Todays Obama's Remarks:But It's OK To Let Iran Build Nuclear Weapons.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:afro::blahblah: So, we need to stop Average Americans from possessing weapons to protect their families, but it's OK to allow Iran and North Korea to build nuclear weapons that could make there way here.
Well? can any of you guys explain this? :eusa_snooty::eusa_think::poke:

:afro::blahblah: So, we need to stop Average Americans from possessing weapons to protect their families, but it's OK to allow Iran and North Korea to build nuclear weapons that could make there way here.
Yea, Bush and the GOP let North Korea build nuclear weapons.
And this treaty is the reason Iran is isn't building Nuclear Weapons.

I'm confused...I thought Iran weren't allowed to build nuclear weapons.
When did it change?
It must have been in the last few days.

I have never seen a Republican go on television and told America that he is for Iran building nuclear weapons. are there any videos of this out there?

If I had a white house senior advisor that was iranian they would look like valerie jarrot

If I had a white house senior advisor that was iranian they would look like valerie jarrot
If I had a pet man-bear-pig it would look like Valerie Jarrot

There have been more school shootings during Obamas Administration than the previous 3 presidents combined.

Under Obama, there have been 130 school shootings

One hundred and thirty

Let that sink in

There have been more school shootings during Obamas Administration than the previous 3 presidents combined.

One hundred and thirty

Let that sink in

right,,,,thats what i have been saying to myself all night,,,,all these shootings are happening under his watch! but did he mention it? I dont recall shootings at this pace when reagan and the bush's were in office.

One hundred and thirty

Let that sink in

right,,,,thats what i have been saying to myself all night,,,,all these shootings are happening under his watch! but did he mention it? I dont recall shootings at this pace when reagan and the bush's were in office.
On the other hand...he's successfully brought the price of petrol down hugely.

And libtards and elected Republicans go along with this.....

Sad, eh?

Obama's a sick fuck

On the other hand...he's successfully brought the price of petrol down hugely.

How'd he do that?
Dunno...but it was a brilliant strategy whatever he did.

It must've started with his stated desire to increase gas prices to "European levels." Cos the first step in executing a plan is to state the opposite of what one wants to do. Any good leader could tell you that.

Forum List

Back