Today's students may have found a cause equal to Vietnam War Protests; Lets hope so!

Protest Sign 'The NRA is a terrorist organization and they have s point.

HuffPost - Breaking News, U.S. and World News | HuffPost

Florida High School Students Stage Walkout To Protest Gun Violence
Now is the exact time to talk about gun control, say students from a high school near Parkland.
By Ryan Grenoble and Sebastian Murdock

5a8739a12000003900eaf1e3.jpeg

JOHANNE RAHAMAN FOR HUFFPOST

HOLLYWOOD, Fla. ― They’re furious about political stonewalling, and most of them aren’t yet old enough to vote.""

Do Conservatives start trashing are next generation if a teenage political mass protest movement against the assault weapon cult?

Or do they pray these kids go back to living in fear and complacency?

Feel free to applaud the lack of discipline in our schools, that's what got us here in the first place.

OMG You're blaming the schools, you're blaming the kids, you're blaming everything but the real problem: guns. You people are so sick.

upload_2018-2-17_21-9-17.jpeg

The real problem is not guns but the lack of responsibility and discipline that many of our young do not possess.

*****SMILE*****

:)

You do have a constitutional right to life, and anybody that violates that right is brought to justice.

Anyone facilitating that violator by profiting on the sale and glorification of certain types of weapons toward that violators ultimate choice of weapon to take as many individual lives as possible and as fast as possible must be held accountable.

Dope pushers ruin people's lives.

A case can be made that these assault weapons are a kind of dope for those that crave something to kill humans with,

Doesn't the supply for profit chain have some responsibility here?

th

So now you're for the war on drugs?

*****SMILE*****

I never talked to my kids about guns or gun control. They never heard or seing one. Now during this massacre we had to talk about the subject.
They don't understand why one should have a gun if they are not police or in the armed forces. I made sure they understand that it's the radicals of the right who wants guns in the hands of everyone. I will encourage thrm to protest and voice their opinions as well as mine. Owning guns is not needed in this day and age. Tons of countries live without them and they dont have mass shootings or shootings.
upload_2018-2-17_21-17-14.jpeg

Tell that to the Middle East, South-East Asia, Indonesia, South America, and Africa.

*****SMILE*****

Why can you never share any thoughts behind your commentary?

I'm not hysterical at all about this. If it happens great. If not we are right where we've been and it strikes again. We've at least learned that conservatives will blame the victims if they protest being killed by a legalized weapon that no adult can explain why it should be legal to buy for the kid that shot their school and classmates up,

You are an adult with no answers. We know that for sure and more every time this happens again.

th

So now you're saying we need to emphasize teaching US history, and most especially the Revolutionary War, in schools?

*****SMILE*****

I never talked to my kids about guns or gun control. They never heard or seing one. Now during this massacre we had to talk about the subject.
They don't understand why one should have a gun if they are not police or in the armed forces. I made sure they understand that it's the radicals of the right who wants guns in the hands of everyone. I will encourage thrm to protest and voice their opinions as well as mine. Owning guns is not needed in this day and age. Tons of countries live without them and they dont have mass shootings or shootings.
View attachment 177467

Tell that to the Middle East, South-East Asia, Indonesia, South America, and Africa.

*****SMILE*****

I' from Africa and being to the middle East apart from warn torn countries gun are almost banned. So 0 mass shootings and no school shootings at all. Now how many american kids will die in schools vs Moroccan, Togolese, etc...ones?

View attachment 177467

*****SMILE*****

I' from Africa and being to the middle East apart from warn torn countries gun are almost banned. So 0 mass shootings and no school shootings at all. Now how many american kids will die in schools vs Moroccan, Togolese, etc...ones?

upload_2018-2-17_21-50-59.jpeg

And of course there's absolutely no children being killed or carrying firearms in any of those countries...

How about Ireland?

*****SMILE*****

OKTexas, post: 19316479
Feel free to applaud the lack of discipline in our schools, that's what got us here in the first place.

Another blame the victims assaukt eeapon cult opiner.

So are all those who have a seemingly uncontrollable desire to own and play with weapons designed to kill humans fast and deadly the result of attending schools that didn't lack in discipline? Why do these weak people rank so high on your virtuous citizen list.?

Just stop blaming the victims long enough to answer the questions.

