To those who love America, but hate the Government.

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
But then there is the military who serves those who control the government. Don't get me wrong, I was probably the biggest pro American when I came here, I love freedom and opportunity, choice, being able to own my own business, I am very thankful for that from the bottom of my heart. But what has become of America: I just walked with my father past the place where my two dogs got shot last December, they were shot on PURPOSE, shot by an American patriot, or someone who considers himself to be a lover of this nation, shot because we were vocal against this system, and it's a hard feeling walking past there, we try to avoid that particular place even though it's the easiest way to walk. My one dog is dead, other will be limping for life. should I continue loving the dead dog? He is GONE, so is America. I SYMPATHISE with people who love what is left of this nation, but it is time to move on.

But then there is the military who serves those who control the government. Don't get me wrong, I was probably the biggest pro American when I came here, I love freedom and opportunity, choice, being able to own my own business, I am very thankful for that from the bottom of my heart. But what has become of America: I just walked with my father past the place where my two dogs got shot last December, they were shot on PURPOSE, shot by an American patriot, or someone who considers himself to be a lover of this nation, shot because we were vocal against this system, and it's a hard feeling walking past there, we try to avoid that particular place even though it's the easiest way to walk. My one dog is dead, other will be limping for life. should I continue loving the dead dog? He is GONE, so is America. I SYMPATHISE with people who love what is left of this nation, but it is time to move on.

OK, so move on, your feet aren't nailed to the floor.

OK, so move on, your feet aren't nailed to the floor.
Neither are feet of your dead vets - they could have went to Cuba or Canada to seek treatment instead of expecting something from your government. :D

To those who love America, but hate the Government
This doesn’t make any sense.

The people and the government are one in the same, the government is the creation of the people, it represents the will of the people, and it acts at the behest of the people.

It’s therefore ignorant to perceive ‘the government’ as some separate, distinct entity detached from the people.

You clearly have a great deal more to learn about America.

The people and the government are one in the same, the government is the creation of the people, it represents the will of the people, and it acts at the behest of the people.

It’s therefore ignorant to perceive ‘the government’ as some separate, distinct entity detached from the people.

He didnt say "the people" he said "America".

BULL SHIT. The govt hasn't represented the People for a long time and especially not now. Shame on you for touting such garbage.

I love America, I don't hate the government.

I hate the people who are running the government, but the government, run the way it was meant to be run, is a decent government, certainly the best that was ever created.

Now the people of this country, well I don't hate all of them but I hate the ignorance that the majority of them display. A great deal of that ignorance is borne out of laziness. I hate that.

Well let us examine some facts. I voted for Bush in 2000 because I did not want a previous war mongers VP to be the next POTUS - I was DUPED, since he turned out to be the biggest war monger to date. Obama promised dialog with Iran and Syria to the people, people were DUPED. here, watch this video then comment and tell me if US government is in touch with the people:

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back