Today's students may have found a cause equal to Vietnam War Protests; Lets hope so!

Lock up crazy people. Crazy people are the problem. The stupid kids want to be safe? Lock up the dangerous madmen.

Good. Anyone who think they need an assault weapon for killing humans fast and deadly are crazy. Lock em all up then,

It is not surprising that your first thought is to abuse the mental health system to marginalize your political enemies.

Any return to the good old days, when dangerously crazy people where locked up, will have to take into consideration the widespread existence of liberals, who will try to imprison good people.

People like you, make civilization harder.
You're not civilized. Anyone who dismisses a massacre of school children as just fodder for the worship of guns is not a civlized human being.

ol, Foo ranting about Constitutional rights.....hello Foo!!!?? Second Ammendement?

Can you get any stupider? I'm aware of the Second Amendment. Not sure where that one trumps the Constitutional right to stay alive while attending high school in order pursue a full life and happiness.

Assault weapons in civilian hands are toys. A high school kids life' mind and bodies are a bit more valuable for the pursuit of happiness.

Why do those who want to pursue happiness by owning stockpiles of weapons and ammunition for the intended purpose of mass slaughter of human beings get a higher level of constitutional protection than a 16 year in high school wanting his right to live protected.

No assault weapon cultist can explain that I've seen.

Correll, post: 19314019
I think children regurgitating liberal indoctrination and thinking they have something to contribute to the debate, is funny.

There is no liberal indoctrination involved in this pure survival instinct reaction from these students. They are proving wiser than many of their parents from either end of the political spectrum. Grown ups end asssult weapon worship, Hopefully these kids take the lead. If they do, the NRA and the Assault Weapons Cult get the shaming and undoing they deserve for their role in magnifying the threat to do nany young innocent lives.

Why do you oppose these kids demanding their Constitutional right to life and the pursuit of happiness?

You want your right to play with Army toys. Why do you think your boy toys trump the right to having a full life not cut down while in high school so you can play Rambo with an assault rifle?

Lock up crazy people. Crazy people are the problem. The stupid kids want to be safe? Lock up the dangerous madmen.
OMG She's calling these kids stupid! What the hell is wrong with you? These kids just went through a massacre. You are in no position whatsoever to judge them!

They are saying stupid things. I am in a position to judge them.

Lock up crazy people.
You are the crazy one. You should be locked up. You're evil.

Good job on the Indoctrination Industry making stupid liberal sheep.

Lock up dangerously crazy people, and don't have kids out of wed lock.

Your schools will get a lot saf

Good start for conservatives hating on assault weapon shooting victims. Blame the kids and their parents.

Try not selling assault weapons to anybody that is the slightest bit crazy such as anyone who wants to own one or many. Let's start there. Millions of out of wedlock kids to desire to join the assault weapon cult and mass murder large gatherings of people.

Yeah? Who gets to decide who is crazy?

How are we going to enforce that when the authorities missed the clear signs with this guy?

Your focus is on the wrong thing. You are focused on the gun. If you spent any time thinking about it, you’d focus on “why”. But don’t feel bad, all of the left and a great many independents don’t know enough to focus on the right thing either.

Until we put our focus and energy in the right place, people will continue to die.

THey almost certainly saw the signs. But the threshold for locking up a crazy person has been raised to the point of near uselessness.

No, they missed them and they admit that they missed them.

LOL, really?

They didn't admit that they saw the signs and did nothing?

And you believe them?

ol, Foo ranting about Constitutional rights.....hello Foo!!!?? Second Ammendement?

Can you get any stupider? I'm aware of the Second Amendment. Not sure where that one trumps the Constitutional right to stay alive while attending high school in order pursue a full life and happiness.

Assault weapons in civilian hands are toys. A high school kids life' mind and bodies are a bit more valuable for the pursuit of happiness.

Why do those who want to pursue happiness by owning stockpiles of weapons and ammunition for the intended purpose of mass slaughter of human beings get a higher level of constitutional protection than a 16 year in high school wanting his right to live protected.

Because the Second says they can you ignorant fuck

Can you get any stupider? I'm aware of the Second Amendment. Not sure where that one trumps the Constitutional right to stay alive while attending high school in order pursue s full life and happiness.

That’s why we want to protect them but you left wing assholes cry every time we try.

