools out of yourselves.
Way to let the point sail a mile above your head, rube! :lol:

Forum List

Back