Today's students may have found a cause equal to Vietnam War Protests; Lets hope so!

Protest Sign 'The NRA is a terrorist organization and they have s point.
You're ignorant. The NRA has never committed an act of terrorism.

In fact, the NRA is the oldest and one of the most effective, if not the most effective, non-profit civil rights organization in America.

I never talked to my kids about guns or gun control. They never heard or seing one. Now during this massacre we had to talk about the subject.
They don't understand why one should have a gun if they are not police or in the armed forces. I made sure they understand that it's the radicals of the right who wants guns in the hands of everyone. I will encourage thrm to protest and voice their opinions as well as mine. Owning guns is not needed in this day and age. Tons of countries live without them and they dont have mass shootings or shootings.

I never talked to my kids about guns or gun control. They never heard or seing one. Now during this massacre we had to talk about the subject.
They don't understand why one should have a gun if they are not police or in the armed forces. I made sure they understand that it's the radicals of the right who wants guns in the hands of everyone. I will encourage thrm to protest and voice their opinions as well as mine. Owning guns is not needed in this day and age. Tons of countries live without them and they dont have mass shootings or shootings.

Well that pesky Second will continue to give you gas

What would Jesus do? Carry an AK 47 or an RPG?

He told his disciples to arm themselves. Back at ya, toad

A Super Soaker so he could baptise people on the go

Did he?

Did he?

Indeed...now don't you feel foolish?

Luke 22: 35-38

Better luck next time :)

Did he?

Which bible we talking here? Bible XP or 3.0?

Did he?

You got shellacked, go lick your wounds and stop acting like a butthurt middle school jackass

Dismissing stupid ideas is not "Evil".

How did you get to decide that banning military style assault weapons and high capacity magazines is a stupid idea?

I realize the severe damage that has been done with the insane amount of these weapons purchased and stockpiled the past few decades, but that is no case that they should not have been banned all this time.

Because focusing on a style of weapon, does not address the real problem here, ie that our society refuses to lock up dangerously crazy people.

It is stupid to react to a problem by virtue signalling instead of taking actual steps to address the problem.

It is not surprising that your first thought is to abuse the mental health system to marginalize your political enemies.

Any return to the good old days, when dangerously crazy people where locked up, will have to take into consideration the widespread existence of liberals, who will try to imprison good people.

People like you, make civilization harder.
You're not civilized. Anyone who dismisses a massacre of school children as just fodder for the worship of guns is not a civlized human being.

So, no comment on the guy that wants to lock up people in the mental institution for having different political opinions?

I want to profile dangerous crazy people and lock them up, if they are likely to hurt themselves or others.

What part of that is offensive to you?
You are offensive. You are evil. Worshiping guns is more important to you than the lives of our children.

I want to actually address the problem instead of pretending to address it as you liberals do.

THe problem is dangerously violent crazy people roaming the streets instead of being locked up.
The problem is that there are 101 guns per 100 people in the US. That private citizens can easily obtain automatic and semi-automatic weapons, military style weapons. Too many guns in circulation, military style guns in the hands of ordinary people who don't need them. There always have been and always will be mentally ill people: the problem is that people who are not mentally healthy, who may just be going through a depression or some other temporary mental crisis get a hold of a gun and go out and massacre others. It is the guns that are the problem. Defending them is sick. People who defend the massive amount of guns, military style guns, in the hands of private citizens are sick people. Evil people.

Mass shooters are not just regular people going though a period of depression.

It is not the guns that are the problem. THe problem is that we do not have good mental health care.

NotfooledbyW, post: 19316801
Don't you tyranny foo fighters need a little more firepower when you need to overthrow the US Federal Government?

I asked you s question.

SassyIrishLass, post: 19316817
Overthrow the government? Are you drunk?

If you don't need higher powered weapons to resist a Federal Government that becomes a tyranny what do you need these AR-15s for?

Isn't it the citizen militia mentioned in the Second Amendment as the basis for the right to bear arms?

If you are living a life "Scarface" where you need thousands of rounds and dozens of AR-15s to fend off an attack by dozens of armed heavily hooligans you are living a kind of lifestyle that you probably should not be.

So getting back to the militia. Isn't protecting yourselves from tyranny then the basis for the right to bear arms.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Now you think I'm drunk because I know this fact.

What do you need AR-15s for other than to play with?

Don't you tyranny foo fighters need a little more firepower when you need to overthrow the US Federal Government?

I asked you s question.
Overthrow the government? Are you drunk?

If you don't need higher powered weapons to resist a Federal Government that becomes a tyranny what do you need these AR-15s for?

Isn't it the citizen militia mentioned in the Second Amendment protected

If you are living a life "Scarface" where you need thousands of rounds and dozens of AR-15s to fend off an attack by dozens of armed heavily hooligans you are living a kind of lifestyle that you probably should not be.

So getting back to the militia. Isn't protecting yourselves from tyranny then the basis for the right to bear arms.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Now you think in drunk because I know this fact.

What do you need AR-15s for other than to play with?

Take a nap Foo. You're hysterical and fighting something much larger than you...a constitutional amendment. You and your child army are doomed to fail

Good job on the Indoctrination Industry making stupid liberal sheep.

Lock up dangerously crazy people, and don't have kids out of wed lock.

Your schools will get a lot safer.

6861665259_55b341be24_z.jpg

SassyIrishLass, post: 19317152
Take a nap Foo. You're hysterical and fighting something much larger than you...a constitutional amendment. You and your child army are doomed to fail

Why can you never share any thoughts behind your commentary?

I'm not hysterical at all about this. If it happens great. If not we are right where we've been and it strikes again. We've at least learned that conservatives will blame the victims if they protest being killed by a legalized weapon that no adult can explain why it should be legal to buy for the kid that shot their school and classmates up,

You are an adult with no answers. We know that for sure and more every time this happens again.

Did he?

You got shellacked, go lick your wounds and stop acting like a butthurt middle school jackass
Clearly you didn't learn a thing from Jesus.

Forum List

Back