PS he didn’t use an assault weapon.

Good. Anyone who think they need an assault weapon for killing humans fast and deadly are crazy. Lock em all up then,

It is not surprising that your first thought is to abuse the mental health system to marginalize your political enemies.

Any return to the good old days, when dangerously crazy people where locked up, will have to take into consideration the widespread existence of liberals, who will try to imprison good people.

You're not civilized. Anyone who dismisses a massacre of school children as just fodder for the worship of guns is not a civlized human being.

So, no comment on the guy that wants to lock up people in the mental institution for having different political opinions?

I want to profile dangerous crazy people and lock them up, if they are likely to hurt themselves or others.

What part of that is offensive to you?

Correll, post: 19314019
I think children regurgitating liberal indoctrination and thinking they have something to contribute to the debate, is funny.

There is no liberal indoctrination involved in this pure survival instinct reaction from these students. They are proving wiser than many of their parents from either end of the political spectrum. Grown ups end asssult weapon worship, Hopefully these kids take the lead. If they do, the NRA and the Assault Weapons Cult get the shaming and undoing they deserve for their role in magnifying the threat to do nany young innocent lives.

Why do you oppose these kids demanding their Constitutional right to life and the pursuit of happiness?

You want your right to play with Army toys. Why do you think your boy toys trump the right to having a full life not cut down while in high school so you can play Rambo with an assault rifle?

OMG She's calling these kids stupid! What the hell is wrong with you? These kids just went through a massacre. You are in no position whatsoever to judge them!

They are saying stupid things. I am in a position to judge them.

Lock up crazy people.

Dismissing stupid ideas is not "Evil".

If I hurt your feelings by pointing out the stupidity of ideas you share, that does not make me "evil" either.

Try to be less of a drama queen.

How's that? Why do you need to play with weapons manufactured for the purpose to kill and maim humans as fast and as many as possible. If you think it's not crazy perhaps you could explain why.

So, no comment on the guy that wants to lock up people in the mental institution for having different political opinions?

I want to profile dangerous crazy people and lock them up, if they are likely to hurt themselves or others.

You are offensive. You are evil. Worshiping guns is more important to you than the lives of our children.

You are offensive. You are evil. Worshiping guns is more important to you than the lives of our children.

I want to actually address the problem instead of pretending to address it as you liberals do.

THe problem is dangerously violent crazy people roaming the streets instead of being locked up.

You sound stupid posting that crap

Far more children are saved by guns, than those who lose their lives to them.

Protest Sign 'The NRA is a terrorist organization and they have s point.

HuffPost - Breaking News, U.S. and World News | HuffPost

Florida High School Students Stage Walkout To Protest Gun Violence
Now is the exact time to talk about gun control, say students from a high school near Parkland.
By Ryan Grenoble and Sebastian Murdock

5a8739a12000003900eaf1e3.jpeg

JOHANNE RAHAMAN FOR HUFFPOST

HOLLYWOOD, Fla. ― They’re furious about political stonewalling, and most of them aren’t yet old enough to vote.""

Do Conservatives start trashing are next generation if a teenage political mass protest movement against the assault weapon cult?

Or do they pray these kids go back to living in fear and complacency?

Feel free to applaud the lack of discipline in our schools, that's what got us here in the first place.

How did you get to decide that banning military style assault weapons and high capacity magazines is a stupid idea?

I realize the severe damage that has been done with the insane amount of these weapons purchased and stockpiled the past few decades, but that is no case that they should not have been banned all this time.

How did you get to decide that banning military style assault weapons and high capacity magazines is a stupid idea?

I realize the severe damage that has been done with the insane amount of these weapons purchased and stockpiled the past few decades, but that is no case that they should not have been banned all this time.

What percent of the estimated between 5 and 10 million of them in the US have been used in mass shootings?

OKTexas, post: 19316479
Feel free to applaud the lack of discipline in our schools, that's what got us here in the first place.

Another blame the victims assaukt eeapon cult opiner.

So are all those who have a seemingly uncontrollable desire to own and play with weapons designed to kill humans fast and deadly the result of attending schools that didn't lack in discipline? Why do these weak people rank so high on your virtuous citizen list.?

Just stop blaming the victims long enough to answer the questions.

Forum List

Back