Poor thing, you lack the ability to understand that the students don't establish discipline in schools, the adults do. That has something that has been lacking since the late 60s and early 70s. Growing a group of individuals that have no respect for life or other people didn't happen over night. It's taken a couple of generations for the left to do it. I don't know why I'm bothering to explain anything to a moron who can't seem to figure out how to turn on the spell check feature in his browser or bother to proof read his posts.

Last edited:
Dismissing stupid ideas is not "Evil".

How did you get to decide that banning military style assault weapons and high capacity magazines is a stupid idea?

I realize the severe damage that has been done with the insane amount of these weapons purchased and stockpiled the past few decades, but that is no case that they should not have been banned all this time.

Moore people die in bathtubs. You should try educating yourself before flapping your gums.

What percent of the estimated between 5 and 10 million of them in the US have been used in mass shootings?

One is too many.

How many have been used to overthrow a tyrannical government that has tanks, fighter bombers and attack helicopters .

Talk about a useless tool of warfare. And all the money wasted on them.

Thousands, just ask the Russians.

Reminds me of the well stone memorial. Dems tried to hijack that death for political purposes. It backfired. This will too

ol, Foo ranting about Constitutional rights.....hello Foo!!!?? Second Ammendement?

Can you get any stupider? I'm aware of the Second Amendment. Not sure where that one trumps the Constitutional right to stay alive while attending high school in order pursue a full life and happiness.

So where does it state that in the United States Constitution?

Assault weapons in civilian hands are toys. A high school kids life' mind and bodies are a bit more valuable for the pursuit of happiness.

Assault weapons in civilian hands won this country it's freedom from oppression.

Why do those who want to pursue happiness by owning stockpiles of weapons and ammunition for the intended purpose of mass slaughter of human beings get a higher level of constitutional protection than a 16 year in high school wanting his right to live protected.

You have definitive proof that that's what the intended purpose is of a person owning guns?

No assault weapon cultist can explain that I've seen.

Obviously neither can you.

th

*****SMILE*****

You are nuts. You have no credibility.

"So where does it state that in the United States Constitution?"

Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness is the foundation on which our country and our culture/society is based. It is in the Constitution.

"Assault weapons in civilian hands won this country it's freedom from oppression."

There was no such thing as an assault weapon during the Revolutionary War.

I get the impression you are about 18 and don't know anything except what you've seen in movies and on TV. You are very ignorant, immature and don't know fucking shit.

View attachment 177467

*****SMILE*****

. Meh, y'all just have mass machete parties where only a few guns are used to finish off the dying or wounded after the beheadings/slicing and dicing.

View attachment 177467

*****SMILE*****

. Meh, y'all just have mass machete parties where only a few guns are used to finish off the dying or wounded after the beheadings/slicing and dicing.

I'm sorry where is that? UAE? Morocco? Mauritania? Sweden? Argentina ? Oman? S. Korea?
Trust me it's doable you can live without guns and save thousands of lives.

View attachment 177467

*****SMILE*****

I'm sorry where is that? UAE? Morocco? Mauritania? Sweden? Argentina ? Oman? S. Korea?

View attachment 177467

*****SMILE*****

Wonderful you comparing America to Rwanda...what a shame, you can keep your guns. Just keep in mind that billions live without guns and kids dont get slaughtered like thry do here in the US Rambo.

Indeed...now don't you feel foolish?

Luke 22: 35-38

Better luck next time :)
Which bible we talking here? Bible XP or 3.0?

You got shellacked, go lick your wounds and stop acting like a butthurt middle school jackass
Clearly you didn't learn a thing from Jesus.
Every time SmellyIrishAss makes a post.......Jesus sheds a tear

Every time you make a post He cringed. Seriously you ever look at your post count and dismal ratings?

Nobody likes you
Like a true Christian, I am more concerned with giving

I give more ratings than anyone on USMB......Praise be unto the lord

Today's students can stop guns

Just stop buying them and don't bring your kids up with guns

Why?

Same way we are getting rid of cigarettes

We need the women of America to stand up an say......You ain't getting laid while that gun is in the house

Right, because all women are against guns, huh?

Have you gone to the shooting range in the last ten years? Try it sometime. The range is loaded with female shooters. In fact here in my state, there are more women applying for CCW licenses than men.

So an organization that is trying to protect a right that separates us from brutal tyrannies around the world is a "terrorist organization"?! It would be laughable if it weren't so pathetic and warped.

Stalin, Mao, and Castro must be laughing in their graves to see American liberals screaming for the same gun-control measures that they used to subjugate and oppress their people.

Forum List

Back