🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Toddler shot and killed

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Police: Man kills himself after accidentally killing toddler

It was an accident. The killer shot himself after realising what he had done.

I cant imagine what went through his head between killing the child and then killing himself.

He was obviously not responsible enough to own a gun but lived in a society where gun ownership is sanctioned and even encouraged.

How can you stop characters like this owning guns ?

I cant imagine what went through his head between killing the child and then killing himself.

He was obviously not responsible enough to own a gun but lived in a society where gun ownership is sanctioned and even encouraged.

Fascism.

WTF is that supposed to mean?

Ten bucks says he was an illegal alien and not allowed to have a gun.

abortion

kill ALL fetuses, and no one will grow up to be a murderer

Idk, but Tommy posted the OP to push some kind of Communist agenda and it's going to backfire on him.

For one thing: it's early, I'm cranky, and I don't like Communists and their shills.

Seems he was a "latino" so get ready for all the right wing racists to start...oh, just noticed, too late.

Seems he was a "latino" so get ready for all the right wing racists to start...oh, just noticed, too late.

That's right! :fu: The Communist agenda right up the poop chute with a cactus!

Tesuque man kills 3-year-old son, himself

Well I dont think 3 year old Owen Propes was an illegal so his life must be more important.

He was shot by his father who then killed himself. Another senseless death.

Ryan Propes was not an appropriate person to own guns. How can you stop people like him from doing so ? .

That's right! :fu: The Communist agenda right up the poop chute with a cactus!

Wow. You're dumber than I thought.

Well I dont think 3 year old Owen Propes was an illegal so his life must be more important.

Ryan Propes was not an appropriate person to own guns. How can you stop people like him from doing so ? .

Deport him to Wales, bitch! Or put up a wall so people like him don't make it here.

I got solutions, not questions, baby!

How many illegal Beaners are in Tommy's country, taking people he knows and his jobs, hmm?

I bet he's never seen that.

I've seen it dozens of times.

Deport him to Wales, bitch! Or put up a wall so people like him don't make it here.

I got solutions, not questions, baby!
Where will you build your wall to keep out American citizens ?

/----/ Tommy the only way we can stop drunk drivers from killing 40,000 people a year is for you to turn your car into the nearest junkyard and have it crushed. And don't give me that old excuse, I don't drink and drive. Please.

/----/ The Latino offed himself - so it does have a happy ending.

/----/ The Latino offed himself - so it does have a happy ending.

A sad ending to a sad situation. I'd wager that guy wasn't taught gun safety when he was 5.

I was taught gun safety 1 year before I had swimming lessons. 'Murica! :113:

PS: My older cousins had already kinda given me unofficial swim lessons, but nobody knew that. :rolleyes:

Asked and answerd

Fascism or communism or any other tyrannical ism

Take your pick

We live in a superior nation

abortion

kill ALL fetuses, and no one will grow up to be a murderer

Now you know why I support humanity right to self abort...

If you’re old enough to be affected by gun violence, you’re old enough to stand up against it. Enough is Enough, and every one of us will prove that.

Forum List

Back